Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SeulgisAbs, Jun 5, 2019.
I think they don't.. they look happier being busy. I feel the same way for Blackpink, they prefer being active. Being tired doesn't equal being unhappy, except when it's actual anxiety
(Also, Twice already has a 500M mv)
As a TWICE fan this is so funny.
TT already surpassed 500M views, so change your post to 600M for accurate info.
Bless your eyes and ears people
1. Wear chic clothes. (Yes we only wish, f jyp/div 3)
2. Have an MV with 500M views (aside from bts everyones also wish the same including RV)
3. Speak English. (I hope Mina or other members have confidence talking in english)
4. Date Kai. (Lol no, Kai is no special just like other male idols)
5. Relax in the dungeon 5 months a year. (Yes and still get hit, only BP can do that. Other groups will flop bad)
you do know Twice has a mv who surpass 500m views and two more coming in 2021?
It's hard to reach 500+ views, and im okay with that. What's with the competition, im glad if Twice surpassed it
TT has 560m views, Likey will get it around march, the mv has around 480m and What is Love will reach 500m around June cause its gaining views quickly
Okay lets stream more onces
Since when is dating Kai an achievement lol