This Means War: My Got7/BTS Fanfiction

Discussion in 'The Studio' started by Sarah_Punk, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Sarah_Punk

Sarah_Punk Newbie

Currency:
    Time 1 AM
    Detective POV

The night was dark, darker than normal. I had just received a wire telling me I needed to meet at the station. It wasn’t like the station to wire me this late at night. The only other time I had met at the station this late, was when the infamous Al Capone had gotten captured. I had a feeling this wire was a lot more dire than that.
    I arrived at the station, along with my partner Chips. His name wasn’t really Chips, but the entire force called him that. The nickname origin was unknown, but he seemed to like it.
    “Chips, what’s the 411?” I said holding the door open for him.
    “Well detective, this is a massive case. We have been following it for some time now, and it wasn’t until a few hours ago, we thought the case went cold.” Chips said as we approached the Chiefs’ meeting room. All of the big detectives were there, waiting for the news.
    “Take a seat everyone.” The Chief said walking into the room. I followed my order and took a seat next to Chips. “This is a big case people. We need to bust it before it goes cold again.” The Chief turned on the projector to start his slideshow. “This is crime lord and mob boss Min Yoongi aka Suga. He runs a bigtime gang called BTS. His cronies call themselves ARMY.”
    “Boss, isn’t that your old partner?” Chips leaned over to me and whispered.
    I couldn’t believe it. I was speechless. That was in fact my old partner. Suga and I were the toughest crime busting duo in all of New York at one time. He decided that the dark side paid more than the law side ever would. He wasn’t wrong about that, but once he joined he turned into a completely different person.
    When I worked with him, he was in fact crooked. I should have seen it from the beginning. He was organizing a mob right under my nose, but I was too young and naïve to see it. I had even been a member of BTS at one point, loving the family that I had joined. Things got too slippery for me and I left. After a few years of hiding, I decided that I needed to get back to the force, and that the force needed me.
    “Detective Jin, would you like to give us a speech? Or can I continue?” The Chief asked, annoyed that I wasn’t paying attention to him.
    “No Sir, please continue.” I said apologetically.
    “Right, thanks.” He paused, the click of the slide on the projector brought me back to reality. “This is mob boss and gambling honcho Jr. He runs the gang Got7. As of 0:21 hours a hit has been made on him. Suga lost one of his most prized hitmen because of Jr. We need to get to Got7 before ARMY does. If we don’t all of our hard work goes down the drain.” He hands his assistant a pile of folders. “Here is the case, and all of the evidence. I expect the most professionalism out of everything. Everyone is dismissed, except Jin. I need to see you in my office.” The Chief left the room, along with the silence.
    I sat back in my chair and ran my hands through my hair. What did he want? What did I do this time? The chief was always finding something to nag me about. I sat there as the room cleared out, even Chips ran the opposite direction after the Chief said he wanted to see me. After what felt like years, I got up and slowly made my way to see the Chief.
    “Jin! My number one detective.” Chief said looking though a case on his desk. He didn’t even look at me when he called me that.
    “I’m not your number one detective. You make it known every day.” I took a seat in the chair in front of his desk.
    “You’re right. I shouldn’t bluff you like that.” He looked at me and leaned back in his chair. “Look Jin, I wouldn’t be asking this of you if you didn’t have personal ties to this case.” The Chief sounded really concerned. I was afraid what was going to follow. “I need you to go undercover.”
    “Well.” It’s all I could say. I didn’t know how to respond.
    “You know Suga. Hell, you two were attached at the hip at one point in time. You’re the best man for the job.”
    “And what exactly am I supposed to say to him? ‘Hey Suga! It’s been five years, I decided on a whim to come back to the family?’” I started to get a little upset.
    “We’re working on your case as we speak. It will be scripted, so you’ll have to make sure you’re consistent.” The Chief stood up and walked over to me. “I have a lot of faith in you.” He handed me a file with my name on it.
    “Thanks Chief.” I tried to sound thankful, but my mind was far from being thankful. I was terrified.
    “I suggest you get started ASAP. That way, you won’t be thrown any curve balls.” The Chief sat back down.
    “Okay Chief. I’ll get right on that.” I stood up, and walked out of his office. I made my way out of the police station. This day was about to get a whole lot more complicated.

————————————————————————

Suga POV
    Time 1AM

“I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STICK TOGETHER!” I was fuming. I couldn’t believe that the deal had gone so wrong so fast.
    “Boss, I’m sorry, things just got out of control. I can’t prevent someone from being a spaz.” V was crying. He had just witnessed his best friend in the entire world die before his eyes.
    “Why was Kookie all alone? HE WAS VUNERABLE!” I was yelling louder than I had realized. J-Hope had grabbed my arm to calm me down.
    “I’m sorry boss. I don’t know what else to say.” V had finally cracked. He was on his knees, begging for forgiveness. I wasn’t sure if he was asking me to forgive him, or if he was asking Kookie to forgive him.
    “Get out of my face. I’ll clean this mess up.” I motioned for everyone to get out. They left in a hurry. I sat down at my desk, distraught over the fact I had just lost the best hitman I’d ever known. Kookie was a young kid, not a day over eighteen, and it was a shame he was gone so soon. The details as to what happened were all over the place, but one thing I knew for sure was that JR was behind it.
    I wasn’t about to let JR get away with murder. I had to avenge Kookie. This meant war.
    -----------
    You can find the rest of the story here: http://sarahrockinpunk.tumblr.com/post/141342199138/this-means-war-1-end