This could be NCT if they was a fully Chinese boygroup

Discussion in 'C-POP' started by JiminieKookie, Feb 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Currency:
    Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    So I randomly found a Chinese boygroup called Mr. Tyger and damn, why you so good China? Whats up there?

I'm shook tho

And BTW I read the members of this poor group are getting abused by the people working in their company... ah man... why is being an idol so shitty nowadays? I found out someone in their company would hit them with a baseballbat WTF ?...

But hey, I love the songs I heard of them now and ooof...They don't deserve this hate and disrespect tho

:cryingk:

Why do companys (no mather wich country) think they can do whatever they want with people working there ?

As short I could also find out is that they debuted like around 9 alsmost 10 months ago but ooof this amount of MVs...

"I'm coming from China town"

Damn, didn't I saw this set in some KPop MVs before?

One of their MVs literally got uploadet to Youtube on their official chanel 3 times (but just every time with a different thumpnail)

2. maruif

maruif Idol

Currency:
    Both hard and a soft stan
    I think how they are treated is pretty normal in China. Since China is much more harsher and doesn't care much for things like Human rights, things can get a lot harsher than in Korea or the rest of the world

I hope Idol Producer helps them get more popular!

3. PLKP

PLKP ✧・:* ❤️ Official Chief of Jin's Cult ❤️ ・:*✧

Currency:
    China is definitely more heartless.

4. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Currency:
    Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    Yep. In fact, you are born without any rights to live in China. If you get twins or the goverment finds out you got more than 1 child, they take money away from you. That means if you earn for example 2K money and you have 1 or less children, you earn those 2K but if you got twins or a second child, you earn 1,8K this is rude, cause more kids mean you need more money

Than China invented a rating system, wich gives you points and takes points. That means if you for example have a healthy realationship, a single child, you go to pray a lot and you do only good things you will rank high but if they find out for example you cheated on your wife or you play online games all day long they will rank you lower and if the would rank you extremly low, it can happen in the future that such people maybe can't book a flight anymore, won't be acepted for a new job or whatever could happen to them, because this ranking system is just quit new and even the politicians and the companys who make the news in China are fake as fuck sometimes over there and cause over 90% of the people in China can't use most of all the websites out there, they don't know whats going on outside of China, no wonder why many people in China act so weird as a tourist in a foreign country or don't even know simple things like that for example the State of liberty is in New York and the Eifeltower in Paris...

Fallaway, YtseJam and Yunhui_park like this.
  5. maruif

maruif Idol

Currency:
    1. The point system isn't in action, and putting it in action would need technology more sophisticated than what currently exists

2. The single child policy is no longer in action... As far as I know nothing happens these days if you have more than 1 child. 2 are allowed, no questions asked and more than that you have to pay a fine and that is it. Not to mention that even when the policy was in action, parents in rural areas were allowed to have more children with no reprecussions.

3. Even when there was the one child policy, twins and triplets were allowed. The more accurate name for it would have been one birth policy, but it is what it is. Literally just googling it will tell you twins were allowed, and some parents even tried to have twins and triplets to get more children!

Where do you get this info from? Have you just like read a few titles a long time ago?

#5 maruif, Feb 27, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    Afya, Fallaway, YtseJam and 2 others like this.
  6. Yunhui_park

Yunhui_park Rookie

Currency:
    Jeonghan is my bae <3
    Looks like back in school as my teachers thought it was cool to talk in geography half a year only about china... lmao

YtseJam and maruif like this.
  7. maruif

maruif Idol

Currency:
    How long ago was it? Because the one child policy was ended in 2015...

Also for about 30 years of the 36 years the policy existed, about 50% of parents were allowed to have a second child... (Fun fact NCT's Chenle is the 2nd son in his family)

Afya and YtseJam like this.
  8. Yseki

Yseki Diesel

Currency:
    Keeping The Faith
    Society should function from the bottom up, not the top down. That is my main criticism of China.

YtseJam and maruif like this.
  9. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
    Sucks tremendously that ppl who live there consider it "normal."
    It's part of their way of life.

rebelheart, YtseJam and maruif like this.
  10. yoonbread

yoonbread Public Figure

Currency:
    Thank you for the tag. I can't get over why every pop song requires a speaking intro...like... it really doesn't guys. STOP IT.

Looks like C-POP idols are looking more legit now a days but I still can't really get into them. I need a better song and concept. They just look so manufactured and it's not just this group. It's all Chinese idol groups.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but I am totally into Kris, Vava and Lexy lately. I like the direction of C-Hip Hop. It looks more original and very Chinese. People really need to get into them.

11. YtseJam

YtseJam Trainee

Currency:
    a pirate
    Wow i usualy don't like chinese songs, but that was okay if not great. They have the potential to go big tho.

I find it suck to live there, idk the law doesn't seem right even for their own people, but who am i to judge. :(

12. StarlightMonbebe

StarlightMonbebe Trendsetter

Currency:
    Ahhh the members are on Qing Chun You Ni as of right now!!! I'm not sure what to think about the abuse thing...because on one hand a lot of people are saying it's just conditioning but others are saying it's corporal punishment...I don't know much about it, so I can't really say.

maruif likes this.
  13. Cherish_Z

Cherish_Z Newbie

Currency:
    I think that getting hit is pretty normal. I remember Justin (from NEX7 and Nine Percent) saying on a show that when he was a trainee, they would be hit with literal iron poles if they did something like gain weight or whatever, and some one agreeing with him.

14. rebelheart

rebelheart Super Rookie

Currency:
    Don't support them.