Vanilla and Coffee

Discussion in 'J-Movies & TV' started by topsyoxy, Sep 9, 2019.

1. topsyoxy

topsyoxy Public Figure

Currency:
    Hi, bishes. As we all know, the manga is much superior and this show is a cringy mess, however, that doesn't stop me from making a thread to shit analyze each episode and construct characters or whatever.

With that being said, the main protag guy was creepy, the first scene of the second episode is literally him watching her sleep. And with that also being said, the main protag girl got shocked by every syllable and didn't know how to close her eyes. She was also the deadest fish in bed, but then again I'm 15 so :rolleyes:;)

What did you like about this drama and what did you dislike?

Solarsido likes this.
  2. Solarsido

Solarsido ⋆⋱✵Sparkle✵⋰⋆

Currency:
    I dislike every damn thing about the drama. I cringed within first five minutes of the first episode.
    This drama makes the manga look like a masterpiece.
    Oh and btw it's "Coffee and Vanillla".

topsyoxy likes this.
  3. topsyoxy

topsyoxy Public Figure

Currency:
    I already had a problem with the series from the first episode. From the main protag girl (Risa) high pitched voice (then again it's Japan) the non-stop dialogue, how her eyes were always wide open, the main protag guy reminding me a bit too much of Daesung, Risa-chan's mouth never closing completely (what is this twilight?) from Risa being a stupid bish and only having the capability to say "hai", from that terrible scene were he "falls" on top of her on the couch, bitch, I've watched Diabolik lovers like 12 times, and a lot of other shoujo and reverse haram animes/manga, don't try me!!!!!!!

I don't even care that they fucked after less than one date and a week of knowing each other, but the faact that they already said "I love you" after less than a week of knowing each other OH MY GOD :mad: and from the first episode, she one, doesn't trust him and two, doesn't know him. What's a relationship without trust.

I will give them credit for the transition scene of Risa from the restaurant to the bed, however, it did kind of look like she was drugged, but I still found the scene pretty nice and well done.