THE ANON YOU WISH YOU HAD [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by EazyC, Jun 19, 2018.

1. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    ✧༺♛༻∞WELCOME TO THE ANON YOU WISH YOU HAD∞༺♛༻✧
    [​IMG]

The collab anon between @EazyC and @Gigi.Gambino

To celebrate our 2 year anniversary we've decided to open up the anon for just a weekend!
    We're open for only 24 hours so if you want to send something now is the time<3

Hopefully there will be some old faces but for the new people who don't know us we answer anons about nearly everything, and yes 18+ questions are accepted. We have a few 'expertise' though:

@Gigi.Gambino
    [​IMG]
    - VIP
    - Concert expert
    - 18+ Questions expert
    - Rock chick
    - Kpop Tea

@EazyC
    [​IMG]

- Once x EXO-L
    - Multifandom AF
    - Girl groups
    - Lover of all music
    - Make-up and Fashion
    - Random topics

#1 EazyC, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  2. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    Who is it with lol???

oh nevermind you asnwered XD

3. Vikki

Vikki Married to @Girl_Crush

Currency:
    Time waster
    You might want to delete the multiple choice question lol

4. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    I am a fail with technology and don't know how to,just ignore it lol.

5. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    I want to die and go meet jonghyun

Great start lol^^

Please say you aren't serious.

#5 EazyC, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    nebula351, Haolat, Sory and 6 others like this.
  6. Gigi.Gambino

Gigi.Gambino ♛─The King─♛

Currency:
    ❤️ BIGBANG'S 1% BLUE DIAMOND VIP ❤️
    If the fangirls only knew how much tea there is on one of the BTS members.... I am not easily persuaded to give a shit about any group other than BIGBANG, because they earned their status through so much...

But this one? LOL, for as much attention as maknae line gets, people who ignore hyung line are clueless. This one is a straight up gangster...

I would pull him out of a burning building. God bless the Korean girls who confirmed this thru back channels. When it's established beyond a shadow of a doubt that a handshake deal has been reached, and he will do ANYTHING to get you off? That's a quality person.

Boys and men are separated thru this specific act. When you find a guy who wants to do it, not out of obligation, or some archaic quid pro quo, THAT'S a fucking solider.

#6 Gigi.Gambino, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2020
    Angela_Cao, nebula351, Haolat and 5 others like this.
  7. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    Is it just me or is Mina just the cutest???

Not just you,100000000000% agree.

nebula351, Haolat, Sory and 4 others like this.
  8. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    I'll send you the responces lol,I am a fail with these things.

9. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    Everyone loves a generous King, don't they? This one is- made me unyieldingly happy when I found out that he had this contact in my City of Angels for 4 years. He treated her like platinum, bought her things. He knew that she would never, ever talk or give him up to the press. When I saw her for the first time, I knew... like holy shit, these girls are fucking BEAUTIFUL.

Sometimes I wish I had been born a man so I could have been a rockstar. It's really true if you are talented and famous, women pour into your lap like rain..

With all due respect, 99% of KPOP fans are so naive. What is real doesn't exist on the surface, through what they sell you. It occurs at night, when nobody is watching. When certain idols are drunk and at rest, the truth will come out.

The line between them and the beautiful who want to be with them is dissected. Anyone who refuses to believe that is unintentionally funny.

#9 Gigi.Gambino, Jun 19, 2018
  10. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    I'm sitting here after reading one of the main pages requests of this idol. It's funny how some people are unaware of what really goes into writing a song. From conception to finished product. This guy I'll defend to the absolute death BECAUSE of one reason.

And that is this: It is an open secret that he's been fucking his IFans for years. This isn't in dispute.

People will force him to be 14 years old and a virgin for the rest of his life. Another one they want to be gay, because when you can't deal with not being hot enough for your oppa to put his dick into, making him gay allows you to save face. I know. xD

When you ARE hot enough, however, you appreciate them SO much even if you aren't his physical type. I'm not much into that "....fucking (him) was like being made love to by a boyfriend *swoon.*...

Not what I'm interested in on account of living in LA and needing to be fucked by gangsters and not a romantic type, but I get it. I'm a unicorn and not in the norm, so I'll let it pass. Regardless of me standing across the other side of the line here, I have to admit he's very sexy even if we aren't on the same page, sexually speaking.

God bless him for having left a trail of satisfied bodies along the way. Very soon I'll see if he's got Act III in his arsenal...

#10 Gigi.Gambino, Jun 19, 2018
  11. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    Why should I stan EXO?

Visuals Kings,vocal kings,basically they are the kings of everything.

And I will sue if you don't because my babies don't deserve you not to stan them.

12. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    Who is your ultimate bias?

Kai(EXO) and Jihyo(Twice)

#12 EazyC, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Sory, JoanaIsHere, Numeriku and 3 others like this.
  13. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    Now in response to what people think they know- but if they only really knew the truth about a certain 50% of a sub unit who is near and dear to the hearts of anyone who has blood that runs particularly hot.

This AKP user and I exchange DMs a lot and I told her about this other user who I cannot stand, that people are not always what they seem. Like this chick, who has crafted a public persona that feigns... sweetness for people, so to speak. LOL, as if. That's all I'm sayin'. AS.IF.

