Taeyong's letter to fans

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Y3M, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Y3M

Y3M Super Rookie

Currency:
    So our leader had birthday just a while ago:

The rough translation an anonymous person made:

"Hello, I'm Taeyong, the beloved one who celebrated his 25th birthday in 2019. It's been a while since I've written a letter like this. I'm very nervous and excited. Actually, it's very awkward because I've only written it to my mom and dad, but I thought I'd write a letter to you this time. As I travelled the world, I met a lot of fans, and I'm so happy to be in this world. I'm loved like this. I was born as a human being, went to a normal school in a normal home, and lived a normal life. I had to adapt to the environment I have never seen before, and I didn't think about the awkward meeting. I've been thinking a lot about what I should be like in this and that kind of situation, and I've always wanted to be someone who wasn't as awkward and who didn't have to worry about falling apart. As my bday continues, a lot of people recognize me and think about me. I think it's in my mind that I don't know anything about myself. It's not us but your power to make things like they're one. A wide universe, a planet in it, a common time in it. We're all special and precious. You'll always be bright and hot with passion. Thank you for listening to me. You're angels and my treasure. Thank you. Happy birthday. TY."

[​IMG]

Drawer, Papayaaa, springbee and 2 others like this.
  2. Maxxx

Maxxx Newbie

Currency:
    I relate to this part a lot. Love him so much

springbee, Heamic08 and Y3M like this.
  3. Y3M

Y3M Super Rookie

Currency:
    He needs to be protected at all costs.

Drawer and Maxxx like this.