Vpop Official Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cutie888, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Guardian of the WJSN system
    I think Tang Nhat Tue is having financial problems. After WHY was released, Zer09 went through 1 year hiatus before releasing JOKER, which flopped badly as well.

His Usagi girl group was came together 2 years ago and still hasn't debuted. I doubt they will ever debut, other than being a live band.

And Zer09 appearance on Soribada didn't help them grow their popularity at all. Knetizens called them a third world country group lol. It's racist as hell, I don't defend that, but it was kinda funny. I'm sure they won't disappear anytime soon, but the scandals hurt them more than they realized.

I think some members will leave eventually when they find out at last this is just a waste of their talent and time. When that happens, TNT will probably drop his idol project once and for all.

Cutie888 likes this.
  2. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    True. It seems people behind these flop groups was in a rush. But I'm still glad we have UNI5 and Monstar, even though they are in a semi-hiatus.

Cutie888 likes this.
  3. vBTSv

vBTSv Super Rookie

Currency:
    Can someone link some good looking vietnamese youtubers i can't type or speak vietnamese and when i look up in english i only see bad results.

Any good daily vloggers from vietnamese people that live in vietnam or korea?

i know a few thai , korean , japanese , and chinese vloggers/youtubers but don't know anyone from vietnam

Cutie888 and Uni909 like this.
  4. VVisual

VVisual Newbie

Currency:
    Look up Kim Dao. She does a lot of beauty and travel related blogs on Japan and Korea.

Also Kanh Linh who does lifestyle with trips to Paris and such.

Cutie888 and Uni909 like this.
  5. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Not a big fan of the Z-POP stuff, but here is Z-Boys Roy covering ''Crush - Beautiful'' from Goblin OST. His english is a bit weak, but the korean part is better than Zero9's attempt. He got a good voice though.

Cutie888 likes this.
  6. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    D1verse covering Oneus - Lit

Cutie888 likes this.
  7. Cutie888

Cutie888 Married to :@ilovetzuyoda

Currency:

She’s not that famous but she’s really pretty and she mainly does diet videos and dance covers. And like VVisual said Khanh Linh she’s a model and she participated in a show called The Face Vietnam season 2 which is like a modeling competition show. This is her channel
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCgjvMGOqcR1Z3yUXN71GDgg/videos

#3587 Cutie888, Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    Uni909 likes this.
  8. birdtweetslover

Currency:
    After their video with Oneus, I have seen many international fans start supporting the group and keep up with them. It seems like their debut is getting closer and closer

Uni909 and Cutie888 like this.
  9. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Yes, I'm very happy they are getting international attention. It was a brilliant move of RBW to promote their show on 1thek.

A fun clip of them and Oneus

Cutie888 likes this.
  10. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    She looks japanese :D

Cutie888 likes this.
  11. Cutie888

Currency:
    The only Oneus member I know is Ravin, only because he was in Jin Ju’s Music video

Uni909 likes this.
  12. Cutie888

Currency:
    She does but she’s 100% Vietnamese :D

Uni909 likes this.
  13. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Yeah I remember him.

Imagine if a big company like JYP, YG or Big Hit would have their own ''D1verse'' group. I think the group would gain a massive fanbase before they even debuting. Because of the strong fandoms for various groups from these companies.

Cutie888 likes this.
  14. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    This flew under the radar, but Vu Cat Tuong attended the Asia Song Festival in Korea last month. She was also there last year, so I wonder why her again? :confused: Wouldn't it be better to give the chance to other Vpop artist, like UNI5 or Monstar who are in desperate need of attention?

Cutie888 likes this.
  15. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Popped up in my youtube recommendation

This group is more active than UNI5 and Monstar. I see them appearing on many shows recently and they even have their own show. Is it because some of the members were on LaLaLa School that they gain a foothold in the entertainment industry?

16. Cutie888

Currency:
    Although I really like Uni5 and Monstar, they’re not big enough to perform there

Uni909 likes this.
  17. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    VCT is a bigger name than them, so it's understandable.

But a artist like Trong Hieu has performed several times outside of Vietnam, in places like Malaysia, Thailand and Korea. He has nowhere the same huge fanbase like the boy groups.

