NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Vpop Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asian Entertainment' started by Cutie888, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    RBW has have never officially announced that RBW Vietnam has been shutdown but If RBW has been really shutdown, I won't be surprised that they never officially announced it since RBW seems to like hiding partially or totally bad news like when Trần Bình has been kicked out definitively from D1Verse for officially no reasons as they said they investigated if Trần Bình sayings case and officially answered that they have found no proof of the Trần Bình sayings or when the official Youtube channels of Jo Young-Ju and RBW Vietnam have put on private mode or deleted the videos of Jo Young-Ju for unknown reasons (obviously Jo Young-Ju has probably been fired of RBW Vietnam).

2. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    The popularity of Hanbin managed to make his foreign fans like the Peruvian youtuber who is trying to speak Vietnamese on a long 25 minutes long video on the video below and some Japanese fans to donate their money to help the people in the Centre of Vietnam that have been affected by the floods.

20 October 2020 :
    [SPECIAL THANKS FROM ASWIMI] "Hanbin, voy a quedarme aquí a tu lado y Hannies también!" :

21 October 2020 :
    HANBIN tổ chức fan meeting khiến cộng đồng fan Kpop nước ngoài gởi lời nhắn bằng tiếng việt 100% :

#4282 nobody4444, Oct 24, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    badcrookshanks likes this.
  3. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Guardian of the WJSN system
    @VVisual

Does this vietnamese model\actress reminds you a bit of Li BingBing?

4. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:

Yes a bit like Li Bing Bing:
    [​IMG]

And also like Angelababy:
    upload_2020-10-25_21-11-38.jpeg

Gorgeous!

Uni909 likes this.
  5. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    @VVisual @lulukk @nobody4444

You guys think it's time for Vpop to have their own Youth With You\Chuang 2020 show? Vietnam already made their own version of Running Man, Masked Singer and the latest Rap Viet inspired from Unpretty Rapstar. Are the vietnamese audience ready for the next show that includes 100's of UNI5\LIME contestant?

6. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    Yes, I think so! The key is the production value. I think Vietnam has that ability especially with shows like Voice of Vietnam. If you look at the MVs coming out now, they are similar in quality to the ones in China and Korea.

The talent level of YWY and Chuang might be a bit harder to match because Vietnam doesn't have many ex-KPOP trainees like Justin, Yao Chen, Zhennan, Handong, Sally, Yiyang etc. or the shear volume of members/ex-members from agencies and groups like YueHua, SING, 1931, LadyBees, etc. We do have a few solid agencies in 6th Sense and St.319. SGO48 and ex-LIME will be prominent in any girl show.

I think the fresh faces and enthusiasm of youngsters from the many dance cover groups with a sprinkling of trained members from the agencies and former group can carry the show.

The audience is primed. There are many Vietnamese followers of the Korean and Chinese produces.

And now after I-Land and Hanbin, the attention is even greater.

A produce show will the energize the country's music scene like nothing else with the weekly shows building to a crescendo and the amount of fans pulled into the voting. Because it'll be the first in SEA, it'll draw attention across the region!

Uni909 likes this.
  7. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    BTW, Chuang 2021 will have a lot of participation outside China. Over 20K applicant from 30 countries. Fifty two agencies from Japan and 10 from Thailand alone. I wonder if we'll see Vietnamese trainees!

Uni909 likes this.
  8. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    I really hope there is a interest from a vietnamese broadcaster to do such a show. It will be costly, but I think the reward will be great and give the struggling Vpop group problematic a boost like it did for Cpop. If that show become a reality, I hope they hire a Kpop idol to be one of the mentors. Maybe someone who has a good connection to Vietnam, many vietnamese fans and has visited the country frequently. That could pull attention from international viewers as well, like Lisa did in YWY. Maybe one of the T-ARA girls?

I'm so tired of these half-ass methods of debuting Vpop groups. Not only that, but these half-measure shows that were inspired by Produce 101 but was a huge flop. One way to fix this problem is with a viet version of Youth With You. A group with skills that matches the popular filippino group SB19 and but with only much better visuals. I don't think they will overcome the top soloists in Vpop, but they can swing between second-and mid-tier position in Vpop.

9. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    A nation group will shoot its members to the top level. In Korea, IOI, Wanna One and IZ*ONE instantly debuted as top groups even against Big Three competition from SM, YG and JYP. In China, not only did the groups suddenly overwhelmed Chinese social media but members of Nine Percent and Rocket Girls dominated charts against established solo artists too.

