NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Vpop Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asian Entertainment' started by Cutie888, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    15 October 2020 :
    JUUN D - 'Anh Là Gã Ngốc (I AM AN IDIOT)' OFFICIAL M/V :

2. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    15 October 2020 :

The Vietnamese Idol girl band UniDia Check / Uniche has announced that they will the release the teaser of their first original song on 18 October 2020 at 6pm.

#4262 nobody4444, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  3. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    UniDia Check released their first teaser for their first original song on the following video at 8:23 :

18 October 2020 :

Yui revelead during the 4 hours livestream that there are going to be one version of the song in Vietnamese and another version of the song in Japanese.

Yui also revelead that the reason why they have changed their official logo is to reflect better the style of their group which is going to be more "ngầu" in Vietnamese or "kakkoi" in Japanese or "cool hooligan" (it's hard to translate that term in English).

Yui also revealed that the style of the term "Check" in their official logo has been changed to look more like EDM (Electronic dance music) style because EDM is the style of this group.​

#4263 nobody4444, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  4. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Guardian of the WJSN system
    I'm getting a sense D1verse is on the verge of disbandement or already is disbanded. This was their last update on sns. Two months ago...

5. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    It is possible as the official Youtube channel of Jo Young-Ju has nearly all her videos related to Rainbow Bridge World (RBW) deleted or put on private mode.

영주 YoungJu :
    https://www.youtube.com/c/YoungJuOfficial/videos

Jo Young-Ju answered one Vietnamese commentary on one of her videos where the Vietnamese person asked her in Vietnamese if she was still working for RBW. Jo Young-Ju answered that she would like to answer but that she can't.

So if there are no more news of D1Verse, then there might be a definitive disbandment of D1Verse or a temporary disbandment of D1Verse as RBW seems to behave like this.

The first music video of D1Verse called "Monster" is still at 1.4 million views after more than half a year and has nearly got no more views so It might be more probable that D1Verse has been disbanded definitively of temporarely.

Both of Jo Young-Ju and Shin Jin Ju are now in South Korea after the declaration of the COVID-19 pandemic and they are still in South Korea as you can see in their last videos and I doubt that they still work for RBW :

11 September 2020 : Last video of Shin Jin-Ju :
    Dạy tiếng Hàn bằng tiếng Việt trên sóng truyền hình Hàn Quốc, 저희와 함께라면 한국어, 어렵지 않아요~ :

Shin Jin-Ju said in this video of the official Youtube channel of the South Korean channel KBS World Radio that she is training in dance for her next music video which is going to be more dynamic than her previous music videos which where slow ballads.

Shin Jin-Ju also said that she in studying North Vietnamese because it is the standard Vietnamese for her future job of a MC on a South Korean show.

There is no standard Vietnamese for me.

Shin Jin-Ju might play a more important for the relations between South Korea and Vietnam in the future.

27 September 2020 : Last video of Jo Young-Ju :
    [Cover] Missing You - Phuong ly | Cover by. Young Ju :

I don't know what Young-Ju is going to become as she has abandonned her universities studies and has thus no university degree.

Shin Jin-Ju has a university master so she is a lot more secure about her future.

But we can see that both of them have not abandonned Vietnamese and singing as you can see in their last videos but we don't know for sure if they still work for RBW.

Jo Young-Ju also said or wrote (I don't remember) that she would like to go back to Vietnam but couldn't at this moment because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

If D1Verse disbands then I see 4 options for them :
    1) The members of D1Verse join the number 1 V-pop group : UNI5.
    2) The members of D1Verse join the number 2 V-pop boy band : Monstar.
    3) The members of D1Verse join the one of the most best-known V-pop groups for bad reasons : Zero. 9
    4) The members of D1Verse become solo singers.

1) The members of D1Verse join UNI5 :
    UNI5 showed us in their last music videos that they can have V-pop music videos that have the same quality of high quality K-pop music videos. The members of UNI5 said on their last little recent private fan meeting that they will stay together for 10, 20 years which make a lot of the fans emotional. I must say that this was a very audacious saying but at least it showed that they cared about the group and the fans which also gave me even more respect and I have finally an admiration for them. I have also read somewhere that the members of UNI5 work on the lyrics of their songs. I think that UNI5 is a the best choice for the members of D1Verse.

15 September 2020 :
    UNI5 | NÓI DỐI CẢ THẾ GIỚI VÌ EM | Official MV :

UNI5 has an official Youtube channel :
    https://www.youtube.com/c/Uni5Official/videos

2) The members of D1Verse join the number 2 V-pop boy band : Monstar :

Monstar has not released a new music video since 17 January 2019 but they are still active as you see them regulary releasing new videos on Youtube and participating on shows on Vietnamese TV channels.

17 January 2019 :
    MONSTAR - BADADU | Official Music Video :

"Badadu" showed that Monstar could make some cool music video with style.

This is the last appareance of a member of Monstar on a music video :

17 March 2020 :
    CARA - THÔI MIÊN | Toof.P (Uni5), Nicky (Monstar) | Official MV :

The Vietnamese company behind Monstar and Cara, ST.319 Entertainment, showed us with those music video that they could make some very cool music videos with style.

Monstar has an official Youtube channel since a few months :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ1-hqEyFm0TjHq-RjT-_Mg/videos

2 October 2020 :
    MONSTAR ROOM EP3: TIỆC NGỦ CỦA MONSTAR | MONSTAR TV :

18 October 2020 :
    KHẨU VỊ NGÔI SAO | Nicky của nhóm Monstar chia sẻ quy định ăn uống của công ty | KVNS MÙA 7 TẬP 16 :

3) The members of D1Verse join the one of the most best-known V-pop groups for bad reasons : Zero 9
    If they join Zero 9, there will be 12 members which will make a lot of members and cost more and the management team of Zero 9 is the least good so it might be the least best choice but at least they stopped plagiarizing.

The last music video of Zero 9 is a poorly cheap music video :

15 September 2020 :
    KayZ (Zero9) | King Of Rap | OFFICIAL MV :

Zero 9 has no official Youtube channel.

4) The members of D1Verse become solo singers :
    It would be more profitable for the members of D1Verse to join one of the V-pop groups that I mentioned above so that they can become more well-known with those fanbases before going on a solo career so that they will gain more fans supporting them when they will begin their solo career.​

#4265 nobody4444, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  6. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    D1Verse had fallen off the map since the Tran Binh scandal. This is just the other shoe dropping. What a shame.

7. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    Rumor:

Hanbin -- and Geonu, Nicholas and Kyungmin -- have moved to Pledis. There is a chance this is done to form a new group.

8. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    @VVisual

I don't think Hanbin is included, because the rumor didn't mentioned him at all:

Quite frankly, I see his chance of debuting in Korea right now very small. I was a bit optimistic couple of weeks ago, but now I'm not sure. He has a whole lot of obstacles working against him. His age for Kpop isv too old. His looks(I find him cute)isn't the desirable look for koreans, and coming from a country that hasn't been involved in Kpop until now, will leave many agencies including Belift skeptical of debuting him. At least, he may have paved the way for future vietnamese be picked up as trainee. One of his colleague from CAC dance crew is being rumored to be picked up as a trainee. Same happened with Hanbin when he went to I-Land. All his sns was shut down.

I hope there is still life in D1verse, but I won't be surprise if Rbw decided to axe them. But it's the company fault by giving them a super bad debut video. That turned many people off, including myself.

Rbw should try to make a Vpop girl group. Vpop lacks one proper one. So they should learn from their mistakes and try again if you ask me.

9. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    I don't see them joining any other Vpop groups. But let's see if D1verse is really done. I hope not though, but I believe they are....

10. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    Ugh! I think you are right. The people I was following who mentioned Hanbin to Pledis jumped the gun too early in September.

I hope Quoc Hai can do well! She has really good height and looks.

I think she looks like Qiannan from SNH48 and PD Camp 2020!
    upload_2020-10-19_12-24-53.jpeg

Uni909 likes this.
  11. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Sorry but who is Quoc Hai?

12. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    Sorry, Quan Ngoc Hoai. Hanbin's dance mate from CAC. I saw the tweet on a Hanbin fan TL a while ago but didn't remember her name correctly. I thought she looked like Qiannan at the time!

Uni909 likes this.
  13. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Oh I should have figured out. Maybe I was taken aback by Qiannan visual. Ngoc Hoai looks more like her on the tweet you posted.

I fucking hope she's not joining a survival show like Hanbin did. If she does, to be honest her fate in the show is already sealed...

VVisual likes this.
  14. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    There is a Japanese singer called Shiho Rainbow who is learning Vietnamese.

3 March 2020 :
    Lesson① ベトナム語を話せるようになるのか? Can I speak Vietnamese? :

She said on the video above that she is going to Vietnam so she has to study Vietnamese.

28 July 2020 :
    オリジナル曲「虹の世界」を英語、ベトナム語バージョンにしてみます! :

Shiho Rainbow practices the Vietnamese martial arts Vovinam :

22 May 2018 :
    ボビナム PART30 VOVINAM ベトナム総合武術 Rising Star :

16 January 2020 :
    ベトナム総合武術 ボビナム PART-45 VOVINAM :

27 February 2020 :
    ベトナム総合武術 ボビナム PART-53 VOVINAM :

26 July 2020 :
    Hào Khí Việt Nam - Japanese Version | Vocal (Shiho Rainbow) & Drum Cover :

Shiho Rainbow singing in Vietnamese :

12 November 2017 :
    「ドラえもん」の歌をベトナム語で歌ってみた!Vietsub!We tried singing「 Doraemon」 song in Vietnamese! あんなこといいなできたらいいな ♪ :

6 February 2020 :
    Nhạc phim Doraemon (Bokutachi Chikyuujin) Tiếng Việt version - アニメドラえもん(1979)「ぼくたち地球人」をベトナム語で歌ってみた! :

Here is her first music video :

21 May 2019 :
    【MV】tonight / Shiho Rainbow :

It is possible that Shiho Rainbow is trying to attract the Vietnamese public as there is Vietnamese written in the description of her music video on Youtube.

Like the Korean singer Jo-Young Ju, her music video got only a few thousand views.​

#4274 nobody4444, Oct 20, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  15. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
  16. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Queen of Zgirls will collaberate with the B-Wild dance group.

17. VVisual

VVisual Super Rookie

Currency:
    Unfortunately, or fortunately, the rumor is she is being trained for the I-Land's girl version coming up next year.

But I think it is a great thing despite the heart-ache. It was painful when Hanbin was eliminated (even more painful with his high vote counts.) But he gained fans internationally. He put Vietnam on the map as a source for trainees! Looking back at things now -- a few weeks after the hurt, I wouldn't trade that for anything.

If Ngoc Hoai does as well as Hanbin even in a loss then it will be worth it because it could mean the agencies will start to look for more Vietnamese and maybe treat Viets like Thais or Taiwanese -- as something that is normal across a wide spectrum of companies in Korean entertainment. Instead of banking hopes on one company like RBW, we can have YG, Cube, BigHit, etc. taking recruits from Vietnam.

And remember, Hanbin's career is still unfolding. He has opportunities now that he didn't have before the show.

#4277 VVisual, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    Uni909 likes this.
  18. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    God I hope the rumor is untrue and she is joining the Source girl group :confused:

But knowing I'm a sucker for korean survival shows, I'll probably follow her journey even though I know the odds of her debuting is non-existence.

Talking about Rbw, maybe they aren't that big of a company afterall? Seeing how they pour all of their resources on Mamamoo and the others groups gets little promotions. Even Purple Kiss hasn't debuted yet. I still think they discriminate D1verse when they can actually give them a more decent mv and songs. They are not that broke I think.

19. nobody4444

nobody4444 Trainee

Currency:
    RBW probably threw Shin Jin Ju and Jo Young-Ju quietly in a trash can when nobody was paying attention to them so don't expect much from RBW.

20. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Have they shut down RBW Vietnam office then?