Tell us something you don't like about your bias

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by JYJ_noona, Sep 25, 2019.

1. salem9

salem9 Public Figure

Currency:
    Wheein:

Sometimes i feel like she’s not 100% confident about what she’s doing on stage and i really need to see her whole potential and star power released :(

Angela_Cao and Ash_and_Thorns like this.
  2. myaza

myaza Public Figure

Currency:
    Taehyung

His choice of singing too high and depriving us from his wonderful low notes in his latest solo songs.

3. dong_ii

dong_ii Married to @mochichu

Currency:
    you have no idea

4. Lisaaaaa

Lisaaaaa Celebrity

Currency:
    Full Time BLINK
    Lisa! She's so rude! She doesn't care for my health, she's always causing me to have frequent heart attacks. How inconsiderate

Tomato_sauce, Boreal and Joshy0714 like this.
  5. begginforthread

begginforthread Trendsetter

Currency:
    Neither do you, only Mina does, and she chose to take part in it so I'll trust her judgment

Tomato_sauce and Joshy0714 like this.
  6. LovenRose

LovenRose Public Figure

Currency:
    Chungha’s fillers. Especially the chin and cheek fillers. She’s of course free to do whatever she wants but please... perhaps... don’t.

Boreal and Joshy0714 like this.
  7. purpleyellow

purpleyellow Super Rookie

Currency:
    I ain't following nobody I don't like, Yall weird
    sometimes I hate my bias's humbleness girl you can sing very beautifully don't underestimate your self and hello you are on top right now enjoy it!!

Boreal and Joshy0714 like this.
  8. zoha123

zoha123 Rookie

Currency:
    V
    He sometimes makes so weird faces.Why does he have to spoil his beautiful face
    . upload_2019-9-27_13-13-42.jpeg

BTW I wanted to remind his handsome face
    [​IMG]

Hyunjin
    He is too handsome and perfect.He is too cute and dramatic.

Jae
    He is a social butterfly but in interviews he becomes a bit shy.He is not that expressive.

Twice
    people say they like attention but they automatically get attention.Actually I find dahyun really attention seeking,well she is not my bias but I love every member of twice almost equally.Almost

Felix:
    He is very shy.I hope he opens up a bit.He still have some trouble expressing himself in korean which makes him a bit reserved.

Jun:
    He lacks confidence when he is with his group members.He is really expressive among his close friends but he needs to interact with his group members too.

Leeknow:
    Minho is a weirdo

tyyg likes this.
  9. EjellieBean

EjellieBean Rookie

Currency:
    Momo - can be really shy especially when it comes to singing, and I think her lack of confidence in singing is in part why her vocals are lacking at times

Tomato_sauce and Boreal like this.
  10. aurax

aurax Newbie

Currency:
    Chungha:
    - low confidence (surgery, always limited herself in I.O.I, she thought that she was ugly etc)
    - way too nice (I feel like she wasn't selfish enough like in PD101 for example)

Soojin:
    - sometimes she doesn't say anything at all and it seems really fake
    - she's way too comfortable with her sexy concept and it became repetitive. I do think she needs to improve in other things especially her singing skills because she has potential.
    - she's just really shy, introverted and mysterious overall it makes her charm as an idol but as a person, I feel like there's nothing to say about her

