The Story

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by TaoTaoChenChen, Mar 29, 2016.

1. mkusa

mkusa Public Figure

Currency:
    It's Psy.....and he's brought ice cream for baby Hyuna. But as he enters, he sees Taeyeon and grabs her.

2. findtheakarun

findtheakarun Super Rookie

Currency:
    Professional Sassybish
    "I heard GaIn was here," he shouted to TaeYeon. "She ran away from another video shoot. What is it with her and hot dogs?! Dammit, do you know where she went?"

3. mkusa

mkusa Public Figure

Currency:
    Taeyeon rolled her eyeeyeyeeyeyeeyeeeess and told Psy that Gain was probably getting bloomed somewhere...go ask Jokwon. Meanwhile, baby Hyuna stands up in the stirrups and performs a diving elbow drop on Psy. She screams "I got that from my Daddy......John Cena (epic music plays). Now whatchagonnado???" Minhyuk looks slackjawed in disbelief at the site of a newborn baby speaking and throwing veteran WWE moves. In utter shock he says.......

#43 mkusa, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    findtheakarun likes this.
  4. Lotus_Girl

Lotus_Girl Rookie

Currency:
    Looking for job
    When She meet her first love, she was confused and happy in the same times, years ago when they broke up and she find herself pregnant, she promised herself Min would never find out the child his, she'll keep it a secret till she die, but when sadly she saw him in front of her, memories start bombs in her mind, memories she thought was forgotten, memories of love and passion ..

5. mkusa

mkusa Public Figure

Currency:
    Taeyeon grabbed Minhuk again as slapped the F'k out of him screaming "Pay attention Dork!! You're having another dreamy episode. You were about to say something about a baby that throws WWE moves...." Minhuk snapped out of it and shouted "Damn...someone call Vince McMahon....NOW". Meanwhile......the door bust open again and standing there, backlit, with her hands on her hips, and a scowl on her face, is none other than...........Sica.

6. Lotus_Girl

Lotus_Girl Rookie

Currency:
    Looking for job
    kkkk seriously girl I'm trying to be so damn romantic here you are destroying the story :''''(

7. mkusa

mkusa Public Figure

Currency:
    You make 2 posts in a 3 page story that a dozen other members have been carrying, and you own it now?......Otay, have fun wit dat.

NaRei likes this.
  8. Lotus_Girl

Lotus_Girl Rookie

Currency:
    Looking for job
    Girl I didn't mean that :( you misunderstand what I mean SMH :(

9. NaRei

NaRei Idol

Currency:
    you didnt really read what was posted before you and posted something random... someone has to fix it... this person is tryng to save the story after you break the storys flow... smh

anyways

Jessica marches up to John Cena and whispers into his ear with one hand on her stomach. John Cena smiles and kisses her stomach. Krystal realizes whats happening and yells "John Cena! Is my sister going to have your baby too!". Then she...

10. mkusa

mkusa Public Figure

Currency:
    takes one look at Jessica and her gaze hardens. "What is this? Some kind of joke??" she screams. Jessica's scowl turns to a smirk as she answers...."Ha, the joke's on you. John Cena and I are married. You were just a fling." Jessica turns to baby Hyuna and says "Sweetie....I'm your new Aunt-Stepmommy. Soon you'll have a new cousin-step-sister." With that.......Minhyuk rolls his eyes, looks at Taeyeon and says "Say something...."

#50 mkusa, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Oh_Kill_Em likes this.
  11. Oh_Kill_Em

Oh_Kill_Em Icon

Currency:
    Basset hound cult leader
    Taeyeon looked at Sica with slight disgust "How could you let your husband sleep with your sister?" she then turned to John Cena "How could you let your wife be in a relationship with Tyler Kwon for three years?" Sica balled her face up and scuffed at Taeyeon "Who are you to judge," she said "How could you allow your bestie Fanny to date your ex Baek?".....Taeyeon's face went pale "Wha-what...?".....a heavy silence filled the room.....Taeyeon then looked to Minhyuk for some kind of help but all he could say was "We....thought you knew..."

mkusa likes this.
  12. mkusa

mkusa Public Figure

Currency:
    Taeyeon....with a look of acceptance replied..."Fine...he was long on talk and short on love anyway (if you know what I mean). I'm not worried about him anymore. But Fanny....she's getting her Karma anyway...just look at what Sica's solo is doing to her ratings." With that, Sica gave Taeyeon a knowing eye, flipped her hair and left. John Cena (epic music) who had been standing silently through all this nudged Minhyuk and said.......

NaRei likes this.
  13. Pears

Pears Newbie

Currency:
    "Things are about to go down." (epic music)

omg I'm so lame *does 90 degree bows to everyone*

14. NaRei

NaRei Idol

Currency:
    Minhyuk responded "Wait what? huh? oh!" as he saw Tiffany walk in hand in hand with Baekyeon and Nickhun coming in just two minutes later. "Well this is awkward" he said. The four (Nickhun, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Baekyeon) stared at each other awkwardly for a few minutes before John Cena broke the silence "So Tiffany and Baekyeon, hows the relatioship going?" a look of disbeleif crosses Nickhun's face and he walks over to Taeyeon and...

KawaiiPotatooo likes this.
  15. seonday

seonday Public Figure

Currency:
    Professional sundae maker
    ...tosses his car keys to her. "Babe, start the car. We might have to make a run for it..." Nickhun begins to say as he backs up. "Why? Because you think we all didn't know about you dating Taeyeon?" Sica hisses in Nickhun's direction. Minhyuk chokes in shock while John Cena proceeds to shovel popcorn into his mouth, watching the drama unfold. Nickhun scoffs, "Naw, because Tiffany is carrying my child. How you like me now, Baek?" Baekhyun rolls us his sleeves and...

RimmieMeli and Tellmeyoursone like this.
  16. RimmieMeli

RimmieMeli Super Rookie

Currency:
    Says funny you say that because taeyeon is also pregnant with mine. They start throwing punches and the girls join cena to watch it go down between the boys.

17. liliez143

liliez143 Newbie

Currency:
    A bystander's just watching about the chaos of those boys, when He (unknown for now) suddenly stood up from the corner and started to....

18. seonday

seonday Public Figure

Currency:
    dab non-stop. Both Baekhyun and Nichkhun turn around to see who's keeping up all the commotion. "Yooooo, it's yo boi Dr. Bambam and I've got the results to the pregnancy tests that you wanted hyung." Nickhun scowls, and starts huffing, "you're a little bit late." "Oh, am I?" Bambam looks around in confusion at a now bruised Baekhyun, and Nickhun. "Oh, should I, should I go and come back, maybe right now isn't a good time..." "OUT WITH IT!" Minhyuk yells, the room falls silent. "Uh... I mean, you might as well share the results since you're here. Heh heh..." Minhyuk laughs nervously while John Cena pulls him back to his side protecting him. "Well, okay. Nickhun actually, there's been a mixup with the results and you won't believe who the father is..." Bambam starts to say as someone quickly runs towards him and snatches the results from his grasp.

19. RimmieMeli

RimmieMeli Super Rookie

Currency:
    The person who snatched it from Bambam turns to face nichkhun "I'm the father".........you could hear a pin drop from the silence and the surprise on all of their faces

20. seonday

seonday Public Figure

Currency:
    Taeyeon looks down in defeat. "He's right, he is the father. I'm just a segregate mother..." "Baekhyun lets Nickhun's collar go, feeling bad for the moment that's unfolding before them. Nickhun is speechless as tears well up in his eyes. "ANNNNNND CUT! Great job guys! Let's take five." Hobi excitedly screams through the megaphone as the staff applauds their performance. Just as Nickhun slings his arm around Taeyeon to congratulate her, he notices...