to naive fans

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Theo35, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Theo35

Theo35 Trendsetter

Currency:
    your faves know about their popularity
    and some idols know how to increase and keep their popularity
    maybe making scandal or telling sad story to you all
    even some idols know how to make a rumor
    i dont say that they do it only for popularity
    AND...
    remember, at the end, i dont care how tight the members bond is, they are coworker, not a family
    why join with your coworker to hole(or dungeon) when you can save yourselves?
    most of them know about the industry better than you all so...
    BECAUSE WHEN SOMEONE REPLY ABOUT BOND BETWEEN MEMBERS OR THEIR FAVES ARE INNOCENT
    IT MAKES ME CRINGEEEEE
    :):):):):)
    :)

2. dong_ii

dong_ii Married to @mochichu

Currency:
    Thanks for the knowledge. Appreciate it.

But also, there are a ton of honest, genuine people in the world and we should never judge someone as different from how we see them unless we have concrete proof of their misdeeds.

3. taetaes_neck

taetaes_neck Newbie

Currency:
  4. maruif

maruif Idol

Currency:
    Both hard and a soft stan
    I am sure that there probably is at least one group out there that really is like family, all close and all that. But most groups are people who are put together into the same band and have to get along!

Seventeen's Jeonghan and Mingyu have said that they really don't match. To the point that they have said that they can't share a room together.

SHINee's Key and Minho (I think it was them) didn't get along as trainees and had to make up and get along when they both got put into SHINee.

It's mix and match. I'm sure that in a group there will usually be at least 2 members who are incredibly close, but the whole group? Yeah, it doesn't really seem realistic!

5. GenderBreak

GenderBreak Newbie

Currency:
    Ofc, some of them are fake and not genuine at all but there are some I'm sure have a bond or some connection at least.

taemkitten and Winwinlucas1221 like this.
  6. Joshy0714

Joshy0714 Public Figure

Currency:
    YGE Stan ツ
    Just like most random groups of people who did not come together organically.

taemkitten, asuka16 and beeholt like this.
  7. beeholt

beeholt Public Figure

Currency:
    After a couple of years, idols pretty much have to be friends with their groupmates because they see these people almost every day
    I'm not saying that all friendships were forced, but there's got to be a handful that are

8. jasque

jasque Married to : @BLACKPINK

Currency:
    I'm fake, so I'm ok with them being fake

9. karenco123

karenco123 Rookie

Currency:
    Seulgi's bitch
    People tend to forget that for the most part, idols in groups simply have a working relationship with their members. obviously this isn't the case for all idol but all idols do have a working relationship between one another. sometimes it goes beyond that and other times it doesn't.

taemkitten likes this.
  10. katahtattat

Currency:
    it's very possible many are friends beyond being just co workers, but that doesn't even matter. as long as you're not allowing yourself to be manipulated, there's nothing wrong with playing along with the game. that's the whole point of escapism

11. topsyoxy

topsyoxy Public Figure

Currency:
    There's a lot of idols in the kpop industry and if you think about the numbers, a few have to either a sociopath or psychopath, some have to be narcissistic, perverted, and more. Not to mention a shit ton are depressed but are faking a smile all the time.

I never really understood how groups with 4+ members can be so close. They're all quite different and it's not like they're all nice people guess idols are just good actors and what not.

12. taemkitten

taemkitten Celebrity

Currency:
    SHINee & ASTRO's oldest love
    Yeah, it was Key and Minho. They had an argument at one point and literally were awkward with each other for two years during promotions and the like after said argument. When they were trainees and rookies, Key's Daegu accent often confused Minho and made him think that Key was being argumentative, and the two bickered a lot over petty things.

They've both admitted it actually brought them closer in the long run, surprisingly.

SHINee is one of the few groups that actually has that genuine bond, but even they have said it started out as co-workers and working relationship and had that significance for many years before it evolved into what they considered a family (and clearly still have that bond even now). Literally, their parents and siblings have come to each other's events (even when said member couldn't make it) and supported the members of the group individually.

And do I even have to bring up how close Jonghyun was to the boys in particular, as well as his family - the family requesting that SHINee be the pallbearers alongside Super Junior, as well as the chief mourners, a position given to the male(s) in the deceased's family during the funeral (Jonghyun's relationship with his father was always known to be strained/he never really talked much about him, and he didn't have any brothers).

I think the older most groups get and aren't confined to their dorms but are able to do more solo works and spend time away from their group, is when it truly shows whether or not the people that were put in the group became more than just co-workers. It's usually when they grow too, as a group (bond wise).

Another group I've seen that have a tight-knit friendship is ASTRO, but I think they are likely similar to SHINee in this aspect. They definitely mesh personality wise, from what can be seen, and don't seem to have any of those awkward moments when they're together like some groups do. I think it helps that both of these groups are smaller, too. The larger the group, the less likely you are for all these people brought together to really have a tight or even good bond.

There are definitely plenty of groups out there that are just working together for the sake of the job etc, but I believe there are a handful that actually are close friends (at least some of the members) if not feel like they are secondary family.

I know some of the groups I like don't get along in more than just working relationship, but I also know a few are genuinely friends with one another.

maruif and imshyshyshy like this.