TWICE "BDZ" MV

Discussion in 'J-POP' started by Onion_Rings, Aug 16, 2018.

1. staindz

staindz Public Figure

Currency:
    So they want Twice to be versatile, but at the same time they ignore or fail to look into Twice's extensive body of work? To me it sounds more like an excuse

2. Scheve

Scheve Trainee

Currency:
    Traveller • Student
    Truly a memorable anthem.

3. eager_beaver

eager_beaver Trainee

Currency:
    I liked her shirt:
    [​IMG]

staindz likes this.
  4. KpoppinAllDay

KpoppinAllDay Super Rookie

Currency:
    No but why would anyone want to waste time when all they see is the same concept. Its not really an excuse, just seems people like different things. It happens. The title tracks sadly define a group most of the time in every industry, not just kpop

Hyozan, joysoo and KarmaButterfly like this.
  5. staindz

staindz Public Figure

Currency:
    Oh I can certainly understand that certain group of people would only listen to title tracks and form their opinion on those. But I highly doubt that they would be in the same category as those who actually want Twice to be more versatile. If a person actually "care" about a topic, one would certainly educate oneself on the topic, and then build an informed opinion based on what they have learned. Otherwise, they are only looking for something to troll on

6. KpoppinAllDay

Currency:
    People are too lazy to do that lol. Personally I've heard 3-4 of their side tracks and only liked one so far. Their title songs arent bad either, slightly repetitive with the concept but I enjoy them. I also think some of the girls themselves are dying to try something bolder.

7. MyPostsAreFacts

MyPostsAreFacts Super Rookie

Currency:
    Love it. Girl crush styling without the tacky sounding drop based music that usually accompanies it. Easily their best Japanese track followed by Candy Pop and One More Time.

8. staindz

staindz Public Figure

Currency:
    So, on one side you are defending those who care more about concept than the group and the songs as those who want Twice to be more versatile. On the other hand, you are saying that these same group of people are too lazy and will not bother to actually look into Twice's discography to see whether Twice has already done what they want or not. Then I suppose @Lubby00 was right all along :)

Lubby00 likes this.
  9. KpoppinAllDay

Currency:
    I'm stating what it is. No person checks what they're not interested in. If Twice doesnt initially interest them, they're not going to get looked into. Calm down jeez.

10. staindz

staindz Public Figure

Currency:
    Sure, thank you for finally saying it out loud. That is what @Lubby00's saying from the get go. Those who "care" about Twice's concept isn't actually interested with Twice or their songs to begin with. Who knows what kind of motive these group of people actually have, visiting and making comments about stuff they have not interest to begin with :)

Raphyun and dong_ii like this.
  11. dong_ii

dong_ii Married to @mochichu

Currency:
    one of their best releases ever. Both song and MV. Hope the album will be as good as the last one.

12. KpoppinAllDay

Currency:
    Well I've listened to some of their tracks and their b-sides and would still like to see a different concept. Am I in the minority then? :rolleyes:

13. staindz

staindz Public Figure

Currency:
    I don't know, and why would I know when you are the one who claimed people want them to be versatile, and people are too lazy to listen to Twice's B-sides, I would assume you know more about this kind of statistic

14. KpoppinAllDay

Currency:
    Well you seem to know since you claim anyone wanting Twice to switch it up are ignorant idiots who only listen to titles :rolleyes:

15. staindz

staindz Public Figure

Currency:
    No, You did:
    I'm just repeating whatever you said on your reply.

16. BritishSone

BritishSone Elite

Currency:
    Loved Tzuyu's sections in the song :omgr: and Mina was so cute when on the ground and busted :lover1: No way could you shoot someone who's giving you the look that Mina did though :nervousk:

and lowkey jealous of my eldest daughter who has a better understanding of Japanese than I do.... Means that she can enjoy the MV and song even more than I can xD

Raphyun and Onion_Rings like this.
  17. KpoppinAllDay

Currency:
    I said most. Lubby literally thinks everyone who thinks Twice should switch it up are antis. I've see hardcore onces be slightly disappointed with BDZ. I personally didnt expect them to change anything but they did and although they still love the girls and buy their items, it was really hard for them to hide the slight disappointment. Again, not everyone wanting them to switch it up are antis. Some people just want to see something different.

joysoo likes this.
  18. staindz

staindz Public Figure

Currency:
    You did not say "most". Out of all four posts of yours in this thread, the closest thing to "most" that you did say is " a lot", which is a bit of a stretch.

On the other hand, you did say "No person checks what they're not interested in", which quite literally means "everyone does not check what they're not interested in". And please don't blame @Lubby00 when you screw up your sentences. It's ok, people make mistake, we understand, and you'll get through this.

Yes, sure, just like when you have seen a certain group of people who wants Twice to change concept, but at the same time wouldn't look into Twice's extended body of works.

You do see why I'm having a bit of trouble believing you, right?

You claimed to know/see/experience a lot of stuff. Yet so far, your last two posts have proofed that you actually know nothing, and you even accuse me of stuff that you yourself claimed to begin with.

#78 staindz, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  19. KpoppinAllDay

Currency:
    Hes a famous Once youtuber. Is that enough proof? He reacted to the vid. Should I post the video? lol

20. KpoppinAllDay

Currency:
    Again I said a lot of people which wouldnt be far off from the truth. I don't understand why youre so defensive about anyone being remotely critical of Twice. Calm down, they don't need white knights. Their sales speak for themselves. Again I even said people who think that way and make shitty assumptions about Twice as a whole are wrong but you're too busy over here trying to pick fights because you think everyone is trying to attack Twice smh.

Again, when I said people don't check what they're not interested in, I was under the assumption that you would think I was talking about the people who only listen to titles of a groups songs...I didnt realize I had to specify that I wasn't talking about everyone...sigh.

#80 KpoppinAllDay, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018