Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Was this the last B.A.P concert? Look what Himchan said...

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Karla, Jul 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Karla

Karla Artist

I don’t want them to disband!! :cryingk::cryingk:

It’s not looking too good for B.A.P’s future. soompi.com is reporting regarding comments made at end of a Seoul B.A.P concert:

As the concert came to an end, Youngjae said, “Today marks the end of our tour. We were able to end it well because you were all here with us.” As he spoke, he began shedding tears. Seeing this, Himchan cautiously shared, “Actually, all six of us have contracts that end at different dates. That’s where we are,” and “In a way, this might be the last concert we do together. I wasn’t sure if I should say this today, and I was thinking of not saying it. We still have time left on our contracts, so you might be able to see us on stage again, but we think this will be our last concert as six.”

Daehyun said, “Nothing has been decided yet, but as of now, this is our last scheduled concert. But we’re always ready to greet you. So please don’t be sad. If you cry…” and he was unable to finish his sentence. Youngjae turned around to hold in his tears, and fans could be heard saying, “Don’t go.”

Jongup said, “We filled this concert with our story, from our debut till now. This concert has been a time for me to look back on myself, and it was a concert that made me think a lot. It will remain with me as a good memory.” He continued to state, “Six boys ran with all their might, and it was all of you who made us special. I want to tell you that I’m always grateful. Please continue to make us even more special in the future.”

He was followed by Daehyun who said, “After every event like this, we always have time to look back on ourselves. I think I’ve only just begun, and if you all stay with us, that beginning will be even more special. Seven years have passed, and we’ve collected many memories, but we’re too young and still have too much to show to stop here and do nothing but look back at memories.”

Leader Bang Yong Guk concluded by stating, “Don’t cry. Never forget that BABYs are always a big source of energy for us. We are always working hard to show our best side, so please keep giving us your love.”

The members then got together and said, “We still have so many days ahead of us to spend together, so let’s keep walking together.”

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/22/b...ing-contracts-possibly-last-concert-together/

Photos not included.

2. LuhanHobiarelife

Fuck It better not be If it is then I never even got the chance to see my fucking ultimate bias group live shit THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE ENLISMENT AND IMMA FUCKING FLY TO KOREA FOR THE NEXT CONCERT PLEASE THIS CANT BE. Fuck Im not ready too say goodbye yet:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

3. Dreamer95

Dreamer95 Star

Bap is one of my biggest regrets in Kpop.

Milk likes this.
  4. Vikki

Vikki Married to @Girl_Crush

Time waster
    :waterr: I dont even know what to say anymore

5. LuhanHobiarelife

OH FUCK NO THEY POSTED GOODBYE MESSAGES ON TWITTER TOO no please I can't handle this

GramStan, Dibidibidisalex and mirella like this.
  6. Karla

Karla Artist

Cry... no :cryingk:

7. eggyolks

eggyolks Married to: @Oxygenize

s o f t
    OMG NO WTF IS THIS FOR REAL

GramStan, Dibidibidisalex and Vikki like this.
  8. eggyolks

eggyolks Married to: @Oxygenize

s o f t
    fuck

GramStan likes this.
  9. Nemilla

Nemilla Rookie

This is really sad. :(

Dibidibidisalex, ecinahs and Karla like this.
  10. mostlydeadinside

Maybe he's just talking about enlistment I hope so.

RainbowMonster and sonemariam like this.
  11. RoAnon9935

RoAnon9935 Married to @Vipmultifandom10

And people wonder why there is a seven year curse. Military time is coming up so some members will have to leave next year. One could hope they could find a company that would agree to take em all. BAPs been through a lot together. I am not a fan of them but I hoped to see them beat this curse.

12. oxygenize

oxygenize Married to: @eggyolks

Zayn's saesang
    no my favorite group in Kpop cant disband :waterr:

GramStan, Karla and Vikki like this.
  13. Karla

Karla Artist

If Bang Yongguk enlists soon, I don’t see him returning to the group after enlistment. I just don’t see it. I think he will go into music producing. I guess the group could exist without Yongguk, depending on their contracts, if they would want to stay with TS if offered longer contracts etc. but I don’t see Yongguk returning to the group after enlistment. Himchan I’m not sure.

I hope Yongguk would return to the group if it the group was still in existence post-enlistment.

GramStan, Juliabuhuhu and Vikki like this.
  14. diiandreea

diiandreea Entertainer

kpop trash since 2011
    Dunno if I should be happy or sad... I mean... the boys are definitely not happy in this agency and they became underrated as fuck after the lawsuit. But they are so talented and have so good songs... I don t want them to disband
    [​IMG]

Kas2850, sonemariam, GramStan and 2 others like this.
  15. mostlydeadinside

I hope you're wrong too

sonemariam and Vikki like this.
  16. RoAnon9935

RoAnon9935 Married to @Vipmultifandom10

Well if TS wouldn't have screwed them in the ass so much you fans wouldn't be in this predicament. They fought but had to come back for fans or keep fighting and loose more fans and be away longer with an uncertain future. Now with their contracts ending they have a way out. Contracts ending at different times, military... ... Just makes a huge mess to try to stick together.

17. Karla

Karla Artist

I wonder if another company would step forward and offer them contracts. But Yongguk is 29 Korean age... he has to enlist probably soon :cryingk:

Himchan may also have to enlist soon... would another company offer them all contracts and would they/could they accept if they were offered contacts... :cryingk:

sonemariam and Vikki like this.
  18. Cookie_Rookie

Cookie_Rookie Entertainer

NO PLEASE :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Vikki and Karla like this.
  19. Znewie71

Znewie71 Artist

I think they will stay together as a group but not at ts ent no more. Since each has a different date for their contract to end those who contract ends first will have to wait until the others end and then from there decide what to do as a group. Dont give up hope, ive been stanning bap sjnce their debut, through the thick and thin, and im not giving up yet. I see them together in another agency or under their own label. Babys unite for bap.

20. Karla

Karla Artist

Your comment made me feel better! Hope they all get signed with another company

sonemariam, Znewie71 and Vikki like this.