We talking about Cheska or....

Discussion in 'Celebrity Zone' started by Teudungi21, Feb 29, 2020.

1. sweettaylor

sweettaylor Celebrity

Currency:
    I still think she should watch her words more wisely. Being in the industry she should also know by now that whatever she says about an idol will spread around like wildfire, antis gonna twist her words or there will be mistranslations and groundless accusations. There are millions of kpop fans waiting and thirsty for those kind of tea spillers. So if she wasn't sure then shouldn't have said it at all. Imo

Reclaimer and tenfour like this.
  2. Znewie71

Znewie71 Leader

Currency:
    Lol, the Zelo thing, I remember that, actually Baby's were pretty cool about it, since Zelo hardly ever got talked about by other idols, especially female idols. So j wonder what the former members have to say about this, will Yezi get criticized or the other members. It's kind of what Amber said about the industry, but we already known! Do you think this is true what she said? Wow!

3. L_catzzz

L_catzzz Star

Currency:
    Meh......we've been knew. Why she spills things that we already knew ages ago?

Haolat likes this.
  4. kaladbolg

kaladbolg Newbie

Currency:
    Venting out seems like a way for her to feel better as a part of her expressive nature. So if what she did raises everyone's eyebrows that is the main reason. Also I feel she is too depressed with all of this and she doesn't care anymore.

I feel she really needs some help 8(

I liked Fiestar back then, I am sad she had it that rough.

kiwijoon likes this.
  5. Haolat

Haolat Cigarettes after sex

Currency:
    Yoo Young Jin fan
    they never spill anything new

L_catzzz likes this.
  6. lost-translation

Currency:
    I thought SNSD not getting along was one of those things everyone low-key knew
    Like Hyoyeon has even admitted she and Taeyeon aren't very close.
    We all know about Jessica and SNSD.
    Yoona and Sooyoung seems to get along with most members.
    Yuri seems close to Hyoyeon and Seohyun.
    Sunny seems distant from the whole group tbh.

7. CherrySoda

CherrySoda Super Rookie

Currency:
    She may get sued by her company for this... She said she signed a NDA but didn't think it was real?:confused:

Cherries_Bombed likes this.
  8. heyjjjjj

heyjjjjj Trainee

Currency:
    I don't know much about Cheska but I would always give a dirty look to people who smokes around me. Lol. I hate the smell of smoke and I heard that 2nd hand smoke is worse than 1st hand so... how much more if it is inside a bathroom?

About groups relationships, I wouldn't be surprised if some doesn't get along well. They are different people put together in a group. They don't even get a say on who they want to work with. They are normal people like us and there would always be disagreements because they have different personalities.

Tho as for SNSD, it was prettt obvious that Taeyeon didn't like Jessica tho I won't judge her because we don't know what really happened between them. Then, Hyoyeon said that she isn't close with Taeyeon. I think they get along as Taeyeon laughs the loudest everytime Hyoyeon makes a joke but not really close as they are different - Hyoyeon is an extrovert while Taeyeon is an introvert. I don't know as whole group though, but I still think they get along well? They still went together to some events when they absolutely have no reason to (esp the girls who have left SM already).