Vpop Official Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cutie888, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. VVisual

VVisual Newbie

Currency:
    I can imagine all kinds of things for that show! I would would hire Son Tung to be my MC just like the Chinese PDs had Lay and Tao.

I would get another high profile mentor like Bich Phuong for vocals coach.

And I would highlight some of VPOP's groups with dance instructors like UNI5's Cody and Monstar's Nicky. And maybe Lip B's former Mei too (always liked her.)

And then I would get a KPOP A-lister! I want Lisa who is high profile and a fellow SEAsian. She'll be coming off mentoring the Chinese PD48 NSYN with SNH48 and would be incredibly popular at that point. She would draw in so many international fans -- especially from China, Thailand and the rest of Asia.

I would highlight SGO48 who already have a bevy of visuals with some training. I would also open up some of the 101 spots to Thais, Malaysians, Indonesia and others so it will draw attention as the first SEA PD101. And I would open up international voting to get fans enthused across SEA!

I would bring in the biggest Vietnamese corporations like Vinamilk and Viettel to sponsor the show.

It would be so amazing if it ever happens :p

Cutie888, Uni909 and Mai_Turn like this.
  2. Mai_Turn

Mai_Turn Maichu ^-^
    Events Team .

Currency:
    Incle♥Mapsi♥Carat♥GalaxZ
    Yay, of course the king of V-Pop is on the list, hehe :3 ! SKY are really so dedicated <3

The song was alright, but as you I found it a little bit boring >-< I guess, something was missing :O But yeah, the MV looks great!!

OMG, if we had M-TP and Bich Phuong in the Vietnamese Produce show, it would be so dope *-* + having these two big names in the show, would nearly guarantee the success of the group (since I'm sure, that a lot of people would then watch this show!) .. maybe including members from 365daband would be cool too :3

I've never watched a Produce show, but are there also producers, who compose songs for them or help them composing songs? If yes, then I would love Justatee to be one of the producers <3! Since's he's my absolute favourite male Vietnamese solo artist besides of M-TP!

Having Korean artists as guest coaches would be definitely nice! I could also imagine MAMAMOO as guest coaches, since RBW already has ties to Vietnam :3

But honestly I'm not sure, if we will get a Produce show T-T
    It would definitely help to make Vpop (especially Vpop groups) grow! And I also think, that then more Vietnamese people, who live abroad, would be interested in Vpop ^^

Cutie888 and Uni909 like this.
  3. Mai_Turn

Mai_Turn Maichu ^-^
    Events Team .

Currency:
    Incle♥Mapsi♥Carat♥GalaxZ

Lip B's comeback!

Honestly I'm really disappointed :/ I didn't expect that much, since I knew, that the current lineup would be probably not as good as the old one, but the song was so messy :( .. it felt like most of the parts didn't suit each other... and I think, that there wasn't really a highlight during the song... also is it only me or is one of the new members not really good in dancing/singing (the blonde one)? ... it's a little bit sad, since the other two former members were by far better :(
    ... also one part of the MV high-key reminded me of SISTAR's Shake it MV .... it's normal to have some similarities to other MVs, but in my opinion it was TOO similar (but I have to admit, that I might be a little bit too biased, since SISTAR is my absolute favourite girl group..) ...
    ... but yeah, maybe (probably not) the song will grow on me later ^^'

Cutie888 and Uni909 like this.
  4. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Guardian of the WJSN system
    Yeah I did. It seems to me he was very happy for her, since these two have been long-time friends ^^ Wasn't there a time they were dating before Ong Cao Thang?

Cutie888 and Mai_Turn like this.
  5. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    A bit off-topic, but the PD Ahn Joon Young of the Produce shows admitted he rigged all seasons. So now that the Produce franchise is probably destroyed, I have serious doubt we will ever see a Produce Vietnam in the coming years. Maybe Vietnam can make a rip-off like Idol Producer? :p

Btw, many vietnetizens are accusing the Z-POP Dream Vietnam Audition show for copying the same format as Under Nineteen.

Episode 2

6. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Yeah I'm the same as you. It was a disappointed comeback, but I was kinda expecting it. It has been over two years since they were active, and most of their fans already left after Nawhan and Mei departure.