Cutie888 likes this.
  18. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Currency:
    Celeb Academy released a interesting opinion about the state of vietnamese music. I agree with a lot the points they laid out. Google trans:

VPOP YOUNG ARTISTS PAINS FIRST WHEN "SUSTAINABLE GROWTH" IS STILL EXCEEDED WITH QUALITY!

Young artists Vpop headache when "sustainable reputation" is still too far away despite having enough qualities!

"It is better to have a glorious moment and then be extinguished, than to be sad for a hundred years." However, Vietnamese artists no one wants to turn off after 1 minute of splendor. What they want is sustained shine. So how can young talent be famous for long?

Showbiz Vietnam is becoming more and more bustling with the appearance of a series of young artists' faces. However, the fact has shown that only a few artists attract the attention of the public, and only a part of it creates a lasting echo in the audience.

What risks have made them - young talents unable to shine long term? What secrets can help artists maintain a firm foothold in the hearts of the public?

ARTIST HIT 1: HAD SKILLS ARE unprepared for a long-distance race

One-hit-wonder, a familiar phrase for singers who have only one hit in their singing career. The lack of preparation in investing in long-distance race makes it impossible for these artists to overcome their own shadows.

[​IMG]

Understanding personal color can guide the artist's long-term development path. Understanding the color of music influences the selection of strategic products, so that can ensure the songs released to the public always keep the hot and create unique qualities of the artist.

[​IMG]

There are many famous phenomena only after 1 hit, but cannot last because ... lack of investment and serious preparation. Audiences always want to hear new voices, but they also want to enjoy quality, professional and well-trained vocalists.

Not only about singing, repertoire, artists also need to know how to invest in a team working through the process of exchanging and creating relationships with industry experts.

However, to be able to search for an environment to fully develop the artist's capabilities, it is really difficult to find in the artist training market today.

[​IMG]

TARGETS OF VIETNAMESE MUSIC VILLAGE: INVESTMENT FROM VERSION TO PROFESSIONAL
    We can see that some cases always hold their ground because they constantly train their voices, invest in stage productions and performances and have a professional working crew, such as My Tam, Ho Ngoc Ha, Son Tung MTP ..

[​IMG]

Not only impressed with the album Tam 9, My Tam also makes the audience proud to be the first Southeast Asian singer to hold a private concert at the Korean Stadium - the venue for a series of big names like Seungri of Big Bang, Yoonmirae, Air Pink, Kim Jung Soo

[​IMG]
    Son Tung M-TP
    After 12 hours of debut, the music video 'Give it to me' not only kept the top 1 position in Vietnam, top 1 in Asia, the top 1 in the world within 24 hours but also achieved many more records.

Wishing it to be safe is not bad, if you know the right investment for the future!

To be a comprehensive artist, it is not easy to keep lasting popularity. You will have to identify your music color, build your own team, constantly try to train your professional skills and soft skills.

Can you do all that, alone?

What helps you to believe that you are investing in the right direction?

What helps you to be sure that you will accomplish all of the above without making any mistakes?

With Celeb Academy - the place nurturing for sustainable fame, you will no longer have to struggle alone in your career path.

[​IMG]

Celeb Academy is the first comprehensive IDOL training institute in Vietnam. Here, young artists have 11 comprehensive skills training for IDOL, with a training roadmap combining theory and practice, taught by experts and celebrities.

Celeb Academy makes it easy for students to develop their own skills, approach and network with industry experts, and help students learn their own color.

Popularity always starts from creating an Impression that impresses the public. The reputation of a celebrity does not necessarily depend on the position or achievements they have achieved; which were acquired by their prominence in the first moment. But that is why fame will also become fragile by not maintaining the impression that the first moment created.

https://celebacademy.vn/celeb-acade...URux5blLWvJqihAoLua4rgb3kCseBY-8KBIAULWBGarWQ

Cutie888 likes this.
  19. Cutie888

Currency:
    I don’t know where Trong Hieu has performed because I don’t listen to his music but I’m only talking about the Asia Song Festival which is a really big event and the Vpop artists that have performed there in the past few years have been names that have been around for a very long time such as Dong Nhi, Noo, and VCT. I would say give those groups a few more years and if they’re still active and become popular then they will have a chance to perform there.

Uni909 likes this.
  20. Cutie888

Currency:
    Maybe I should go there :D

Uni909 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted