Stray Kids Hi-Touch experience - I derped hard whoops.

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by MonbebeX, Aug 3, 2019.

1. MonbebeX

MonbebeX SLAVSQUATCH
    Events Team Graphics Team .

Multifandom-hoeing around ;)
    Soooo I went to the Berlin concert yesterday, as a VIP so Hi-Touch was included :3

Apart from the more than messy "management" by the event hosts, the concert was hecking amazing. I can't even begin to describe it. Hhhhh.

Let's just talk about the hi-touch and how I kinda derped on Felix... and consequently wasn't able to show as much love to 3 other members T_T My heart still hurts.

So the whole thing was very quick.. like.. 3 secs per member if at all. Some eye contact, a high five, maybe one sentence. Can't blame em, there were 1000 VIPs soooo... poor them. Good cash tho :')

First one in line was Woojin. Now let me tell you, this man has a smile that... whaaa. He is so cute. Also I'm really mad at his photographers/editors, cause they fail to caption his goddamn beauty on camera. Like, I think he's handsome on his photos too, but IRL? Even more so. He had soft hands, was smiling all the time, said "thank you" and I just told him "Thank you, I love you!" I planned on saying I love your voice but.. that didn't work out too well :) My nerves. dskjhdfjhdsjkfdsfkjsd.

Next up Binnie. Once again. A VISUAL. Which is what came to my mind when high-fiving him.
    "Hey visual." He just smirked. Lmao. Confident guy :') He's also not as small as he kinda always looks. I mean no member is a giant, but none of them are very small either. He's pretty buff and such a cutie haha. His chin is a legend in itself, nothing else to add here.

Next up was Han, my bias up until yesterday. I mean I was never 100% sure who my bias was but I always said it's han cause he was my first interest in the group... and well. I simply thanked him for the show, he was giving me a playful judging look for what I can only assume was calling Changbin a visual before lmao. Typical han things and I moved on...

To our My Day president, Seungmin. He's such a cutie, my brain kinda froze and all I could say was "Thank youuuu". He has gorgeous eyes. That's all I was focussed on. Like damn. Those eyes... and then it was over already. waeeee.

So. Now to the "Han was my bias until yesterday anyway" part. In the golden middle, the fifth one... Mr Bang to the Chan. I. Can't. Believe. He. Exists.
    You see, all 3 concerts I attended so far I always felt that he really loved stays. Like. really. Not just the "oh they're my fans. yay". Like actually, genuinely liked them. But damn if that wasn't reaffirmed. Like. How do I explain.
    First of all, the guy's a fricking stunner. He wore a bandana high lighting his features, revealing his damn beautiful eyes. His eyes. The moment we locked eyes.. hhh I wanted to MELT. I think no one, no one ever looked at me so genuinely happy to see me. Like, he was really genuinely happy to meet every single Stay that night. We love our loving leader. He thanked me, and once again there was so much sincerity in those 2 words. I thanked him for the amazing show and told him to get some rest. Stays know he's pretty... exhausted at the moment and while looking strikingly handsome and happy he couldn't fully hide it. He got kinda shy for a moment, looking to the side while saying "Haha thanks. I will." and smiling softly. Probably due to the fact that we really care so much for him. What a leader. Bias confirmed.

Moving on from the beautiful thing to the... fuck up.. kinda xD? I mean I only screwed myself over but... hhh.
    Next up was our second Aussie, Yongbok ehh I mean Felix. Cough.
    Now lemme tell ya, those freckles. Woah dude. And he also had this soft, thankful look. I mean everyone did, not dragging the others, I'm just trying to figure out why my brain decided to screw me over. Lol.
    Soo.. I had planned to tell him how great of a dancer he is and that I appreciate him working so hard, improving. Now.. Idk what caused it, but my mind went to his ending speech in the moment my mouth opened and my hand moved towards his - really small btw- hand. In his ending speech he mentioned the last concert in Berlin, which was last september, the 15th to be exact. His birthday. I was there, duh. He said how much of a precious memory that is to him and that he loves German stays so much and will always be thankful. So when my mouth opened, to my very own surprise I said none of the things I planned to, and instead blurted out. "I was there for your birthday last year." He looks surprised for a second, and can you imagine what was going on in my head when I said something completely different than I was going to? So I kinda just froze and then added "You've really grown well Felix." And he breaks out into this sheepish smile and really loudly goes "Oh my god really? Thank you SOOO much" and just smiled so brightly I saw stars I swear. His aussie accent didn't help the situation and I was just kind of..mortified in a good way lol?

I took more time than I shouldve - since I was so surprised at myself and in awe of Felix' reaction - and staff was telling me to move along quicker. I barely had time to register what was happening. I rushed through Hyunjin, IN and Lee Know barely whispering a thanks, still stunned and then it was over and I was outside. I only remember Lee Know's stare.. like not in a bad way, it just seemed like his eyes were staring straight into my soul. In a good way, but damn, he confident. And pretty. And damn what a performer. Hyunjin was a bit surprised at me talking so much with Felix I guess lol? So he didn't really do a whole lot and the maknae just smiled cutely. That's all I remember...
    Why you gotta be so.. Felix. Goddamn Felix. HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Aussie line messing with my brain.

I need another hi-touch to tell the other 3 how much i love them cause I feel bad. I mean they probably don't care, a lot of the people didn't really say anything just high-fived. But I personally just. have. to. I love all 9 members equally. dang it.

Anyway, I'm a happy stay. <3

@Eziio there's your story.

2. iCorn

iCorn ♔KING OF PAIN♔
    Graphics Team .

Tzuyu's baby daddy
    On a scale from one to ten, how handsome is Felix in person?

In2ManyFandoms and MonbebeX like this.
  3. MonbebeX

MonbebeX SLAVSQUATCH

In2ManyFandoms, Heamic08 and iCorn like this.
  4. Eziio

Eziio ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏꜰᴛʟʏ
    Tech Team Events Team .

Awww,i think its not a bad thing tho!!
    Telling him that hes grown a lot after facing criticism of him not doing stuff like learning korean quickly enough - its pretty sweet ^^

5. MonbebeX

MonbebeX SLAVSQUATCH

Yes as I said, I only screwed myself over, i think he really loved and appreciated it. Happy Felix - Happy me. I wanted to tell the others too though. I'ma learn korean and write them letters. It's a motivation :')

In2ManyFandoms and Eziio like this.
  6. MonbebeX

MonbebeX SLAVSQUATCH

7. Heamic08

Heamic08 Newbie

Student
    THIS STORY IS SO CUTE :cryingr:

Stray Kids are such a visual group:loverr3:

And their personalities are amazing!!

So glad it went amazing for you!

8. Changbin

Changbin Trainee

I love this!

I got to do the hi-touch when they were in Houston and it was pretty awesome, though most of it was a blur like your last three haha!

They are all just so sweet and handsome. I am thankful that Lee Know was last in line because he got a huge smile when I said hi to him and my heart melted.

Glad you had fun:D

9. MonbebeX

MonbebeX SLAVSQUATCH

ooooh we're both blessed then haha! They're seriously all so handsome I mean maaaaaaaaaaaan.
    And Lee Knows dancing... I saw em 3 times, i still cant get over his dance skills. Like they're all powerful and energetic, but Lee Know when they did Miroh and Side Effects. I was in pure awe, i forgot to flipping breathe for a second haha.

In2ManyFandoms likes this.
  10. lookinglass

lookinglass Celebrity

Can’t imagine their live stage. Already shook from watching them on videos...

11. MonbebeX

MonbebeX SLAVSQUATCH

You should really try to get to see them at least once. It's worth every cent.

In2ManyFandoms and lookinglass like this.