What can High4 do to become more successful?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by karebearsays, Oct 24, 2016.

1. karebearsays

karebearsays Super Rookie

Currency:
    I love High4, and I loved their debut track Not Spring Love or Cherry Blossoms they did with IU, and apparently so did the public; but the problem is they haven't been able to reach the success they had with that particular song. Why is this? I speculate a lot on the fact that lots of people only thought it was IU's song, and didn't even care to listen to their other songs, resulting in numerous flops. I also speculate that maybe it's because of the way they often jump around from different genres and experiment heavily, (a little too much) for a rookie group, who's already caught some fame from their debut track.
    Luckily their Makestar funding was a success, which proves that they aren't completely forgotten, but I fear that it's one step closer to disbandment.
    What things do you think they should do to help bring their success up again? Do you think should keep experimenting with their music, or should they stick with the NSLCB concept that got them famous?

2. Craji

Craji Married to @pusheenie

Currency:
    CRYING FOR A BAP COMEBACK
    there track (nslcb was popular cause of 2 reason
    -iu was featured on the track
    -it came out during the spring and many ppl liked it cause it song that sounds very smooth on ur ears

for them to become more popular they need few thing
    -a member who is popular among the crowd (ex- jota from madtown, cao lu, yezi from fiestar) to bring in a income to continue making music
    -luck---- whather u start trending (bewhy after the first episode of smtm5) someone promotes u into checking them out or u show up on some show as a group and u get popular (hyyukoh and bolbbagen4 are good example of this)
    -following the trend and hope u get lucky/hope to get viral (seventeen got lucky--- hani,g friend went viral and helped their group achieve success

experiemnet with different genres of music is only possible if there popular enough to sell well with each comeback..... (ex-exo, bts,bap,beast so on so forth)

3. iisstf28

iisstf28 Public Figure

Currency:
    When you are a rissing artist, the best is to stick with the concept that people liked and link you with. If they keep doing well and become a mire steady group, them they can experimento a bit. This has its downsides, since they could get stuck with the same concept (like APink, when they try to get out of the cute or inocent concepts and try sexy concepts they dont do that well).
    If they are really talented and have good music, then they just need exposure. Variety shows or members acting could be good, even scandals could help them!