Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

SWITCH - Change The World

Discussion in 'K-Movies & TV' started by trafalgardzoro, Apr 2, 2018.

1. trafalgardzoro

i only watch 4 episodes so far, and i love it :yesr:

i will definitely wait for other episodes to be updated because the drama is a combination of both mysterious and entertaining.

*edited bcoz the initial vid was blocked by sbs

#1 trafalgardzoro, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  2. DesertFox

DesertFox Trainee

Finally!! I was getting bored with all the romance only dramas..for me to like a drama it must have some action ..Problaby gonna watch this one also drama ,thanks for the recommendation

trafalgardzoro likes this.
  3. Multifandomkk

Multifandomkk Trainee

Yess It's really good :)
    I watch anything with Jang Keun-suk in it.

trafalgardzoro likes this.
  4. trafalgardzoro

welcome! :)
    feel free to give me your opinion about the drama once you start watching it.
    i assure you (if you still dont start watching) this drama is worth watching so far up till episode 8.

i started watching it because of the promising plot from the teaser itself.
    Jang Geunsuk as the lead actor is a bonus and im not complaining :D

Multifandomkk likes this.
  5. daveoscar

daveoscar Newbie

Facing issues while working on your homework? Contact the experts of Assignment Help 4 Me and take their best help in getting your tasks done.

6. loribrunstdge

loribrunstdge Newbie

This series was really amazing I watched all the episodes and I just loved it! I like such a series and I can watch it all weekend with my friends!

buy essay online

7. Alicia_Heartcore

8. Nathan_William

Work on enhancing your resume before everything else. You can start by performing an assessment of your CV, which might provide you with a clear idea of where you should focus your efforts before moving on to pursue an MBA. You can also check out various online Australian assignment help companies for valuable insights when you need help with doing your assignment. Choose Myassignmenthelp.com.

One of the most prominent issues the students have to deal with while writing assignments is plagiarism. Hence, they extensively use plagiarism checker to check if there are any copied content in the paper.

Another major reason for using plagiarism checkers is that universities do not accept plagiarized content. Plagiarism is a serious offence. Hence, if found, the students are suspended or might even lose the grades.

9. David_Walker

David_Walker Newbie

Hi,
    Assignment Firm provides the best online assignment help to the college and university students 24 hours online. Our experts provide 100% plagiarism free content for students. Thank you.