Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

The future King of the big 3 boy groups

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by haylucky, Nov 23, 2017.

?

New Generation big 3 king?

1. Buxwild

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Stray kids

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  3. NCT 100

19 vote(s)
    52.8%
  1. haylucky

haylucky Star

not including the current line up of kings of their theeExo Big Bang 2pm

But the future 3 top male groups amp my themselves (meaning better than eachother)

Currently there’s
    Winner
    Got7
    Ikon
    NCT u, 127, dream

For the future there is

Buxwild (YG)

Stray Kids (JYP)

NCT 100 (SM)

Who among these three will prosper the most?

In your opinion?

In mine I’m actually thinking this one is hard

Sm has had a hard time getting NCT 127 to break the market mind you it’s only year 2 so there’s still time but this is important SM has to focus more on 127 before deciding to Create new unit however there are a lot of people hyping up the the trainees they see and with that means Sm will probably finance their debut they could of course do better than the previous units

Yg is also really hard to say I mean some will argue that including mix nine would mean a lot but mix nine is a flop program so the group will probably flop and then there’s yg actual boy group with yedam seems promising but who’s to say we all had higher expectations for ikon and winner but with yg management skills that still cater to Big Bang and not the new generation of idols its hard to say

Jyp stray kids has the most amount of hype among these groups but this is also JYP the biggest complaint is Park Jin Young obsession with producing music and ruining a good thing and with that we all can finally say that wound happen since stray kids self composed and produce their own music they are basically the awnser to previous JYP issues however I have a bad feeling this group definitely has more freedom and with that may come scandals

It’s up to you who do you think will do best

jimeous likes this.
  2. _CLeO

_CLeO Star

what. the. fuck. is. bUXwiLDo_Oo_O

3. blossom_girl

blossom_girl Legend

4. haylucky

haylucky Star

Yg new boy group

5. katahtattat

i think maybe stray kids

KpopFanIGuess and haylucky like this.
  6. ChickNut

ChickNut Artist

WHAT IS NCT 100

Are they debuting a new group again

7. wotad

wotad Artist

im going for YG , NCT have all been flops and in SK no JYP boy group does that well.

People forget that Winner and Ikon had two of the most succesful debuts of alltime in Korea, YG handled them badly after that but Ikon still making bank and Winner had a good year.

8. wotad

wotad Artist

those 3 guys might not even be part of YG's group but if the next YG group has Bang Yedam its YG by a even bigger margin.

Winner/Ikon show had lower ratings than MixNine and both groups had good debuts so its not a flop program.

Bang Yedam has the most amount of Hype out of all these groups his video has 2.5m views and still trending.

jimeous likes this.
  9. renjunnie

renjunnie Artist

nct *400 u mean because that's the number of members there's going to be

hyungwonisameme likes this.
  10. jimeous

jimeous Artist

3Racha that are the core 3 members of Stray Kids have already released 15+ Songs which they composed/wrote before the Survival Show.

JYPark will not need to write any Music for them, he may re-arrange it like he did Hellevator, he heard the song once, then was able to change it into a professional sound.

Stray Kids future in JYPE will be that they get their own Task Force Team then are expected to do their own Music, Choreo and probably Production as they have Producers in the group.

If it were just based on Skill, Stray Kids would be ahead of the bunch but we know that you can sell millions of albums when someone else writes your music, so skill isn't an issue

Icy68446 likes this.
  11. Askarima

Askarima Artist

Lol, I’m totally not a biased NCTzen, when I say NCT! :)

12. suzang

suzang Legend

I'm rooting for NCT. They're the only ones I care for to be honest. We'll see what happens though.
    There seems to be lots of hype for Stray Kids and with the JYP fandom growing, I can see them doing well. But JYP sucks at managing boy groups so it really does depend on whether they have changed their ways or not.
    YG will gain public's attention and if this boy that he's so obsessed with really does end up being the "next GD" like so many fans are claiming, then I'd say they have a bright future ahead of them.
    No idea what SM is doing. They're not promoting their trainees half as well as YG and JYP so only SM stans know of them. We'll see what happens. If SM can give them a hit song, then that's that. Seriously, SM groups become huge with a single hit song so as long as they get one of those, they should be fine. But like I said, no idea what SM is actually doing.

Icy68446 likes this.
  13. kyutiemir22

Buxwild? really? wow that name...
    I see a lot of people like Stray Kids so probs them

14. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

new big group? with awful names like those i hope none of them will be

probably the next got7 or something. decent enough following to not be considered a flop

15. NOMEANSNOOK

NOMEANSNOOK Super Rookie

stray kids, for me. They are talented af(at least 3RACHA). NCT has time, but just one year. I think that if a group don't realise a BOPPP in two years or less, pp consider it as a flop. And I don't really care about YG, I only like IKON, AKMU n LeeHi from there.

16. deadflagblues

deadflagblues Artist

17. bangmenah

bangmenah Artist

Then why type all this

18. haylucky

haylucky Star

I’m so late