[vlog] Overcoming hardships, supplements for health and energy (I Follow My Dream)

Discussion in 'The Studio' started by jayne_morgan, Mar 21, 2020.

1. jayne_morgan

jayne_morgan Newbie

Currency:
    Musician
    Hello everyone.

I started doing covers a few months ago and I really appreciated everyone's support on my covers, thank you so much! Now I want to step up and introduce something additionally.

On March 31st, my original will come out. I will be putting out one original every month and try to build consistency in vlogging at the same time. If I get to do covers in between I will keep covering, but at the time, with the original and vlogs it will be hard to keep the 7-10day schedule.

Here is the vlog for this week, I already edited the one for next week. It should be up mid next week.

If you want to support, you can leave a comment or/and a thumbs up on youtube or even share the video.

2. jayne_morgan

jayne_morgan Newbie

Currency:
    Musician
    Two more vlogs. I managed to upload two vlogs this week. I dont know if I will be able to keep up though.

There is so much to take into consideration but this week I got comfortable enough with filming to start using my 4k camera. With the next upload the video quality will be much better. Also right at this moment I am learning about Sound and Font FX and I'm building a FX library. I want to make my vlog more interesting with those and this is just the tip of an iceberg. There is so much to consider. Feeling super overwhelmed with everything on top (Music). My original REAL is coming out on Tuesday.

#2 jayne_morgan, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020 at 11:23 AM