(Update Police could not prove YHS prostitution allegations) All BS- YG-YHS-SR Related cases

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by lizvip, Jan 29, 2019.

?

Do you guys believe this mess?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2019.
  1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. I do not know

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  1. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Public Figure

yes they will recover and probably in just one good year (BB will probably start off with a tour, with BP and iKON tours already scheduled).
    YGE has been on the brink of bankruptcy before, and I think JYP was there before Twice as well. If these cases (against YHS stop dragging and) settle then they can recover faster, this news of NO tax evasion report should have inspired some confidence in the YGE shareholders already.

2. Sint_esse_amicos

Piece of scum!!!! I'll be shocked if SK actually does anything. Also since he allegedly kept a copy of the chats, do we know if he was the one leaking stuff to the media?

daichan, lizvip and VIPiggy like this.
  3. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Public Figure

that is what I was wondering as well there is so much fuss over the violation of Personal Information Protection Act and Attorney at Law Act when it is obvious that lawyer Bang Jung Hyun has used the information from the whistle blower that was strictly meant to be handed over to the ACCRC for his own case - but what about him already having accepted that he showed/shared that data with journalist Kang Kyung Yoon and probably other journalists as well, is that not a violation of PIPA as well.

4. Sint_esse_amicos

In my opinion I think it's quite clear this man was simply out to make a name for himself. The constant leaks to the media really make sense now. Also, if there were anything more damming on Seungri in those chats, I'm sure he would have leaked it by now.

5. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Public Figure

Has anybody seen @Xillyn around, she been MIA for a week.

daichan likes this.
  6. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Public Figure

7. Anonymoustiger

Anonymoustiger Trainee

elite multifan protector
    Round 2...

daichan and VIPiggy like this.
  8. lizvip

lizvip A-List

9. Ilisidi

Ilisidi Super Rookie

This food law thing is persecution not prosecution. The place closed buy now, and the infringement when found was fined for right?

VIPiggy, ancor and lizvip like this.
  10. lizvip

lizvip A-List

VIPiggy likes this.
  11. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Public Figure

Hanbin still being questioned.

12. ancor

ancor Public Figure

S. Korea likes to think of themselves as so Morally better than the rest of the world by the way they treat cases. Like...They already fined them for the food violation and the business is no longer operating as far as I remember. They found no evidence of pimping or prostitution taking place, but are still going on about it and how the statue of limitation is at "stake"...sounds like they aren't really concerned for any potential victim but rather not looking like fools once the time has expired.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this wasteful investigation and their tactics of investigations which amount to torture in some places. Holding someone for over 24 hours for interrogation on alleged "drug use or drug sales" is really crazy. My clients who get arrested on those things don't even spend a day talking to police. They ask for their lawyers, they go to arraignment court to be formally charged or not and then whatever happens happens with the investigation, but never have any of them been subjected to over 12 hours, much less 24 hours of interrogation.

IF I were a citizen in that country, I would really be pissed if my taxes are paying for frivolous witch hunts.

Ilisidi, daichan, lizvip and 2 others like this.
  13. Sint_esse_amicos

If they were really confident in these cases would all these investigations be necessary? It seems they are terrified of risking losing in a high profile trial so they are trying to coerce some kind of confession. If I were Seungri and YG, especially Seungri I wouldn't admit to a damn thing!!

14. lizvip

lizvip A-List

TrollPunisher and VIPiggy like this.
  15. Sint_esse_amicos

So um, where are the pictures and videos of him? Was the media all up in his face like they have been with Seungri, what 19, 20 times. I'm losing count.

daichan, TrollPunisher and VIPiggy like this.
  16. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Public Figure

17. Sint_esse_amicos

Okay, I take it back. I've seen some pictures of B.I. He looks absolutely miserable. I feel bad for him.. And also my anger was never with B.I.. I'm pissed at the way Seungri is being treated.

lizvip, daichan, ancor and 2 others like this.
  18. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Public Figure

I saw that too, he should cut his hair and look more confident when coming out at least (even if he doesn't feel it - is the lawyer not telling him to do these things, if he looks this apologetic people will think he's guilty).

lizvip and daichan like this.
  19. Sint_esse_amicos

It is quite the contrast in how confident and strong Seungri has appeared. Seungri looks like he has something to prove. Poor B.I. just looks lost and sad.

Dianafee, lizvip and Yellowcloud2 like this.
  20. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Public Figure

even Yang Hyunsuk looked good, even coming out after 23 hrs - I don't know if BI confessed or not, but visually the body language doesn't look good - it sends a very bad msg (like he's defeated).

lizvip, daichan and ancor like this.