The Fanboy Anon! REBORN! GUESTS AND USERS REJOICE!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RainbowMonster, Aug 15, 2018.

1. LuhansGreenHair

LuhansGreenHair Married to @Panda

Currency:
    Work Honey, Work
    I'm crying in the club ... You're in the club?!
    Baby Don't Like It would be amazing if it wasn't for those cringey bed squeaks smh. It ruins the whole song

2. LuhanHobiarelife

LuhanHobiarelife Trendsetter

Currency:
    Bed squeaks at the end lol I didn't mind them I mean they just solidify the meaning of the song lol.

3. RainbowMonster

RainbowMonster Married to : @Kaikat

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
  4. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    Fanboys are fucking disgusting :) Especially @LuhansGreenHair though

The only disgusting thing is how disgusting of a person you are to have such an opinion. Go wash your tongue and keyboard and whatever else you own it must be tainted by how disgusting you are.

5. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    I'm amazed youve all made it this far in a anon with @LuhansGreenHair. Hes the worst fucking user so you all really deserve congratulations for putting up with him this long

@LuhansGreenHair is a great friend of ours and you can go somewhere else if all your going to do is say stupid things like that. You don't like him, too bad, everyone else seems to like him and you have no valid reason to say something like that about him. You don't even know the guy irl or on the site, if one of his statements isn't the same as yours and i'm guessing that's the stupid reason for you saying this, and it prob is, doesn't mean he's bad, just means your tastes differ. Learn to not be a child and you might get somewhere in your life.

6. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    Did you know that the mods actually pretend to like @LuhansGreenHair?!? Especially @ilovebread. You guys should be honest with your feelings and just tell him that you hate him instead of pretending to be nice like he does

Let's just say, your tea is invalid, firstly you got nothing on lgh since he is a great person and hasn't done anything wrong whatsoever and the mods have no reasons not to like them, you can literally look trough the anon and you could find them interacting too... And it seems the next anon is your stupid reason and it's obv how clueless and childish you are to say such stupid things. I really don't know what exactly happens to the type of people like you? For you to be so idiotic and misbehaved? Did your mom not love you? or were you just like this since you were young? Like enjoying killing little animals and such? Something must really be wrong with you to have that type of thinking, go to a doctor/psychologist, whatever, you need help, fast!

7. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    Anyone that stans krishantao should be lynched. Theyre akgaes and theyre fucking disgusting

Just proves my point... just because someone likes an old member of a group, that has their own solo carrier doesn't mean ANYTHING.
    They are normal people supporting their faves. Imagine i told you "oh your an exo ot9 akgae, go kill yourself"
    you prob won't care nvm
    but anyone else who is A NORMAL HUMAN BEING, won't say something as annoyingly moronic as that is cause it's pointless and unfounded completely. Your the only one acting like an akgae or even worse a saesang rn. Your the type of person that gives normal fans a bad name, just because you can't keep your mouth shut and can't stop being such a cretin and imbecile. Your also extremely hypocritical as we can see since you obv like exo but not them... favoritism at it's finest... no other comments needed, your behavior and words say it all
    @LuhanHobiarelife you should prob see this anon lol

8. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    What do the mods think of @LuhansGreenHair? Because I think he's fucking disgusting and the worst user to ever to grace this site. @propanda @ilovebread @LeeriaYa @Super_Junior_15x I hope you all agree with me :)

I love how you say you hope and yet 2 anons earlier you said how especially ilovebread doesn't like him :whatr:
    Totally not weird and stupid... nope not at all...
    Mods, i'm sorry for taging you but could you please prove this anon wrong? I know you all are fine people and don't hate anyone so a bit of help would be appreciated. Thanks!

