NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE


TOTC's early predictions on BB Hot 100 for BE's songs

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by jkmj, Nov 21, 2020.

  1. kiwijoon

    kiwijoon Celebrity

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2019
    Messages:
    3,841
    Likes Received:
    11,313
    Currency:
    8,300
    Occupation:
    Watering namjoon's bonsai
    Location:
    Galadhrim
    Thnx, gonna save that gif
     
    byakuyav likes this.
  2. kiwijoon

    kiwijoon Celebrity

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2019
    Messages:
    3,841
    Likes Received:
    11,313
    Currency:
    8,300
    Occupation:
    Watering namjoon's bonsai
    Location:
    Galadhrim
    They are a good source tho after the dyna incident I dont trust them like I once did
     
    antonbsims, allkpopforum and jkmj like this.
  3. jkmj

    jkmj A-List

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2019
    Messages:
    15,530
    Likes Received:
    90,350
    Currency:
    4,000
  4. mashimaroluff0

    mashimaroluff0 Celebrity

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2018
    Messages:
    3,403
    Likes Received:
    11,678
    Currency:
    7,900
    Gender:
    Female
    This is what I was thinking about. They have the radio and now the sales.

    The fandom is too relaxed this time. Have we cross 100k yet for LGO? We don’t want to miss this chance :sweatr:
     
  5. myaza

    myaza Elite

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2019
    Messages:
    16,327
    Likes Received:
    81,256
    Currency:
    5,000
    Occupation:
    Break The System
    Its streams mostly. He has 34k units from US Spotify streams (61k from total US audio streams), LGO has 26k (32k US audio streams). LGO is outstreaming him on US Youtube. And LGO has by now ~26k sales from US itunes + 25k orders (around 50k sales at least if we assume conservative 2 sales per order) + physicals.

    The main threat to LGO is Mood, which has huge radio play and almost as much streams as Shawn.
     
  6. loveyou3000BTS

    loveyou3000BTS Super Rookie

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2019
    Messages:
    1,457
    Likes Received:
    1,931
    Currency:
    3,400
    Gender:
    Female
    SnakeTOTC should predict a day or two before the actual date :mad: I hate them! :mad:

    U.S. ARMYs F I G H T I N G! BTS's full-member Korean Song #1 on Billboard Hot 100 incoming! :omgr:
     
  7. Sameera96

    Sameera96 Married to @Aliye12

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2018
    Messages:
    25,940
    Likes Received:
    88,613
    Currency:
    10,000
    Gender:
    Female
    Chart data not made a tweet on LGO yet?
     
    myaza likes this.
  8. myaza

    myaza Elite

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2019
    Messages:
    16,327
    Likes Received:
    81,256
    Currency:
    5,000
    Occupation:
    Break The System
    LGO has almost certainly crossed 100k based on US streams. If we assume 7.6 % of YT streams are from US (last 7 days YT charts ratio), they have 11.5 million US YT streams from main MV and pillow version alone, which alone is 76k RIAA units and is around 108k total units with audio streams (based on Rolling stone methodology). If we add sales, theyre probably over 200k by now.
     
  9. Sameera96

    Sameera96 Married to @Aliye12

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2018
    Messages:
    25,940
    Likes Received:
    88,613
    Currency:
    10,000
    Gender:
    Female
    Thank you. I knew I could count on you.
     
    Ibby_Misoo and myaza like this.
  10. myaza

    myaza Elite

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2019
    Messages:
    16,327
    Likes Received:
    81,256
    Currency:
    5,000
    Occupation:
    Break The System


    100k sales is 200 points, 125k sales is 250 points. 125k sales puts it ahead of Mood's last week numbers with bit of a margin.

    LGO has estimated 28k itunes sales in 6 days and 27k store orders. With 2 copies per order its 82k total without Amazon or other platforms and physicals, with 1 day to go!
     
    #30 myaza, Nov 26, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    onlyfacts and Ibby_Misoo like this.
  11. Ibby_Misoo

    Ibby_Misoo Super Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2020
    Messages:
    1,635
    Likes Received:
    3,958
    Currency:
    3,100
    Gender:
    Female
    I feel positive now. I think we will have that number 1 :waterr:
     
    myaza likes this.
  12. icarus1

    icarus1 Trainee

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2020
    Messages:
    484
    Likes Received:
    2,089
    Currency:
    2,400
    Gender:
    Male
    So what are our chances of debuting at number 1 ?
     
    myaza likes this.
  13. myaza

    myaza Elite

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2019
    Messages:
    16,327
    Likes Received:
    81,256
    Currency:
    5,000
    Occupation:
    Break The System
    High:excitedr:
     
    Ibby_Misoo likes this.
  14. icarus1

    icarus1 Trainee

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2020
    Messages:
    484
    Likes Received:
    2,089
    Currency:
    2,400
    Gender:
    Male
    Fingers crossed
     
    myaza likes this.
  15. onlyfacts

    onlyfacts Super Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2020
    Messages:
    1,251
    Likes Received:
    4,711
    Currency:
    3,700
    Gender:
    Male
    64% chance of LGO being #1, 32% for Mood & other 4% for other songs...
    We should be thinking about Telepathy & Dis-ease because they not only have real low streams but also have very low sales. @myaza do you know about their sales? Today is the last day of tracking week.
    Stay, Blue & Grey & Fly to my Room are assured of entry in HOT 100. I'll go on to say that they'll probably be in top 50.
     
    myaza likes this.
  16. myaza

    myaza Elite

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2019
    Messages:
    16,327
    Likes Received:
    81,256
    Currency:
    5,000
    Occupation:
    Break The System
    6 days itunes sales estimations:

    Life Goes On 28,785
    Blue & Grey 27,998
    Stay 25,126
    Fly to My Room 11,670
    Telepathy 11,427
    Dis-ease 11,379
    Dynamite 9,434

    But there is the possibility of filtering.
     
  17. a_song_calling_f

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2020
    Messages:
    6,059
    Likes Received:
    24,525
    Currency:
    5,000
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    France
    We should still be thinking about LGO. Most armys would like a korean song at number1 the most.
    We can do that and focus on disease as well.
     
    Ibby_Misoo, onlyfacts and myaza like this.
  18. onlyfacts

    onlyfacts Super Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2020
    Messages:
    1,251
    Likes Received:
    4,711
    Currency:
    3,700
    Gender:
    Male
    Yeah LGO #1 is the most important.
    I'm just saying that Telepathy & Dis-ease aren't assured of the entry in HOT 100. So we have to buy them today more than other b sides.
    Fly to my Room has low sales but also has 3rd highest on-demand streams so I guess it's good enough to chart on HOT 100.

    If 'Mood' wasn't there & 'Monster' wasn't doing this good, we would have probably seen BTS at #1 & #2 because I can see Dynamite in top 5 now.
     
  19. jkmj

    jkmj A-List

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2019
    Messages:
    15,530
    Likes Received:
    90,350
    Currency:
    4,000
  20. jkmj

    jkmj A-List

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2019
    Messages:
    15,530
    Likes Received:
    90,350
    Currency:
    4,000
    The way it is going right now:teeheek:

     
    kiwijoon, antonbsims and myaza like this.

Share This Page

  • Quick Links

    Open the Quick Navigation

  • Like us on Facebook