Boreal likes this.
  11. Angela_Cao

Angela_Cao Public Figure

Currency:
    Engineering Intern & mathematician wannabe
    Cali girl in TAExas (Everlasting Radish Farm)
    Taehyung (BTS V):
    • Boy’s been trying to sing as high as he can in those songs to the point it’s actually too high for him naturally. Boy, stick to your natural lower to mid-low register where you shine the most with your voice. Also, those bad vocal habits he has incorporated (by now) into his overall technique to make his voice as deep as possible and the execution (especially in their live performances) can be a hit or miss (sometimes it sounds seductive and attractive and sometimes it falls flat and it sounds like he has something sticky in his mouth), and I guess can explain @SunnyLife opinion about his voice being “too warm and full”.
    • Sometimes his personality (I think probably has to do with his guarded state (he's actually more introverted (actually an ambivert) than people give credit to him for lol) or cold visuals) can give an intimidating vibe like there's something off about him lol (maybe like questionable personality at times)
    Wheein (MAMAMOO Wheein):
    • I think she's not 100% confident on what she does on-stage sometimes (kind of let the others, especially Hwasa and Solar, overshadow her sometimes if that's the right way to phrase it) and even if she's a great singer and performer and has a lot of natural and raw talent and potential, I feel that she's not as consistent performance-wise as Solar or Hwasa on-stage sometimes IMO for some reason though she does great mostly performance-wise. I need her full star power and potential unleashed, please.
    • Also past controversies as well (but not a huge deal for me though)
    Hyejin (MAMAMOO Hwasa):
    • I know that she's SK's #1 it-girl alongside BP Jennie and RV Irene right now, but sometimes, attention-seeking vibes are understandable lol. Also past controversies as well (but not a huge deal for me though).
    • She's a great singer and performer, but sometimes when they're in intense schedules and they need to perform, though she does pretty well performance-wise, sometimes, it sounds like she's tired IMO hen she sings compared to Wheein and Solar, but she isn't terrible though.
    Jongdae (EXO Chen)
    • Hasn't clarified or apologized for his apparent racist remark/controversy yet (based on what I heard-yeah, the K*nta K*nte one lol)
    • He's already a great singer, but haven't heard him sing with his head voice yet...please, we need to hear this!

#31 Angela_Cao, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    SunnyLife and Tomato_sauce like this.
  12. Joshy0714

Joshy0714 Public Figure

Currency:
    YGE Stan ツ
    Taeyang
    • He's a hobbit
    • His occasional weird hairstyles
    • Whenever he doesn't show off his Vocal Range.
    • Whenever he stops his Workout routine and deflates into a skinny chump
    • I miss him :(
    Joy
    • Her fake smile
    • Bad acting (Bby was so bad in Tempted, I laughed a few times.)
    • Doesn't accept her natural body (or hypothetically doesn't stand up to SM when they pressure her to go on those extreme "skeleton" diets)
    :waterr:

13. begginforthread

begginforthread Trendsetter

Currency:
    People always talking shit about Joy's drama lol.. I have to check it out one of these days

[​IMG]

14. Boreal

Boreal Newbie

Currency:
    Student
    Rosé: sometimes I wish she was more forward or unpredictable, but not in a rude or vulgar way, just not so dependable of what others say or do. She is smart and speaks perfect English, she has it all to shine more with kblinks and iblinks.

Lisa: I hate when she makes the whiny baby voice uhhh please stop Lisa :confused:

Soyeon: having said what I said about Rosé, with Soyeon sometimes she seems to fear no one and I like that but I worry she has too many controversies for a newbie. Please Soyeon don’t record to the public your brainstorming meetings girl!

Taehyung: I wish he could stop accepting singing songs made for tenors to please the mainstream and sing in his gorgeous deep, baritone voice. Honestly, I wish he could manage himself flawlessly and never feed the horrible rumors antis are saying abt him :waterr: (well that’s more like a personal wish of mine)

I.M: he is smart af, always has something relevant to say, great sense of humor, the only one who speaks English in his group, the only thing I’d change: Changkynie is sometimes too cold and short tempered it hurts lol

15. Plushieless

Plushieless Celebrity

Currency:
    The way they have to be so mysterious about everything

I see other groups releasing their comebacks schedules or at least give a date, but when you stan LOONA you NEVER know any shit. You spend everyday wondering when the freaking teaser is gonna drop

16. GrapeGrope

GrapeGrope ♕Armyonce Queen♕

Currency:
    I don't like that Jin is perfect, it makes me feel insecure. :oops:

Kookeu likes this.
  17. Love_no_hate

Love_no_hate Trainee

Currency:
    Lisa. Her style is too hobo sometimes for my taste. I think i´m too old to understand her gandpa jeans and the huge ugly sneakers. It makes her look like she is not trying at all, or for the contrary, like she is trying to look bad. Blackpink...Anddo i have to mention YG?, what a shitty agency. Their songs are great, but in 3 years they don´t even have enough songs for a full album.

Tomato_sauce likes this.