I see also many accusations of them plagiarizing ITZY Dalla Dalla and ICEY. To be honest, I knew something was familiar with the song when I heard it :confused:

This proves me yet again 6thSense should have just started to plan a new gg and get new fresh blood, instead of trying to beat on a dead horse. I think this comeback will flop unfortunately, and we may see a long hiatus again until they just disband.

7. Mai_Turn

Mai_Turn Maichu ^-^
    Events Team .

Currency:
    Incle♥Mapsi♥Carat♥GalaxZ
    Personally I don't even think, that the problem was, that Lip B had this long hiatus, but the main problem was, that the song was not good enough as a comeback song for a group, that was on a long hiatus :O... They really should try another style and maybe try to "rebrand" themselves! (e.g. my favourite group WINNER also had a relatively long hiatus and a departure of a member, but they still managed to get a revival and even to become more successful! I think, that one factor was, that they tried out something new with Really Really :) Maybe Lip B could also get such a positive effect by trying out something new ^^)

Uni909 and Cutie888 like this.
  8. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    The difference between Winner and LipB is huge. Winner is popular, while LipB is not. So them going into long hiatus is not a problem, while a group like LipB cannot afford such a thing, unless they had a big fandom like UNI5.

The views are going slow, the dislikes are increasing and half of the comments are about them copying Itzy and Sistar as you mentioned. I don't see things going well for them.

The blame lies on 6thSense, Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang. They gave the poor girls such a lacklusting song.

I've lost faith on vietnamese management of girl groups. The only gg that is doing OK at the moment is SGO48. They are getting a lot of CF and tv works thanks to Yeah1.

Cutie888 likes this.
  9. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    D1verse will debut at the next VHeartbeat show 29/11

[​IMG]

Cutie888 likes this.
  10. Cutie888

Cutie888 Married to :@ilovetzuyoda

Currency:

I’m still not used to them being 5 o_O

Uni909 likes this.
  11. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Me either. Looking forward to their debut though. I wonder if they will do like LIME by making korean version of their Vpop songs.

Cutie888 likes this.
  12. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Noo Phuoc Thinh at the Vlive Awards Heartbeat show in Korea. He performed there as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cutie888 likes this.
  13. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Han Sara met with BigBang Daesung. There are rumors that she will be doing collaberation with Kpop artists or groups.

[​IMG]

Cutie888 likes this.
  14. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    New episode

Cutie888 likes this.
  15. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Phuong Ly featuring Ivone

Cutie888 likes this.
  16. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Seems CZB aka Crazy Bros is disbanding. Google translation from their facebook:

NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF MANAGEMENT CONTRACT WITH SOME CZB MEMBERS]
    Hello friends!
    We are very sorry to inform you about the shutdown and stop signing contracts with some CZB members.
    The main reason for not being able to continue with Big Arts Entertainment because we could not find a common voice in the path of art for CZB between 3 parties is BAE-LAYON-CZB.
    So we regret that we still have to make a decision to stop cooperating to ensure our company's rights and laws are not broken. Accordingly, the two main artist managers of our company have also quit, instead we have new managers, looking forward to receiving more support for artists and fans.
    Except for member Tien Anh, after a long time still finding a common voice with us, we decided to continue to cooperate, and promised to bring the audience high quality music products.
    ️Our MV has been produced before debut but due to some reasons between the media co-operative Layon and CZB, we were unable to upload the product. Although after the liquidation of the Board between the parties is completed, the ownership of the product is ours, but we have no plans to post this product.
    -------------------------------
    Conclude:
    Members of CZB are not directly under our management except for member Tien Anh (TA). We are not responsible for the management of the other members' images and products, as well as public speaking.
    We hope you will continue to support the members on their own path. And can contact directly with new members or managers of those members.
    Thanks again to everyone's affection, and Big Arts Entertainment will try to overcome and not let such a situation happen in the future. Thank you all.

ba1.jpg

ba2.jpg

They didn't even get to debut properly lol.

Cutie888 likes this.
  17. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    UNI5 will be at the korean Running Man concert in December.

[​IMG]

Cutie888 likes this.
  18. Cutie888

Currency:
    Oh I know she’s a fan of Big Bang because she performed Haru Haru when she participated on The Voice Vietnam

Uni909 likes this.
  19. Cutie888

Currency:
    I don’t think I’m gonna watch the show and I’m not really excited about having another group like Zboys or Zgirls either.

Uni909 likes this.
  20. Cutie888

Currency:
    I don’t even remember who they are

Uni909 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted