Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Such a mess

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by southclubstan, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. southclubstan

K-iKONICS are boycotting KONY'S Summertime season 2

[​IMG]

While it is sold out in Japan
    [​IMG]

They are legit giving YG more reason to send iKON to japan
    Koreans actually think it will affect YG.He didn't give a fuck when V.I.P's boycotted Bigbang the movie. But it might affect YG since iKON is his cash cow and the second ionics started complaining he told them to stop.\

But I am confused !! Should I buy it or not

2. NYHTJ3trash

NYHTJ3trash Artist

A mess indeed. The only thing I can tell you is...
    fighting!

3. aestheticqweens

Damn, they're turning out to be as bad as Korean ELFs...

4. chiblet28

chiblet28 Artist

While I see where they are coming from, I don't know whether this is going to be effective. If he is treating them like this now when they have been bringing in millions since they were only a few moths old, I don't see him changing his ways. He has the boys on a strong leash because they will forever be indebted to him for not breaking them up so they will never say their complaints to him.( they always avoid the questions and try and laugh it off so you can tell that they are not going to open up anytime soon). especially with the way things are going in Japan(Amazingly), he might just decide Korea is not worth the trouble. Then again, maybe after this year, he will put his focus back on Korea since they are very strong in Japan and the J-iKONIC are loyal and will support even Korean sales. iKONIC can only worry and wait.......

5. pjtay

pjtay Rookie

what a mess

fans need to stay out of it cause it usually just makes the problem worse

Jen_Chae_Li_Soo likes this.
  6. freysan

freysan Artist

lol, I remember when InCles tried to boycott YG years ago, too.. and VIPs as well.. both weren't very successful, were they?

give it up, YG didn't give a shit back then, they won't give a shit now.. XD

v_anya and aestheticqweens like this.
  7. Spinereader

Spinereader Artist

Why not start a petition for something specific? Whether that be a vacation for the group, an appearance on a particular show, or an autumn album. If you want something specific, ask for something specific.

southclubstan likes this.
  8. Jen_Chae_Li_Soo

Buy it if you want to watch and support your fav when you can. The boycotting project won't change YG decision. I think he knew IKON is not doing well in Korea already(IG post that he deleted), but because the concerts and tours have been booked, they must go on. Maybe after that, YG or their team can figure out how to promote IKON in Korea.

southclubstan and NYHTJ3trash like this.
  9. Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47 Legend

Well if anyone's gonna teach YG lesson, it might as well be iKONICs.

10. chantelmackey12

I wish YG would let them release music and perform like theyre supposed to do

11. chantelmackey12

I meant like tgey want to do not supposed to do. Also I can understand their anger but I dont know how much the boycott will help

12. southclubstan

Fans decided to protest inront of YG building but that would be too chaotic and iKON would hate us if we do something like that since they are peace lovers. One of the fan is really rich and I think she is trying to buy stocks of YGE. Its kinda impossible