NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Thank you

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by EGG, Aug 9, 2018.

?

There are 2 types of people in this world, which one are you?

1. A melody

2. Soulless

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. EGG

EGG Married to : @LanaWhatever

Currency:
    12 year old music critic
    Hi everyone on akp, I'm back.
    I've been busy living the iconic life for a while, strolling around times with some eyey issa red light light pumpin' str8 into my ears, fx is a personal favourite group of mine so naturally I will listen to them quite a bit.
    Yes, I love fx, but there is one group I have a bit more of a special connection with, and among the group members there is one I care for above everyone else.
    If you're like me and have already read the tags , or you just know me in the slightest, you will know that I'm talking about btob, born to beat of cube entertainment.
    Btob has been rising in the industury for a while now, they were ridiculed and bashed for years because of their flopping comebacks after flopping comebacks, but since a couple of years ago korea has really started to take notice of them, btob is now a group of the public, a group known not for their visuals, nor for their crazy, a group simply known as a bunch of great people that happen to be proficient singers.
    Now, I haven't been a melody for especially long.
    I haven't been supporting my boys since debut.
    I haven't bought everything they've released.
    I haven't streamed every one of the album from the second they were released.
    I became a melody in the later part of 2016.
    I can't tell you how it must've felt to stick with and believe in btob when so few, how it must've felt to finally witness them chart after years.
    I wasn't there for their debut.
    I wasn't there for their first album.
    I wasn't there for their first hit.
    I wasn't there for their first win.
    However, I am here now.
    What I can tell you all about is how great of an experience discovering btob has been for me.
    How wonderful it has been to find a group that I can't help but smile every time I see.
    An artist has released music I really can connect with.
    I can also tell you all about how wonderful it was to find out how unanimously loved these guys are.
    There really are very few things that make me as happy as seeing someone compliment btob, I can't help but get emotional when I realise their hard work has paid off, people are finally paying attention.
    I would like to thank everyone that has ever supported these wonderful people, you made it happen, without you we wouldn't have btob, sincerely, thank you.
    Of course the fans aren't the only ones that deserve thanks.
    I would like to thank the members as well, even though I'm pretty sure that if they ever did see the messages only Peniel would understand, but y'know, it's the thought that counts :')

Minhyuk
    Thank you for always being there, thank you for adapting and filling roles when others could not.
    Thank you for going against the first impression people could have of you, thank you for being so kind and supportive to both your members and your fans. Thank you for always exanding your horizons, you are proof that one can do anything one puts his mind to.

Changsub
    Oh what a unique one you are, but I can't say I would want you to be any other way. Whether you are making me laugh with your personality or making me cry witn your singing, I can always say I support what you're doing. You are a bit of an inspiration to me, you have been called names, but your attitude nor passion has ever wavered, please keep staying strong like you've done.

Hyunsik
    How is it being percieved as the most normal member of btob? Well we all know it's a lie :^), but honestly I want to thank you and commend you for sticking to what you love. Btob has been through a lot of hardships, and as their main songwirter it could be easy to blame yourself, but I want you to know that you are skilled and I really hope you take pride in your music, cause you deserve it. Please continue passionately pursuing music, and thank you for giving me and many others a chance to emotionally connect through music.

Peniel
    You are the member I see ridiculed the most, and honestly it hurts me just as badly every time. Honestly I think you have to experience btob to really realise how important you are to the group. You are a linchpin, you hold btob together. It really has been evident how badly the pressure has been affecting you as well, and how much better it has gotten over time, I'm honestly so grateful to you and everyone around you for creating and enviornment where you could heal and grow as a person and artist.

Ilhoon
    I feel like you are one of the members that is most loved even outside teh fandom, and honestly you deserve it. The progress you have made as a composer and artist is astounding to me. You've alwasys been a great guy, but you keep growing so much as both an artist and person, and I couldn't be more proud. Your hard work really is paying off, I just hope you do take some well deserved rest.

Sungjae
    I'm kind of in awe with you, the fact that you are rising through the korean entertainment industry so quickly is making me a bit emotional. At first glance you might seem like some visual, but there is so much more to you, you're a kind funny loving human, you truly are a great person. Please don't feel bad for focusing on your solo work, not when you're doing so well, we will always be here to support you, and even if we can't, someone as great as will surely keep drawing in new fans.

Eunkwang
    Even though I love the whole group, you hold a bit of a special place in my heart, after all you were the one that really captured my interest, and you've tightly held on, never letting go. Every time I see you I don't know what to expect, cause you've made it impossible for me to set expectations for, whether it be a funny face or a beautiful note, you always surpass my expectations. You never fail to get an emotional response for me.
    The news of your enlistment came much too suddenly, I wanted to be able to support you for longer, I wanted to hear you sing in person, I wanted to really see how great you are.
    I am still working to digest the news, but don't worry I'll be fine, my only worry is that you might not be, please please please just stay safe during your service, we will all be patiently awaiting your return.

I think I speak for everyone when I see we are excited what the future holds for btob <3
    Tl;dr? stan btob they cool <3

mirella, sugakookies, pinzee and 35 others like this.
  2. noticemesenpai04

Currency:
    professional nba player
    OMFG THE CUTEST FANBOY

WELCOME BACK EGG!!!

pinzee, realangel, Icy68446 and 6 others like this.
  3. ilovebread

ilovebread The Best Loaf

Currency:
    Soft dough
    Welcome back Egg!
    This was so heartfelt and beautiful, Egg. I felt that. The rawness of your emotions really shined through here.
    :waterr::loverr3:

4. KidLeader112

KidLeader112 GukLORYous ♡

Currency:
    Taeganger, Uaena, Army ♡
    That was so sweet~ ♡
    Welcome back :loverr3:

pinzee, Icy68446, Adu and 3 others like this.
  5. Emileh

Emileh In Love with Kim Woobin

Currency:
  6. GramStan

GramStan Idol

Currency:
    Welcome back

pinzee, svtsbreadnbutter, Adu and 2 others like this.
  7. Manoko

Manoko Married to @blossom_girl

Currency:
    Mina ♥
    eggo cute

Tenshi.re and EGG like this.
  8. svtsbreadnbutter

svtsbreadnbutter ⍥ Snake Jester ⍥

Currency:
    pink panda, namjoo supporter
    IMG_20180305_163038.jpg i KNEW i shouldnt have read the whole thing omg when i got to the Eunkwang part I started getting teary eyed :<

There is NO better fanboy than you eggo, and there is no group more deserving than BTOB to get your amazing support

Thank you BTOB
    Thank you Eunkwang (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    FF
    F
    F
    F
    F :( )
    And thank you most importantly eggo for one of the most beautiful threads ive ever seen

sugakookies, pinzee, suiram and 2 others like this.
  9. StripedTiger

Currency:
    Smh I was going to make fun of you and your btobluv but this is too cute :mad:

EGG likes this.
  10. realangel

realangel Celebrity

Currency:
    Gassing my faves tf UP
    This changed the game bois
    Cute posts of positivity and sunshine are now IN
    Troll posts are DEAD
    Thx eggy sarang

#10 realangel, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  11. pinzee

pinzee Super Rookie

Currency:
    Love love love this beautiful post <3

I haven't been a Melody for long either, but I fell hard for Btob: there really is a special spark in this group, and their music is heavenly.

Now Eunkwang's enlistment day has finally come. The haircut pic and his handwritten letter. I just feel so sad. I know he'll be well-liked and make a bunch of new friends. But it just sucks that we won't see him at events and on shows for a long time. :(

EGG likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted