This Zgirls member could have been Vietnam's first Kpop idol if....

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Uni909, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Guardian of the WJSN system
    They effing just debuted as Kpop and sang in korean, instead of the nonsense Zpop thing :confused::cryingr:
    Thanx for ruining my expectations Zenith.............

Queen aka Luc Quyen
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lubby00

Lubby00 Worldwide Star

Currency:
    At this point, the whole Zpop thing is all over the place and they should just debut a regular global Kpop group

And get Joanne back

:cryingr:

guccilia, lingzi-xuan and Uni909 like this.
  3. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    I think sadly it's too late. Zpop has gone radio silent since Joanne left the group. Most likely quiet disbandement since they lost their korean office some months ago.

guccilia, LovelySerenity and Lubby00 like this.
  4. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:
    We all knew they will mess up after i knew zpop had bitcouns scam and moneylaundering and their old website really looks suspisious ..and it looks a fast scheme to earn money..and not to forget they all had had 3 month training and do you expect they will master korean in that just short langguage..if their korean sucks,korean will make fun of them..debtuing them as kpop idols wasnt a good idea,they doesnt have any visual or talent quality..some are pretty but who gonna accept brown kpop members in zpop and many of them didnt dance as good as 4th genration kpop..they will be bashed even more by kpop industry..the whole zpop things is a mess..neither way is good...if they really want to make a international kpop idols..secret number and g-idle was agood example..what you waiting for zgirls is kinda old song and not even gonna attract korean and kpop fans..there is a lot of group had better song than that...zpop is unnecessary honestly..

5. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:
    Youre so delusional..do you think this standard of zpop will help them to enter kpop..sometimes,u need to think logic..dont said about talent,there is alot more kpop trainee are more good and beautiful than them

Look at this standard,do you think kpop will accept them??..just think of its..all of you are desperate to see asian to be in kpop idols..just take ur dream away..zpop is stupid honestly..whether being kpop or zpop,both are not just good..just think of its..if they really want to do kpop group,they wonte even accept this idols..most of asian who included in kpo have good visual and skills..dont you think they will be called koreaboo??...ure guys are trying so hard..i knew because of zpop cant really bring them anything,they are now waiting for quiet disbandments..suck online promition..do you thinks the company will read of the galaxz complaints..i dont think they will..thats why i said.ur guys trying so hard

6. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:

After i knew they include indian from the start,i dont think they will be kpop..who gonna accept brown kpop idols..they will just receive hate and blacklash even more..

7. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:
    If they really want to start with kpop group..they should try doing other group lineup who suit kpop standard..not those first gen and second gen

#7 Arale_channn, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  8. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:
    Not just in vietnam

9. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Doesn't matter what I think they should have done. It looks like it's over.

10. itiswhatitisss

itiswhatitisss Worldwide Star

Currency:
    Beomgyu's loyal servant
    But there's even a black kpop idol so....

Uni909 likes this.
  11. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:
    But it failed in kpop scene

12. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    I think if the company or whoever is in charge now, if they really wanted them to be Kpop, there needs to be a lineup change. I would have kept Mahiro, Queen, Bell and Priyanka(yes) Added 3 koreans and there you go. A similar lineup like G-IDLE.

LovelySerenity likes this.
  13. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:
    Lol..priyanka??..are you kidding me??..will kpop industry gonna accept a non east asian looks??..she is brown and her facial features are far different from the standard of kpop??..will korean gonna accept her??..all this kind of group under nugu company like zenith or whatsoever,or i will be said it a failure unless its a big company who making this..a lot of people Who more good looking and talented who will audition for zpop anyways if it was held by big company..just look at their audition,the contestant are cringes as fuck and none of them has quality of visual that kpop need..most of kpop foreign artist had something that kpop industry need..anyways,what zgirls could bring in kpop they are needed right now??..visual ??...talent??...this is zpop is the most frustrating genre ever..its good idea but the excution is totally off..

14. MassiveKpopFan

MassiveKpopFan Married to @njsjyghsjmthjk

Currency:
    Student
    Joanne left? Yeah this group is dead in the water with a Korean speaker

guccilia likes this.
  15. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Yes sadly. She was a such a visual :(

guccilia likes this.
  16. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    If Rania can debut black members without any fuss, so can Zgirls. Priyanka is not exactly black either. Brown.

17. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:
    But they cant turn back rebranding back to kpop..the company knew if they doing that,many issue will eventually appear..the only way is to continue with what theyre doing or just disband this horrible genre..plus,rania company never said of having seprated genre from kpop unlike zpop..zpop is dead end street honestly..just accept the reality

18. raison

raison Rookie

Currency:
    I like the idea of having a Vietnamese k-pop idol, but they should be supremely talented. They should wreck Korean biases.

Even if they don't quite fit Korean beauty standards, you can't ignore how good Lisa and Ten are. Plus, they're attractive by i-fan standards.

I suspect there are already Vietnamese trainees though (outside of Hanbin from I-Land). Anyone know for sure?

19. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:
    Yeah..but Most of zpop talent that had been recruited Doesnt have supreme talent you mentioned..only carlyn,mahiro and vanya that have talent that maybe i-fan and kpop fans looked out

20. Arale_channn

Arale_channn Newbie

Currency:

Will this koreaboo talent for sure gonna get them i-fans and kpop fans Attention..if zpop want to reBrand to kpop,be ready to be called koreaboo..talking about zpop rebrand to kpop is so funny..what so goof about zpop that they need attention from i-fans and kpop fans??