Vpop Official Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cutie888, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Guardian of the WJSN system

I think people don't realize how much impact LIME has done for the vietnamese idol scene. They paved the way for Vpop idol groups and soon upcoming D1Verse. They were the first direct link between Vietnam and Kpop. It's a shame their company couldn't continue with the group. All the girls are still young and with better management they could have turn things around. Oh well. But the legacy they left behind can be very important for future groups.

Cutie888 likes this.
  2. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Cutie888 likes this.
  3. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

4. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Jack and K-ICM just took the first spot from UNI5 in the pre-vote round, which is no surprise. It's likely they will be amongst the top 10 for the next round, but from there it would be very difficult for them. I'm surprised Chi Pu, Bao Anh and MIN are not in the top 10 at the moment. The pre-vote will finish next week, so everything could change. I feel this maybe 6thSense final chance to lift the boys from the quicksand they are in. I don't stan them anymore, but I do want them to achieve success.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cutie888 likes this.
  5. Cutie888

Cutie888 Married to :@ilovetzuyoda

Is Son Tung in any of the categories?

Uni909 likes this.
  6. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Nope. Neither are My Tam and Bich Phuong. SKY fandom didn't cared that much, but the fans for the other two artists complained. I mean, I agree about Bich Phuong because she's still young even though she's 29. But My Tam is old and doesn't fit the AAA concept.

Cutie888 likes this.
  7. Cutie888

Maybe because if he was nominated then he would win all the awards :D
    But yeah I’m not complaining but it would be nice if he was in any of the categories or even perform.

Uni909 likes this.
  8. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

ERIK and Chi Pu has withdrawn from AAA. ERIK's reason was he don't want his fans to use money to vote for him in the next round. Kenh14 article translated by Google

Erik is the 5th name to withdraw from the AAA 2019 nomination list because of "do not want fans to spend money to vote"

With Erik's official withdrawal, within just 2 days, the ceremony of AAA 2019 in Vietnam has received a series of "bad news".

After a series of popular names of Vpop simultaneously announced not participating in the list of nominees for the Asia Artist Awards 2019 held in Hanoi, such as Son Tung M-TP, Soobin Hoang Son, Toc Tien ,. .. then recently, Erik has also officially withdraw from the upcoming AAA awards ceremony, and apologize to BTC for not receiving the award rules for accepting the participation.

Not only did he post an official message, Erik also posted a screenshot of the singer's reply to the AAA 2019 organizers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Through the above post, we can know that the reason Erik pulled out of the award is because the fans will have to spend a large amount of money to continue voting for him in the second round. voting for the program, round 1 will be free for everyone, but from round 2 onwards, fans will have to spend some money and adhere to the relatively complicated rules and procedures to can vote. It is the fans who have to spend money like this that makes Erik unhappy, leading to the above decision. Most fans agree with Erik's decision, and thank him for always caring about the fans.

Thus, the current nomination list is only Bao Anh, Hoang Thuy Linh, Isaac, Duc Phuc, Only C, Hien Ho, Min, Gil Le, Chi Pu, Uni5, Monstar, Lou Hoang, Amee, Thieu Bao Tram, Trinh Thang Binh, Suni Ha Linh, Truc Nhan, Zero 9, Hoang Dung and Jack & K-ICM. In particular, Jack and K-ICM are two names that have just been added unexpectedly by BTC yesterday, a move that is very confusing and urgent.

Although just starting the first steps, but AAA 2019 in Vietnam has encountered many incidents, making the audience and those who are interested in this award bewildered. Hopefully BTC will have appropriate solutions to avoid unfortunate incidents in the future.

Source: Kenh14

Cutie888 likes this.
  9. Cutie888

I wouldn’t even be mad if all of them pulled out, this is the first time I learned that the fans have to pay money to vote...... is that normal? Or is this the first time, if it’s the first time then I’m afraid no Korean award shows will ever be held in Vietnam again if they keep trying to milk the fans. I think having them pay for tickets to attend the award show is enough.

Uni909 likes this.
  10. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

You are a fortune teller, because AAA has cancelled the vietnamese artist category and the pre-vote. WHAT a mess :confused:

After Erik, Duc Phuc and Chi Pu simultaneously removed their names from the AAA 2019 nomination list, only recently, Only C, Lou Hoang, Min and Thieu Bao Tram were the next four Vietnamese artists to withdraw from this award. Only C and Lou Hoang said: "After consulting and confirming information from many sources, commenting that the current award nature no longer fits the plan and the image of the two singers". Similar to Erik's e-mail, Lou Hoang and Only C disagreed with the collection method when voting of the AAA AAA 2019, affecting the audience and fans of both artists.

With so many artists simultaneously withdrawing from the list, AAA 2019 organizers have decided: cancel the award category of Vietnamese artists.

This is a right decision of the organizers although it is a pity that this category was only opened when the AAA was held in Vietnam. However, if we continue to hold this award category, there will certainly be many more Vietnamese artists "following" the mentioned artists to withdraw. According to the announcement, the organizers said that "this voting category is facing many unexpected information flows", which led to the decision to close the voting gate, other voting categories for artists. Korea still goes as usual.

In addition, the organizers have changed the way and the voting fee for the Primary Vote round. and international fans. Along with that, BTC announced that it will announce the line-up soon in the near future - this is what fans are extremely looking forward to after the recent scandal.

Although just starting the first steps, but AAA 2019 in Vietnam has encountered many incidents, making the audience and those who are interested in this award bewildered. Hopefully BTC will have clear notices and appropriate solutions to avoid unfortunate incidents happening in the future.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://kenh14.vn/shock-them-lou-hoa...Qpq33hXf4xlpBK6dWSPjC5UKu9aoGBBMcY6LMdYTdz7Is

Cutie888 likes this.
  11. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Some people also claim that the event people just added Jack and K-ICM out of nowhere and they were leading in pre-voting was one of the reason why artists dropped out. To be honest, I can understand them. The duo are popular, but they are basically bolero pop and don't fit a show like AAA.

Cutie888 likes this.
  12. Cutie888

If they had done this from the beginning then no one would have pulled out! It would have been such a good opportunity to promote Vpop too. Even though the Vietnamese voting category is out, I hope Vietnamese artists do get to perform. Since the voting thing has been canceled I hope some of the artists who pulled out will change their mind and come to perform.

I’m not gonna really he interested if they let Jack or Zero9 perform though o_O which is most likely since they both didn’t pull out of the voting thing

Uni909 likes this.
  13. Cutie888

VVisual and Uni909 like this.
  14. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Uni5, Suni Ha Linh, Gil Le and Zero9 hasn't released any statements of pulling out. I do hope Uni5 gets to go on the show. They were only second to J&K and hope that would be taken to consideration of lineups. They deserve this oppertunity.

#3354 Uni909, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    Cutie888 likes this.
  15. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

J&K has spoken out about the AAA situation and it seems they also didn't like that fans had to pay to vote for them

[​IMG]
    The fact that an organizers have to cancel a large prize category is extremely rare, but that rare event has just happened in Vietnam, especially with the Asia Artist Awards 2019. After a series of names such as Son Tung M-TP, Toc Tien, Soobin Hoang Son, Gin Tuan Kiet, ... refused to participate in the award from the beginning, immediately followed by a series of stars Erik, Duc Phuc, Chi Pu, Lou Hoang, Only C, Min, Thieu Bao Tram and Nhan Phuc Vinh officially removed from the list of nominees, the inevitable outcome: The BTC of AAA 2019 had to cancel this entire category because it was difficult to cope with. Fame.

In this "storm", the most disadvantaged, the "most bad", the most "storm" are none other than Jack and K-ICM.

Minutes ago, the two were still leading the 2019 Asia Artist Awards nominations for the pre-vote round with the number of votes and the gap ratio, quite far away from the remaining positions even though their names were added at the last minute. . Jack and K-ICM have far removed the adjacent names such as Duc Phuc, Chi Pu, Hoang Thuy Linh, Erik ... and then the explosion broke out, all colleagues withdrew so BTC had to cancel this item!

Just in the early morning, both of them were still passionately calling for their young, large and powerful fan force to vote for themselves on all their fanpage and personal page. Obviously, for Jack and K-ICM, this award has a very important position for them as this will be one of the first major awards they have received since their official debut in less than a year. .

The result was not a dream: all efforts were like "salt to the sea", BTC canceled all of the above items before the wave of withdrawal of Vietnamese artists. Fans of Jack and K-ICM are sad and sad, but two young artists are sad. 10. An award they seem to hold with one hand is another award of regional stature and reputation. clown small, narrowly out of reach. "Silver fate" right here but not in the song of Jack and K-ICM anymore.

In an exclusive interview with us about this issue, Jack and K-ICM said:

"Firstly, we did not know that we were the artists invited by the organizers after other artists. But never mind, when we were invited to nominate, we were very happy, felt respected and tried hard. I am happy to hear that many artists will be participating in this award together.

Second, when the news of the artists withdrawing simultaneously, Jack and K-ICM have learned more about how to vote. We also think a lot and feel that the audience in general and our own fans had to spend a lot of money to vote, it was not very happy either, because most of our fans are still students, student. We do not want them to pay us too much for us.

In the end, when BTC canceled the award category of Vietnamese artists, we respected the decision and did not have any more comments. I still hope that anyway, music lovers will continue to support Jack, K-ICM as well as Vietnamese artists so that we have more motivation to keep trying, making more efforts, giving birth. many quality products that serve an audience ".

http://kenh14.vn/co-ai-bac-phan-nhu...-bong-nhien-btc-huy-keo-20190907182627546.chn

I have nothing personal against them. Their music is just not my type. But I don't understand why so many Vpop artists are against them. They haven't badmouth anybody to my knowledge and just had that scandal recently, but it was between them and the tv program staff.

This mess is because of the Dong Media who are behind the vietnamese side of AAA. They way just inserted J&K suddenly is so amateurish.

I get that paying to vote for your favourites is unfair, but I don't think AAA are alone in this. And to be honest, I think most of those vietnamese artists wants those extra bucks if given. So I just don't buy the excuse they laid out about feeling bad for the fans.

Cutie888 likes this.
  16. VVisual

VVisual Newbie

Huge! A lot foreign films made mad money in China including films from India and Lebanon. Thailand had many hits there. Furie is gathering a lot of international fans who are into Chinese martial arts movies. I hope it does well in China which can be a springboard elsewhere.

Cutie888 likes this.
  17. Cutie888

I don’t know if everyone really did pull out because they worried about their fans or not but if I were them, I would. Of course you would want your fans to support you and supporting you sometimes cost money but it’s normal to spend money to see them perform, on merchandise, and etc...... not for some award show to milk fans using their name, or having them use it on something that shouldn’t even cost money to do in the first place and in this case it’s voting.

As for Jack, his music doesn’t really fit into an award show like AAA. As for the hate that he gets, oddly enough I’m not talking about K-ICM but Jack only because all of the rumors I’ve heard is only about Jack. Like rumors that he has an attitude problem and likes to act like he’s an A list celebrity, there was also posts calling him out for his actions...... even though they didn’t name who is was exactly but we know he’s talking about Jack because he said this person is a rising star and he also mentioned the TV program incident “-“ well he actually has two TV program incidents. The first one is probably the one you already heard of and the other one hasn’t aired yet but Jack will be replaced with another artist. Rumors have it that he was replaced because he wasn’t happy after finding out that the other artist who will be appearing with him in that ep isn’t on his level so he wanted them to replace the other dude with a bigger artist which they didn’t so Jack backed out and this show is the Viet Version of I Can See Your Voice if you’re interested.

Another scandal was that Jack used to be in an Underground group called G5R and the leader of that group called Jack out on social media saying he’s ungrateful because after he hit it big, he doesn’t hang out or keep in contact with them anymore. So Jack really had a lot of scandals, some of which were rumors while some have been confirmed. Alot of people called him out but I don’t really want to recap what all of them said :confused:

Uni909 likes this.
  18. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Then this Jack dude should be boycotted. He's lucky the public can't take the full rage on him, because of his partnership with K-ICM. It's a shame the audience choose to support a guy who has a really bad attitude based from these reports of him

As for their music, they bring absolutely nothing new. It's bolero mixing with hip hop and ballad. It highlights what Son Tung M-TP said about vietnamese artists don't dare to challenge themselves by making different type of music. .

Korean award shows always has payment for voting. Even music shows you have to pay if you want those extra points for your favs. I've done myself plenty of times through Starpass. The price for AAA was a higher than usual and not only vietnamese complained, korean also were were angry about it.

We see the difference between Vpop and Kpop in this matter. That so many could just pull out of the nomination could never happened with Kpop groups. The company decides everything and if they want to pull out, the group must pull out. That's not the case with vietnamese artists.

I don't think Korea will after this incident never arrange a award show in Vietnam again. To be honest, all these partnership they are doing with Vietnam is in their eyes more of a charity than actually helping the vietnamese industry. I'm sure they have to use most of the money to finance all of this. So they don't care if Dong Media screwed up. If I were the korean AAA event manager and know something about the vietnamese music industry, I would expected something like this would happened. This award show is just for their Kpop groups anyways and having vietnamese artists in this is just show goodwill for Vietnam.

#3358 Uni909, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    VVisual and Cutie888 like this.
  19. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

Sounds better than her previous Taeyeon plagiarism ballad. I have to admit, I'm beginning to be annoyed that evey Vpop MV must have a mini-movie. Can't they just drop or minimize it?

Cutie888 likes this.
  20. Uni909

Uni909 Celebrity

I was thinking about something: Why not a vietnamese agency like 6thSense(when they get their shit together)and ST.319 starting recruiting koreans that lives in Vietnam as trainees? Both companies has some korean connections and they can make their own Kpop group with vietnamese and korean members. Like what chinese Yuehua with upcoming rookie Everglow.

VVisual and Cutie888 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted