Discussion in 'J-POP' started by mirusako, Jan 8, 2018.
I'll see you in February, then.
I'm glad that the remaining SHINee members decided to continue forward with their Japanese concerts despite Jonghyun's death. I'm guessing that his death has motivated them to stay strong and continue doing what they are best at. Singing and performing on stage for their fans.
Like most people would say, "The show must go on".
I just hope they aren't exhausted or pushing themselves too much.
I wish only the best for them. Jonghyun will be by their sides, maybe not physically, but he will be there and keep Shinee as 5.
Yay. Shinee Forever
I'm glad they are doing okay. 5HINee is always there either physically or not. I hope they can smile again and look back at those 10 years with no regret. 5HINee is and will always be shinning.
It won't ever be the same, but I'm glad they're trying to love on. They're so brave.
I keep thinking that one day, maybe it will hurt less.
Article:[Handwritten letter] SHINee to return to promos as four "Jonghyun will be with us in our thoughts"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+2,282, -48] I support you
2. [+1,686, -42] I support you
3. [+1,583, -35] SHINee, let's work harder and shine even brighter
4. [+1,388, -35] Fighting...!!!!!!!!
5. [+1,230, -34] Fighting.. I'm sure he's watching over you from above
6. [+328, -10] Choked up after reading that Jonghyun's mother told them to never give up ㅠㅠ
7. [+269, -8] Yeah, it's probably best for you guys to work harder and with passion for the sake of your fans and Jonghyun above
8. [+247, -8] I support you. I'm not a fan but I'll wish for you guys to be happy and successful more than anyone else.
9. [+235, -9] SHINee fighting!!!
10. [+230, -5] Love you kids, you'll always be 5 and we'll always be SHINee world
cr: Netizen Buzz