This anime hurt feelings I didn't know I had

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by yaayee, Sep 29, 2019.

1. yaayee

yaayee Newbie

so I forgot the name of this anime, but it went somehow like this:

high school girl is on love with high school teacher, high school boy is in love with the other female high school teacher and bc they think they could never have who they truly want they decide to be "substitutes" for each others.then they sorta catch feelings??
    in the end
    they decide to confess to their crushes, she gets rejected, he gets to fuck the female teacher but nothing more, and the two teachers end up together and marry. wtf.

that shit hurted
    i would have liked to talk to someone about that anime back when I was watching it, but I didn't have an akp account yet so here I go
    how did you guys like it? what is the name of the anime? why was I hurt so bad lol i didn't even like these characters

2. koleos

koleos Newbie

I think you're thinking of the anime called "The Garden of Words" or "Kotonoha no Niwa"

Its about a high school student and a teacher developing a relationship. The student skips classes and has a passion for shoe-making, while the teacher skips classes because of her own personal problems and struggles.

The story might sound weird off the bat, but its a beautiful story.

3. yaayee

yaayee Newbie

oh no there was no shoe making involved..man why does nobody know it

4. MySam

MySam Newbie

Is it "Kuzu no Honkai" or "Scum's wish"?
    Your description seems to match with this one.
    If yes, that anime was weird and frustrating af o_O.

The Garden of Words" or "Kotonoha no Niwa" is way more proper and "poetic" than the 1st one...

5. Orsy

Orsy Newbie

Yeah from your description it's definitely the Scum's wish. I actually liked it :D The melancholic atmosphere created by the use of music and art style was really good and matched well with the plot. I liked that the ending was more realistic than the usual cookie cutter happy ones. I liked the characters also because they were nowhere near perfect, they were deeply flawed although sometimes a bit flat.

6. yaayee

yaayee Newbie

Oh my god yes thats it !
    iT WAS SO FRUSTRATING SKCNKSD

7. yaayee

yaayee Newbie

did you really? i liked it a lot up till the end. It just felt wrong. maybe it was more realistic that way, but I dont watn realism in animes, books or movies :( I want utopia to escape my own reality u know:cryingr:

but it really made me angry how the guy could have a crush on that teacher. She was obviously horrible.

Orsy likes this.
  8. Orsy

Orsy Newbie

Maybe I was okay with the ending because the whole plot was kind of depressing and a bit f***** up so I assumed it would end like this:) but I can understand that you wanted a happy ending after all this sadness. Even tho I anticipated it I was still sad for like 2 days after the final episode xD

I didn't understand the guy either :( he was almost obsessed with her it was weird for sure

yaayee likes this.