[Update: W Korea] EXO's unit debut coming soon

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by mirusako, Jun 20, 2019.

1. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout

=
    =

EXO's Chanyeol & Sehun go for a refreshing swim ahead of their unit debut in 'W'

[​IMG]

by beansss
    @ Allkpop

EXO's Chanyeol and Sehun, getting ready to make their unit debut this summer, went for a refreshing swim in their 'W Korea' cover pictorial!

In addition to going for a dive in a cool, outdoor pool to capture the essence of summer, Chanyeol and Sehun also took on chic high-fashion concepts, maintaining their professionalism throughout multiple photoshoots. In their interview, the duo opened up about their upcoming unit debut as Chanyeol said, "This was the largest amount of music work I've ever done since I started working in this industry, these past few months. I wanted to allow people to listen to music which made us happy. But we are still proud of the musical quality."

Sehun also added, "Whenever we release albums, we consider our fans to be the #1 priority. However, we carry certainty that our music will reach past our fans and also touch the public."

Look forward to Chanyeol x Sehun's upcoming unit debut this July, and also find their full 'W Korea' pictorial in the magazine's July issue!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

=

#1 mirusako, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    realangel, Hallybell, vaahiny and 4 others like this.
  2. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    I hope they try singing on one of the b-sides, Chanyeol has a really nice deep and crisp voice and I haven't heard much from Sehun
    I also liked 24 from their winter album. Can't wait!:omgr:

De_rerum_natura and vaahiny like this.
  3. zakharovich

zakharovich Super Rookie

Currency:
    Lurking on PLKP's profile.
    I'm looking forward to this. EXO Fighting!!

But, whoever styled Sehun's hair..Dude, you must've been high as a kite. SMH:fingerk:

4. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
    op updated w/ akp article

5. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
    [​IMG]

by E. Cha
    @ Soompi

EXO’s Sehun and Chanyeol have shared their thoughts on their upcoming debut as an official sub-unit!

Although the two EXO members previously released their first track as a duo last year, when they joined forces for the SM STATION track “We Young,” they will be making their official debut as a unit group this July.

In a recent interview and pictorial for W Korea magazine, both Sehun and Chanyeol expressed excitement about their new music. Chanyeol remarked, “Over the past few months, I’ve worked more on music than I ever have since my debut. We wanted to deliver music that would make us happy, but I’m also really proud of the quality of our [new] music.”

Sehun also revealed that he was confident in the appeal of their upcoming release, explaining, “When we release a new album, our fans are our top priority above anyone else. But I’m certain that [our new music] will reach beyond our fandom and appeal to the mainstream public as well.”

[​IMG][​IMG]

Are you excited for Sehun and Chanyeol’s upcoming debut? What kind of music would you like to see from the duo? Leave your thoughts below!

Source (1)

Hallybell likes this.
  6. Hallybell

Hallybell Married to @misoni

Currency:
    They need to comeback at the end of July since Baekhyun is going to debut at the beginning of this month. July is going to be a good month for EXOs-L.

7. ImNotcool

ImNotcool Newbie

Currency:
    I did not see that coming..what an odd pair out of all ex members lol...anyways..looking forward to what they're going to offer