It has to feel like a national group that draws the whole country behind it. It can't be half-assed. So we need a major broadcaster like VTV and national brands sponsoring it. Like YWY and Chuang this year had yogurt drinks sponsors, a Produce V can have Vinamilk!

Yes, an established KPOP star would be great. Other than like BTS members, you can't get bigger than BP and Lisa in Vietnam, especially since she is SE Asian too. So let's get Lisa as a mentor. And pair her with a major VPOP artist as PD maybe even Son Tung MTP!

The key is nation group. It has to dominate social media in Vietnam. When YWY and Chuang are running in China, they simply crowd out everything in the CPOP timeline. It should be the same in Vietnam. If not then you really don't have true Produce show.

Uni909 likes this.
  10. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Yeah it has to reach to almost all audience in Vietnam, not just the Kpop fans. But if they did start with only the vast vietnamese Kpop fans, it's enough for them to become a strong mid-tier Vpop artist. That would secure them many CF deals with both group and individual members.

I have to disagree on you on Lisa. There is zero chance she will be a mentor on a potential YWY\Chuang viet show. The money requires from YG will cost even more than the show itself. I think the best scenario are the T-ARA girls. Like Jiyeon and Hyomin who has visited Vietnam frequently and done collaberation with Soobin Hoang Son and JustaTee.

11. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    Well, Lisa would be less expensive than Jungkook or V! Yes, she would be expensive but she would be the most appropriate mentor. Especially if we open spots for the rest of SEA -- I think we should if Vietnam were to do the first Produce in SEA.

But I understand the cost. Hyomin would be nice. Still T-ARA is the past while Lisa and BP is today and current. If you are going for a national show, the ratings and ads would pay for themselves. It has to be at that level. It can't be half-measure.

Uni909 likes this.
  12. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    I don't know if a V-pop show like the Chinese show "You With You" will work in Vietnam. How popular is the "Rap Viet" show ?

It seems that Shin Jin Ju is still working for the South Korean company Rainbow Bridge World (RBW) as you can see the copyrights of RBW on the descriptions of her recent videos uploaded on her official Youtube channel :

27 October 2020 :
    Tour Du Lịch Glocal Daegu Cùng JinJu - Ẩm Thực - :

27 October 2020 :
    Tour Du Lịch Glocal Daegu Cùng JinJu - Vui Chơi - :

28 October 2020 :
    Tour Du Lịch Glocal Daegu Cùng JinJu - Night Tour - :

Judy/Jo Young-Ju has not uploaded a new video on her official Youtube channel for about a month.

There has been not a single update about D1Verse for more than 2 months now so I am pretty sure that D1Verse has been disbanded.

It looks that Ivone is still working for the South Korean company hr Entertainment.

24 September 2020 :
    헬로봉주르 X 이본(IVONE) '프리스타일 - 수취인불명' [Cover Song 커버 송] :

Little Psy went to the semi-finals in a Korean trot singing competition show.

He said on this video that he had to endure racism for being half-Vietnamese and half-Korean.

11 September 2020 :
    [스페셜] 황민우 몰아보기 3라운드 ‘댄싱퀸’♪ :

I don't know about the recent news about Jang Mi trying to sell on the Korean market.​

#4292 nobody4444, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  13. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    The queen of Vietnamese rap Suboi has just released a new weird music video with English subtitles only on the Youtube channel of the American hip hop company 88rising :

29 October 2020 :
    Nodey ft. Suboi - Đôi Khi :

You can see the same music video with Vietnamese subtitles and English subtitles on the Youtube channel of the Vietnamese DJ Nodey who lives in France :

29 October 2020 :
    Nodey ft. Suboi - Đôi Khi ❤️ (Official Video) :

So there is a new female V-pop and K-pop vocalist solo singer called TaMMiE who has just released her two first music videos very recently.
    She works for a company called Ggummi Entertainment.​

18 October 2020 :
    TaMMiE (Tâm Mì) | VIET/KOR | Phỏng vấn trước khi debut | 데뷔 전 대해 인터뷰 | Before debut interview :

This is the worst debut that I have ever seen in my life :

20 October 2020 :
    TaMMiE (Tâm Mì) - Em Trong Mưa MV (In The Rain MV) :

20 October 2020 :
    TaMMiE (탐미) - 빗속에서 (Em Trong Mưa Korean Ver.) MV (In The Rain Korean Ver. MV) :

20 October 2020 :
    TaMMiE (Tâm Mì) - Lắng Nghe Từng Giọt Mưa MV (Listen To The Rain MV) :

20 October 2020 :
    TaMMiE (탐미) - 빗소리 들어 (Lắng Nghe Từng Giọt Mưa Korean Ver.) MV (Listen To The Rain Korean Ver. MV) :

#4293 nobody4444, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  14. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Rbw need to say something. I hope they don't disband them, but give them a rebranding. I want Rbw to try making a girl group and learn from the mistakes they did with D1verse and improve.

15. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    I have just sent them following message to the official Facebook page of Rainbow Bridge World Vietnam by hoping that they will study the Vietnamese music scene more to better understand the taste of the Vietnames public :

V-pop/Vietnamese pop music groups for beginners :
    https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/v-pop-vietnamese-pop-music-groups-for-beginners.478426/

RBW Vietnam :
    https://www.facebook.com/rbwvietnam

Liz Kim Cương (ex-member from the Vietnamese girl band LIME) participated in a K-pop fan dance cover with the Vietnamese fan dance cover crew C.A.C. from Hanbin two weeks ago :

18 October 2020 :
    [KPOP IN PUBLIC] BLACKPINK – ‘Lovesick Girls’ Dance Cover By B-WILD x Liz Kim Cương x C.A.C Việt Nam :

I am quite surprised about this because I though that Liz was done with working with a group.

Talking about fan dance covers, there is a Korean makeup youtuber called Ches who has made 2 dance cover videos. She has started to learn Vietnamese recently and has recently created a second Youtube channel about Vietnam. She has the looks of an idol singer.

31 May 2020 :
    오마이걸 OH MY GIRL - 살짝 설렜어 NONSTOP Dance Cover | CHES 체스 :

10 July 2020 :
    BLACKPINK(블랙핑크) - 'How You Like That' Dance Cover | CHES 체스 :

10 September 2020 :
    Chào mừng đến với ☁️mình là Ches☁️ :

17 September 2020 :
    Mẫu hình lý tưởng người nổi tiếng Việt Namcủa các thiếu nữ Hàn Quốc là? | mình là Ches :

체스CHES :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQlH1ppmoTCx9F1vV0XqPtg

mình là Ches :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTxxaV62rz0gJSPMLfxTDA

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ches_makeup/

E-MAIL : eunseong0723@naver.com

Weibo : weibo.com/chesches​

#4295 nobody4444, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  16. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    D1verse could surpass UNI5 easily IF:

1. Their debut MV was closer to a Kpop mv and not a cheap looking Vpop video made 8 years ago.

2. Bring It Low as the their debut single. I like Monster, but it sounds too generic.

3. Kept Minh Tu and Cuong and dropped that dumb survival episode.

4. Used the momentum they got from being on 1thek. With Bring It Low, I think they could gained a considerable international fanbase and pushed the views higher.

If D1verse is still alive, Rbw needs to do those things. But they need to reboot the group and get them on 1thek again to do a comeback show.

Maybe RBW could replace Young Ju with Ches if she wants? lol

17. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    31 October 2020 :
    [I-LAND] LEAST TO MOST VIEWED FANCAMS (Top 100) | Youtube Edition :

The two most viewed fancams of I-Land are Hanbin fancams.
    I didn't expect Hanbin to be on top.

As you can see on the following video of Hanbin VLive fan event, Hanbin has still many foreign fans as there are even more foreign comments than Vietnamese comments :

31 November 2020 :
    HANBIN VLIVE - DNA - FULL DANCE AND VOCAL |I-LAND| 31/10/2020 :

Apparently, a lot of people like the smile of Hanbin like a lot of people like the smile of the Vietnamese Idol singer Hikari from the Vietnamese Idol girl band SGO48 (Saigon48).

Both of them smile a lot.

Smiling give people a lot more charm which them more attractive.

1 November 2020 :
    Hanbin Online FAN EVENT 'HANBIN 100%' Reaction :

Does somebody know how I can contact Hanbin so that I can send him the following link so that he can see and choose in which V-pop group he would like to join in the future ?

V-pop/Vietnamese pop music groups for beginners :
    https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/v-pop-vietnamese-pop-music-groups-for-beginners.478426/

30 October 2020 :
    MIN - ‘TTBDTY’ M/V TEASER 1 :

I am very curious to see the next music video of Min.​

#4297 nobody4444, Nov 1, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  18. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:

badcrookshanks likes this.
  19. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    I have never said that.

I didn't upload those videos on Youtube and the quality of that video on Youtube is not very good so you didn't pay for nothing.​

#4299 nobody4444, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  20. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    No but remove them here at least so people can't watch them for free....