The Future Of Allkpop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lola11O, Sep 22, 2019.

1. lola11O

lola11O Trainee

Allkpop should just change everything about it including its name to BTS Army Place (or smthn) cos thats whats it seems to be and is obviously becoming into.....

This forum has its own invisible 'army defense team' which is basically the entire hyperactive army , and is a lot like the Korean military which requires every Kman to join n serve it for 2 years , w/o an excuse. (well exceptions are always there, obviously). Just like which , the bts army turns to blindly defending anything against BTS . Hows anyone supposed to post spicy rice cakes if ya'll behave like disss? smh

It also has the Enormous Army Update team , which is also invisible and scattered in groups, will keep ya uselessly updated about how the 'boys' are breathing, apparently....

And we obviously cant miss the Army Love Shower team who take our their precious time to show their love for their faves , irrespective of weather anyone give a shit or not. i mean i get it your love, but theres something called as quality content too...or low quality content, how lower than that do u wanna go?

But on some level , i can relate to these people, cos being an army (especially when you've joined the club when BTS was on fame ) feels like a rocket , your launched with A LOT of energy , so you dont mind writing 5000 words hourly dedicated to your faves (yeah ive done that) , when in reality you didnt write the 200 words essay even after the deadline , until the teacher personally scolded you , you stream their vids 24x7 with a huge amount of procrastination to literally 'life' , you find it heart throbbing to hear them sneeze or even sigh, u have the Bangtan syndrome. basically you'd be their maid leaving your education and family, yeah that level of 'loving'. And slowly and slowly as time goes by , years go by, you get exhausted , you get worn out from al the 'stanning' so u need a break....that break turns out to be the 'end' of love for most while others still continue....note: end does not mean you cant begin again of course.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#DISHHCUSSSHH

2. LokisHorns

LokisHorns Public Figure

3. lola11O

lola11O Trainee

lmao i can sense the hate waiting in line ready to back fire:D:p:excitedr:

4. Papayaaa

Papayaaa Public Figure

It's seriously a pain to read so I'm kind of just guessing what you were trying to say.
    Personnally I don't give a damn if armys are super-ready to defend BTS on the forum. That's what you do when you think the group didn't deserve the attacks. Fair enough.
    But the news site of AKP is showered everyday with unnecessary articles, poorly written by non-staff, about shit literally no one cares about except armys. That's just annoying.

5. LokisHorns

LokisHorns Public Figure

Weirdo

6. Eziio

Eziio ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏꜰᴛʟʏ
    Tech Team Events Team .

I only stick to the forum side so this is honestly so confusing

EazyC, begginforthread and xwhisperx like this.
  7. Manoko

Manoko Married to @blossom_girl

Basic Bitch Cult

Idk if ur saying it as a joke, but it’s damn right. Artist threads are there for a reason, so that the kpop section won’t be clogged with 100 threads about Jimins left ball sack. Armys find it funny when I point it out and think I’m being a salty hater, but think about it logically.

Posting it in the kpop section you have to expect that antis, non fans and trolls will check it out and say what they wanna say, and that’s fine, but then I see so many armys cry about it and it makes no sense to me. Just post it in the artist thread where you know users who love them and share the same enthusiasm as you will praise and cherish whatever you wanted to post.

Tuturuu, kissmochi, Papayaaa and 3 others like this.
  8. lola11O

lola11O Trainee

isnt everyone in this time of the internet?:excitedr:

9. lola11O

lola11O Trainee

[​IMG]

boringgirl likes this.
  10. boringgirl

boringgirl Celebrity

Produce Trash
    reading that hurt my eyes but I get your point. idk I guess it keeps the forum alive. Well, it keeps the Kpop section alive. I am guessing since the majority of the audience in AKP are Armys and they are more likely to go to the kpop section instead of the artist threads for the convenience of it. Don't want to keep going back and forth from the artist threads to the kpop section. Heck there even is a bts group chat/artist thread in the Kpop section, but ppl still choose to post outside of that as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted