This isn't a bash I swear

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by milqy, Oct 23, 2019.

1. milqy

milqy Public Figure

Currency:
    Last yugoslavian living
    I keep seeing people talking about Taeyong like he's some awful guy, like he's evil on two legs or something.

I don't think it's alright for you all to talk about anyone like this, not even idols i personally don't like (*cough*exo*cough*)

literally everyone makes mistakes and he's owned up to them, yet kpop fans still want to bash the idols that had half the brain to apologize. Oh no, but when an idol doesn't say anything (depending on his or her company) or makes the same mistakes, its excuse this and excuse that.

Tighten up.

2. itzy_bitzy

itzy_bitzy Public Figure

Currency:
    I don't like him... he rubs me the wrong way... Idk why.. but at least he owned up to it....

But I wonder how many of you would still support him if he was not handsome..... :whatr:

3. milqy

milqy Public Figure

Currency:
    Last yugoslavian living

I'm really curious about this also, however, I enjoy his voice a lot. I think him being handsome is a plus lmaooo

but I would understand if he looked like SuperJunior's Siwon and did that (a dude who rubs me the wrong way)

itzy_bitzy likes this.
  4. YujaJinsoo

YujaJinsoo Married to @Multi_Smile

Currency:
    Eating
    i hope you learn from Sulli's case that bullying isn't a mistake .... it is a crime
    if taeyong apologized , we should stop at this , i won't disagree
    but apologizing won't help much , the bullied one mental health is already destroyed , i don't know if taeyong even apologized because he really want and he felt bad for him/her or that just to save his reputation and save himself , not gonna accuse him tho

#4 YujaJinsoo, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    divakimkey likes this.
  5. milqy

milqy Public Figure

Currency:
    Last yugoslavian living
    i get it and totally agree with you, and to be honest, if taeyong turned into taeha (a girl name for him lmao) he would have it worse. im glad he made the effort.

YujaJinsoo likes this.
  6. icyruios

icyruios Idol

Currency:
    If Taeyong deserves a second chance then Yoon Seo Bin (ex JYP) from Produce x 101 deserves a second chance too. Literally one is an established idol who had success but is facing a slight setback, while another has his chance of success COMPLETELY DESTROYED AND BURIED WITH THE ASHES OF SATAN

7. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Currency:
    Astronaut
    Im not his fan and I do not find him good looking. I also do not like when people want to take justice in their own hands. If someone robs you the wrong way and you still doubt their character, feel free to not support and boycott anything he is involved in. Asking for his head online, isnt the way.

8. milqy

milqy Public Figure

Currency:
    Last yugoslavian living
    totally agree, if he apologizes, he deserves to be heard out again but knetz probably wont let it go

IcarusPrime likes this.
  9. icyruios

icyruios Idol

Currency:
    He probably would have made it to X1, but because of the saga they literally edited him out of the entire performance. Like if you go and watch back the 'EXO - MAMA' performance, they literally did not even show him when he started the song and tried to edit out most of his parts

10. milqy

milqy Public Figure

Currency:
    Last yugoslavian living
    thats fucked.

11. icyruios

icyruios Idol

Currency:
    He was the one who started the song but they didn't show his face at all and showed everyone else despite literally being in the center. And I think all the adlibs or most of it were by him but haha NAHHHH YOU'RE OUT. He literally just disappeared because of the saga.

12. fiuram

fiuram Newbie

Currency:
    What's with Taeyong and BULLYING?? Can someone fill me up?

13. JinWifeu

JinWifeu Public Figure

Currency:
    fiuram likes this.
  14. notgeorge

notgeorge Rookie

Currency:
    It doesn’t matter, those who want to attack him will still use it against him as they do with all idols. Doesn’t matter how much time has passed, it doesn’t matter if he was genuinely apologetic or not (and only he knows that). The only person he should be accountable to is the person he bullied.

15. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Trendsetter

Currency:
    i love him, but im very impartial to this situation
    i think that he has improved his behavior (at least in the public eye) and is apologizing for his past uhh errors so that shows lots of character development, which is what matters to me

itzy_bitzy likes this.
  16. Znewie71

Znewie71 Leader

Currency:
    It hasnt been proven. Some guy made a text claiming this, but people found it suspicious that he would do this right before SuperM's debut. Yet there were those that believed 1 text and quickly assumed it was true, taeyong denied it and sm released a statement about it, stating it wasnt true. What's funny about this person text is that he reveals Taeyongs nsme, but doesnt reveal his name or the supposed others that he claims bullied a student. Yeah, kind of fishy. Then a tabloid site claimed that Taeyong admitted it and went to see the victim in private but brought along a reporter o_O, for what I dont know, and supposedly thru this tabloid site sm said it was true. Reason why most dont believe it to be true is why would sm release a statement thru a tabloid site. Some say a certain fandom , dont know who, did this to hurt SuperM debut and Taeyong.

fiuram likes this.
  17. itzy_bitzy

itzy_bitzy Public Figure

Currency:
    Siwon is sexy as fuck tho ngl..... I used to be obsessed with him during Mr.simple era was such a looker.

Kas2850 and Lhhykssedsrk like this.
  18. fiuram

fiuram Newbie

Currency:
    Oh that's how it is.

Tbf the victim can't just make claims without proof either right? SM will sue him for defamation.

Regardless, the whole situation is iffy

sserenity and Znewie71 like this.
  19. Znewie71

Znewie71 Leader

Currency:
    It just seems weird that this was all of a sudden brought up right before superm debut! What is true about taeyong which he admitted was when he was a kid, some say 13 or 14 was that he scammed people out if money, supposedly he sold some stuff but it was broken and refused to give the money back. So right before nct debut it came out, he admitted it and apologized for it, even after nct debut he talked about it on video. People didnt want him to debut, but sm still kept him in the group, fans eventually took to him. But in kpop, if your an idol, and you get caught up in a scandal, even if its many years ago, they want to cancel you. I guess idols have to live the most angelic life, and not be human and make mistakes and learn from it. Like those that are quick to criticize them!

fiuram likes this.
  20. sserenity

sserenity Super Rookie

Currency:
    Rose's wife
    The only reason why I dislike him is because he only apologised because he got caught.

fiuram likes this.