Stop using BTS as an excuse to shit on this boys!

Discussion in 'J-POP' started by JiminieKookie, May 7, 2019.

1. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    Sorry to bring this old topic up again, but when you are bored as fuck and you read Youtube-coments which get kind of on your nerves cause you fnd ignorant Koreans and dumb armys....

I know EXILE TRIBE is a pretty famouse and large boygroup with 53 members, but still the thing with BALLISTIK BOYZ is pissing me and other people off, like why are some people still so shitty and coment on Youtube "They copy BTS" and "They just want to be BTS!" and all. It's not true and if this is going on forever the people are going to blame themself more and more who spread such shit coments under BALLISK BOYZ-videos

Fact: this boys havn't debuted yet, but the internet is allready very harsh on them. Their debut is set to be on 22nd of May this year.

1-Jion-640x800.jpg 20180701_DZO.jpg 20180730_YWl.jpg zugiu.jpg

I know it was maybe not the best idea of Hiro (Owner of LDH) to announce a group with saying stuff that makes angry little armys feel like if something was wrong, but 7 members, hiph-op as main grone with "open to any other genre of music" and dudes who have similar characters than BTS members and a small bit similar name dosn't gives antis the right to keep cry on their hate. I bet most of the people who still shit on LDH read old Koreaboo-articles where they shit on LDH.

20190226-parkbomjpg.jpg

D5zUS0WUEAcIdCw.jpg

This is olny one coment of hundrets I found rescently under the first pre-debut MV from BALLISIK BOYZ and its not even this one. The comentsection is 1/3 people who shit on LDH, 1/3 people who protect LDH and 1/3 of people who have no clue whats going on.

I wonder what people are going to say when BALLISTIK BOYZ are having their debut on the 22nd of May this year....

This shit goes on for almost a year now and I'm so pissed!

So just keep this clear: BALLISTIK BOYZ will be a subunit of EXILE TRIBE. The boys trained in New York at "Project Taro" or in Tokyo at EXPG (LDH's stance studio) for over 2 years or since their early childhood and they are from what I read and saw in videos are not even anything similar to BTS. Plus the boys in BALLISIK BOYZ are also good in acrobathics, wich they showed off in their first pre-debut MV and this is another point where they show you that they are not anyway similar to BTS.

Why do angry armys just don't know how to stop writing bullshit?

1-Jion-640x800.jpg

cats.jpg

Anyone of you can translate this ?

rr.jpg

1-Jion-640x800.jpg

v.jpg

Unbenannt.png 1-Jion-640x800.jpg

Someone told me I should forget about it cause it started off almost a year ago but I somehow can't... I am just a bit mad that there are still so much people out there who be that stupid...

I also found a lot of KOREAN coments and took them to translate and most Knets just laugh about this for "sounds so oldschool lmao if they ever visit Korea, they will be flling down, no mther if EXILE TRIBE or not." one Knetz even wrote that no other unit of EXILE TRIBE would ever be that huge overseas in Korea than GENERATIONS and nobody could change the fact, especially not since "they copy" ... dude they don't copy, but people don't get this in their fucking heads...

I'm sorry for bringing this up once again, but I felt like if I had to say it again, so maybe some more people will stop the bullshit!

PS: look at this pics of Masahiro (who is the group's youngest). I can't belive he is only 18 ... aaah damn it!

zugiu.jpg

And last but not least for all who made it this far and don't listend to their pre-debut stuff now:

2. NovaLuna

NovaLuna Celebrity

"doctor"
    a magical place where my favs will never come fml
    It's sad that any group that's going to debut a 7 member BG or have a bit of a hip-hop style will be crussified as BTS wannabes.

3. Hallybell

Hallybell Leader

The poor guys are harassed for copying BTS but judging by their pre-debut work, I don’t see something similar in their music.

4. HYYHs

HYYHs Newbie

Ugh, I'm ashamed. As an ARMY, I cringe when I see these kinds of comments. Honestly these kind immature of fans are everywhere, always defending their "beloved" idol even if it is illogical.
    I'll just apologize on behalf of these ARMYs and god I hope they'll grow up

5. Blaenavon9

Blaenavon9 Star

Why does it bother them so much that jpop is being recognised ??

6. Blaenavon9

Blaenavon9 Star

Literally nothing similar

7. nct_is_coming

nct_is_coming Public Figure

NCTzen
  8. FavorKelly

FavorKelly Super Rookie

Not everything revolves around BTS, they probably only think of BTS when they hear k-pop.

9. In2ManyFandoms

In2ManyFandoms Married to @StrayLuv

Supporting SuperM
    Wow what some immature armys.

SomeoneLovesEXO likes this.
  10. ATinyEuphoria

ATinyEuphoria Rookie

"rUbbEr dUcKy YoUr Da OnE"
    Okay, that is annoying. Just because a group has like ONE similarity, or anything to do with anything near BTS (like 7 members for example) people think they are copying BTS??????? Like- How toxic can you get???!!! That might make them not want to even debut, because their intention is to go be themselves, but everyone is calling them copycats??

11. atinyARMY01

atinyARMY01 Rookie

I remeber how bad it was when it first was revealed

12. MassiveKpopFan

MassiveKpopFan Trendsetter

Student
    Isn't that what happened to Monsta X? People have called them inferior BTS before.

IcarusPrime and SomeoneLovesEXO like this.