9. LuhanHobiarelife

Currency:
    Such a fucking stupid comment by a fucking ignorant piece of shit like how can someone be that fucking stupid How tf Am I an Akgae and stanning and supporting artists I like.Such a fucking stupid logic this is the reason I don't like Exo L like how they fucking disrespect People WHO LEFT FOR A VALID REASON. Those three were literally getting tortured in SM AND TAO WAS WORKING WITH A BROKEN KNEE. These people are the ones who HATE ON LAY DESPITE THE THICK AND THIN HE'S BEEN THROUGH AND HIS SHEER LOYALTY TOO
    @twentyonejongdae @Kyulkyung look at this bs

10. LuhanHobiarelife

Currency:
    WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHO IS THE FUCKING DISGUSTING ANON

11. LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa Trendsetter

Currency:
    *(•,•)* Supporting Seventeen
    Hate will only harness hell,and the hate you Store in your heart will only Burn you inside out. GreenHair is a lovely user,and I don’t see why I should him,or dislike him. He’s actually very polite,and civil. I’ve never had to deal with him for any negative reason. So,it’s probably best you take a break from the forums anon,and work on yourself then disliking someone so strongly here for not even partaking in any bad here. He’s nice. Resulting to such a cowardice tactic as hiding behind an anon is already disappointing. Place the user on ignore because I won’t allow someone to dictate on things I noticed about users. Especially when he is a kind soul who tries to interact with others. May you have a good day,anon,and not do something as counterproductive as bullying someone online. A breath of fresh air will do some good! Still hope you eat,and sleep even though that energy will keep you warm. @RainbowMonster It is probably best to not post these anons when they say something like this about users.

12. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    You anon are so fucking... nauseating... i can't even begin to explain the low level on which your brain functions... calling someone a pedo cause they like girl groups? A pedo? a fucking pedo??? are you insane in the membrane or smn? Everyone can like what they want, say the same thing to a girl you obnoxious knucklehead troll, if an older woman likes a boy group what is she then? Totally not a pedo, just someone liking a boy group cause when a girl does it it's totally fine right? AMA RIGHT? Your peabrain knuckle headed thinking is what makes this world the shit hole it sometimes is, people like you are so disgusting to even hear about... Your only 2 reasons for disliking LuhansGreenHair and SOulless are because they both like Twice as guys... and cause LGH is a fan of a solo artist that was once in exo
    [​IMG]
    Your logic is impeccable i must say. It's so obvious to everyone how incredibly shallow you are and you can't acepte a single thing that someone else likes. Your also extremely sexist which is a whole 'nother story.
    You and the person from the other anon that did the same are the darkness that still haunts this world a disgusting disease of evil... just the worst a human can be... that's what you are.

13. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    I usually don't... but when we got like 25 anons all hating on him or soulless senpai i had to come in and put him/her in their place. No one deserves to be treated like that for no good reason... But yea i won't be posting anymore now

14. LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa Trendsetter

Currency:
    *(•,•)* Supporting Seventeen
    Understood~ It is a simple mistake. I like the user,but it’s best to ignore these anons and never post them because they want the attention.

15. Super_Junior_15x

Super_Junior_15x ♡ Justice ♡
    . Head Moderator

Currency:
    Well, first of all - this anon must have some serious problems
    I have seen nothing but good behaviour from @LuhansGreenHair and he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment - back off ^^
    He is beloved and like on the forum and many find him easy to talk to; so someone seem to have a problem, possibly because they are jealous?
    No I don't agree with you anon, I think he is a nice person and that you should get a life instead of hating on people online

16. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    Oh yea one more thing anon
    [​IMG]
    I can like all the things i want, no one does it for attention people do it cause we enjoy something not cause we like to mindlessly click like.
    We aren't acting to be nice, we are nice, we give back what good people give to us. Unlike you, that has no sense for anything it seems...

17. LuhanHobiarelife

Currency:
    This is the same thing all over again fuck.This time ignore these fucking pieces of shit losers in life who have to spread this bullshit negativity and ruin everyone else's fun.

18. twentyonejongdae

twentyonejongdae Married to : @lighterxx

Currency:
    Dreaming to be something better
    This is disgusting. This person the reason why EXO-Ls have a bad rep. The amount of stupid people in this world irritate me

19. ilovebread

ilovebread The Best Loaf

Currency:
    Soft dough
    @LuhansGreenHair is one of my favorite users, actually. All the nasty things anon is saying bear no weight. It's best to ignore such problematic and offensive anons, I think.

20. RainbowMonster

Currency:
    Professional MonBABY
    I have a feeling this anon is just a user trolling for no reason, not even someone who really thinks what they say, just someone out for gigles. Well ya ain't getting anything else posted you little sht

Draft saved Draft deleted