Anyhow, he has a chick. Riiiiiiiiiiight. It's true of course, but what the regular fangirl doesn't know because either A) they have no connections and don't know or B) part A is true AND they don't WANT to know is that a lot of the material he wrote has been out of guilt for fucking around on her.

I can't speak about what his shady ass has been up to for about 2 years but at the time he was in NA, all he could think about was getting it in with girls who were not her. Wasn't always 1 on 1 either. One day when I'm drunk and high I'll spout off and reveal that particular tea if I feel like it. Until then, watching fangirls squee about the purity of their union will entertain me because I know otherwise.

When you know, it's unintentionally funny. Hard for me to keep quiet here, even though I do. xD

#13 Gigi.Gambino, Jun 19, 2018
    Haolat, Lulu_Key, Sory and 8 others like this.
  14. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    Why did you change your name?

I didn't really like my old one,and I really loved this one and prefered it. It is inspired by my favourite rapper Eazy-E and my name begins with C so hence why it is EazyC.

Haolat, Sory, JoanaIsHere and 4 others like this.
  15. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    anon requested to not show the message.

I think it is hard with online friends because you don't have an obligation to the other. I do think they don't mean to ignore you or make you feel like this but as it is over the internet it is hard to have a close bond and think about the other person. If you need to talk then you can always PM me!

#15 EazyC, Jun 19, 2018
    Haolat, Sory, JoanaIsHere and 3 others like this.
  16. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    This isn't a question but I just wanted to say that I am STRESSED because I have 30 projects and exams to finish in 20 days. :(

Just finished college so I understand how you feel. Best thing to do is do the projects in priority order and make sure to have a break and eat well. Good luck and try to relax!

#16 EazyC, Jun 19, 2018
    Haolat, Sory, JoanaIsHere and 3 others like this.
  17. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    I cannot decide if before the curtain closes for the next month if I feel like updating with a current list of everyone I know FOR A FACT will give you head and to what degree of proficiency if they want to hook up with you.

Not to disappoint but the opportunity ain't gonna come thru a fanmeet lol that's so bizarre that people think that. You need a legit connection for that to be in front of you.

I really should do it as a PSA and a gesture of good will for the next gen of KPOP Lollies, because us 2nd gen Lollies aren't going to be viable for all that much longer. Okay that's not true on account of that weird but sweet noona fetish that a bunch of them degenerates have, but still...

#17 Gigi.Gambino, Jun 19, 2018
    Haolat, Lulu_Key, Sory and 6 others like this.
  18. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    I was thinking about this earlier... be careful who you fuck when you get drunk. Idols aren't different from other musicians. Just because they've been trained to be polite doesn't really matter all that much.

These two 2nd gen groups used to have contests when they were out of Korea. Again, another "open secret." Because their homebase is SUCH a repressed culture, they would (naturally, because boys are horny little bastards xD) go apeshit bananas when they got outside of the long arm of Larry Law...

"Who can pull the most AND prettiest ass...."

My friend found out the hard way when she showed up on a message board. She was not mentioned by name and not what group it was or who she fucked... but it was obvious who it was. I cannot say if he posted it himself, or that one of his security detail did it OR if it was just sent in anonymously to the Admin or what,

BUT...

It was clearly her and I got a call with her in near hysterics. Is it bad that I thought it was funny? I dunno, I'll apologize to God when I die lol. I told her NOT to fuck the guy because I got the impression that he had a big mouth. When she did it, we had met him and his group more than once, and he was all about that.... polite/innocent/shy my ass. NOT outside of Korea.

#18 Gigi.Gambino, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2020
    Lulu_Key, Sory, JoanaIsHere and 4 others like this.
  19. EazyC

EazyC ♔Slytherin Queen♔

Currency:
    ♔Babysitting Nagini♔
    Play Marry Fuck or Kill with three idols of your choice.

send some in, I can't think of any.

#19 EazyC, Jun 19, 2018
    Sory, JoanaIsHere, Numeriku and 2 others like this.
  20. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    Current Kings shall fall if they take the plunge, make no mistake. Should this one wish to stay in Asia, he'll lose a percentage of his base, so doing it in 2020 per this douchebag who posts the same shit over and over and over again because she's one of those dreaded burnt toast one-fuckers. She also posts the guy in drag because it makes her feel comforted to imagine him with a pussy I guess, instead of realizing he knows (or knew, depending now I dunno it's been a bit of time since our paths crossed) his way AROUND a chick's pussy...

The new one is waiting in the wings. I was curious because I hadn't seen his group ever and really didn't know if he sold the sexy image but really couldn't back it up. Wellllllllllll when I went to Japan to see them, I just got slapped in the face for daring to be such a DICK. Never doubt a KPOP rapper. I mean, they aren't ALL that way but I've met like 2 who weren't. Two. This one is ready to go if the other one wants to give it up.

We'll see. I don't give a fuck either way. Wanna leave the party, go ahead. You won't have the same support in North or South America if the newer version is that of a domestically cowed balladeer, however. And this new one WILL. Those are the rules. #sorryCharlie :teeheek:

#20 Gigi.Gambino, Jun 19, 2018
    Lulu_Key, Sory, JoanaIsHere and 3 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted