[Trailer] JOKER

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mirusako, Apr 3, 2019.

1. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
  2. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
    holy sh*t...

3. ShelterRegulus

ShelterRegulus Raidraptor Empress
    Head Moderator

Currency:
    Former College Student
    I saw the trailer for the movie and I was impressed by it. Plus some parts of the film were filmed in my city in September and November of 2018.

4. kyutiemir22

kyutiemir22 Arya and Gendrys 3rd Wheel
    Events Team . Moderator

Currency:
    It looks so fucking good and creepy
    Apart from It 2 and New Mutants this is one of the movies I want to see the most this year

Zenning likes this.
  5. StCatMouse

StCatMouse Rookie

Currency:
    Procrastinator
    Cautiously optimistic. Joaquin Phoenix is a good actor but I'm not sure about the director, Todd Phillips. His filmography is spotty at best but then again, the Russo Brothers directed comedy shows for TV for years before landing their first Captain America gig. I'm not too sure about the tone. Sure it looks well done but it kinda has that indie-feel to it that may clash with how over the top the Joker character is. I don't know, I guess we'll see.

6. Zenning

Zenning Public Figure

Currency:
    It's brilliant.

It made me believe that another actor might actually be able to reach the peak in Joker performance or supervillain performance in general, that Heath Ledger managed to show.

Can't wait to see the movie in October :cool:

kefira14 and kyutiemir22 like this.
  7. catalintarus

catalintarus Newbie

Currency:
    It's the best movie that I saw lately. I've felt in love with Joker a long time ago, since the first Batman movies where Joker was part of the cast. Someone said: "When you're a little kid, you love Batman, when you grow up, Joker makes more sense", and that's true. If there's a movie character that has the biggest impact on my personality than that's Joker for sure. The first review of that movie I saw on https://rianablog.com/ and in that moment I said: "Damn, this is finally true. They finally made a movie starring my favorite character in the main role". Joaquin Phoenix was at the peak of its career with that role. Impeccable.

8. StCatMouse

StCatMouse Rookie

Currency:
    Procrastinator
    Not to rain on your parade but the Joker's one fcked up hombre. Killed women, babies, skinned a person alive laughing at the dude while he's dying, threatened another inmate that he'll use his skull as a commode and sell it on e-bay, abused Harley Quinn countless of times. Blew up a school full of kids, heck, he caused the whole Metropolis to blow up, and cannibalized the whole population of China when he got hold of god-like powers. His joker gas killed a lot of people almost regularly. There's probably some other gruesome things he has done that I'm forgetting.