NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

[Update: Knetz Reactions] Enlistment: BTOB Eunkwang (Confirmed)

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by mirusako, Aug 6, 2018.

1. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout

1. [+486, -17] Why so suddenly...?

2. [+398, -19] Looks like Lee Minhyuk will enlist soon too... and then it'll just be a chain after that. How unfortunate because I really like their songs.

3. [+345, -18] I've always enjoyed their ballads. I heard they were doing really well recently, a shame that he has to serve now... but I'm sure he'll be fine when he gets back since he's talented.

4. [+37, -1] I never joined their fanclub or anything but I've always enjoyed their songs. Take care of yourself and serve well!

5. [+31, -0] He's going a lot earlier than I thought...? But I guess it's better to get it over with and come back with great songs later ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+26, -0] He's a good singer

7. [+19, -2] A BtoB without Seo Eunkwang... this is so sudden ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+18, -0] One of the few idol groups who I think has great songs

1. [+300, -14] Maybe he forgot to postpone it or thought he could squeeze in more musicals before the enlistment

2. [+238, -13] Isn't he enlisting because it's time to??..

3. [+200, -5] Might as well serve well! I support you~~

4. [+23, -2] What about his musical...? Why are agencies so lazy with their scheduling lately?

5. [+16, -3] Normally in cases like this, they've postponed it for as long as they can and are basically being dragged to serve by this point

6. [+13, -2] He's 29 years old, he's already postponed it for as long as he could

7. [+12, -1] He's nearing 30 now, it's about time to serve~

8. [+10, -2] If he's a '90er, he's way past his age to serve

-

Source: Naver

[​IMG]

1. [+2,531, -28] I guess Cube is going to close their business... Who's going to make money for them once BtoB enlists in the army?

2. [+97, -1] Cube is so hopeless, why are they always like this? They should've told fans that this would've been their last concert as a whole group. Do they think fans are nothing but pigs? They never consider us at all. They made Eunkwang work until two days before his enlistment because they're that greedy. I don't get why they're working BtoB like dogs as if there's no other group in Cube making money besides them. Cube promised that BtoB would get vacation time if they won #1 but instead all the money BtoB is making is being spent on ba$tards who are dating within the company. Why oh why did BtoB renew their contracts. Cube had absolutely nothing to do with their growth until now. Why is Cube so desperate to suck BtoB for all that they're worth? I knew Cube was bad but never this bad.

3. [+60, -1] Cube promised BtoB that they'd get vacation time if they won #1 but they're being sent off to the army instead... f*ck. Why couldn't Cube at least have told us that this concert would've been their last together before they went off to serve?

4. [+48, -0] I know it's every man's duty to serve but why does this feel like Cube is forcing Eunkwang to serve to divert attention from other stuff... I always feel so bad for Eunkwang because he reminds me of the eldest child who has to take on all the burdens of the family. Serve well, Eunkwang.

5. [+51, -1] Eunkwang hyung, as a male Melody, I hope you serve well without getting hurt and come back to us soon... although by the time you're discharged, I'll be enlisting as well ㅠㅠ

-
    cr: Netizen Buzz

=

#1 mirusako, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
  3. LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa Trendsetter

Currency:
    *(•,•)* Supporting Seventeen
    02B6F05A-CEBF-46E6-9E8E-DD96612D19B6.gif Will await your return. You did amazing with all the comebacks,and the sub unit. A year without the leader who blesses us with heavenly highnotes. It must be done

4. ilovebread

ilovebread The Best Loaf

Currency:
    Soft dough
    This is so sudden. I hope Eunkwang stays happy and healthy in the military. He's such a bundle of joy and he deserves the world.

5. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
  6. WhiteWadeWilson

Currency:
    Hardworking Noodle
    This is too sudden!!! :(, good luck leader!

7. K_Pop_Captain

K_Pop_Captain Leader

Currency:
    Very sad - good luck to the guy a great member of BTOB and one of funniest idols I've seen

pinzee likes this.
  8. LuhanHobiarelife

LuhanHobiarelife Trendsetter

Currency:
    :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::waterr::waterr::waterr:

This is absolutely shocking and I can't take the impact....... I'll take time to get over this i'm utterly devasted right now BUT WHY I DONT GET IT

Dibidibidisalex and pinzee like this.
  9. pinzee

pinzee Super Rookie

Currency:
    WHY SO SOON :waterr:He's 1990, there's still another year!!

ALSO HOLD UP! Btob is still touring "THIS IS US" concerts in Sept... How are they going to do it without MF'ing Eunkwang?!?! Who is going to sing his parts and do his leader duties??

With all the recent controversies, why is Cube starting to send off their senior moneymaking group?? Could it be a signal that they believe in the strength of their other groups? I really hope that's the case.

My crazy theory : Eunkwang's segment on Real Men and Women is coming out in August, where he'll show his new apartment and apparently tell about his life living alone. Could they be shipping him off early based on what he reveals on that show??

LuhanHobiarelife and mirella like this.
  10. feepit608

feepit608 Celebrity

Currency:
    The 2012 boys are enlisting now....

Dibidibidisalex and pinzee like this.
  11. pinzee

pinzee Super Rookie

Currency:
    Continuing my bewilderment... To add to the suddenness of it, Btob-Blue also just released "When it Rains" on Aug. 2. Yes they aren't promoting it on shows and such, but Cube could've capitalized on it by hyping it as Eunkwang's last song before enlistment?? Instead, it got buried. All of which makes me think either they didn't plan this enlistment announcement, or they did know and they're doing a terrible job of making it a good send off.

12. pinzee

pinzee Super Rookie

Currency:
    Not this early :( Should be 1989 liners enlisting, and Eunkwang is only Nov 1990. No other 1990 liner has announced for this year (eg Xiumin, Hongki (FT Island), Chansung (2PM), Seungri in 2019)

13. jenstals

jenstals Leader

Currency:
    Wow, this is sudden. Wish him the best for his service.

pinzee likes this.
  14. K_Pop_Captain

K_Pop_Captain Leader

Currency:
    I know you’re an awesome BTOB Stan on here and one of the few who are always backing them - sorry that these guys now have to go through enlistment. Looks like it will be staggered to keep a partial group going over the years

pinzee and LuhanHobiarelife like this.
  15. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
    op updated w/ knetz reactions

pinzee and K_Pop_Captain like this.
  16. pinzee

pinzee Super Rookie

Currency:
    Oh gosh, thank you :oops: Yeah, we'll next hear about Minhyuk as he's also 1990, then Changsub. Eunkwang's sudden announcement just threw me off :(

17. pinzee

pinzee Super Rookie

Currency:
    YES, this quote: "Cube is so hopeless, why are they always like this? They should've told fans that this would've been their last concert as a whole group."

Sigh :(

18. da_queen

da_queen Celebrity

Currency:
    Fulltime daydreamer
    Thinking about this just make me sad. I just hope Eunkwang doesnt get injury. I hope he comes back healthy.
    Btob won't be the same without him.:(

pinzee likes this.
  19. MirajaneAlpha22

MirajaneAlpha22 Super Rookie

Currency:
    I'm happy that although it is sudden, the knets don't bash him or btob.
    Well, 18 months without aegyo king:(:(:(

20. pinzee

pinzee Super Rookie

Currency:
    Bomi's reaction to EK telling her about the enlistment. She looks shocked, even with EK trying to lighten up the news with a smile. :/

Seeing him get emotional at the Korea Music Festival makes sense now... ;___;

Me too, hoping for no injuries. Watching any interviews or music show appearances without him will be different. :(
    Yeah :( I think most are supportive. Though I am also concerned about Cube's handling of the news, and having Btob enlisting when Cube's been through all the news that's happening lately.

da_queen likes this.