NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Staff caught taking upskirt pics of Twice

Discussion in 'Celebrity Zone' started by Lubby00, May 14, 2017.

1. ZYXMYG

ZYXMYG Rookie

Currency:
    You say 'I am not condoning what he did' which means you clearly acknowledge that what he did was wrong. That's all there is to it. The video literally shows him filming Tzuyu, that's not speculation or gossip, that's not even having one side of the story - because he shouldn't have been filming them anyway (he was working!) and certainly not from that angle.

mamamoobts, seolhyunsgf and Ineul_Ze like this.
  2. Noemi

Noemi Guest

I never said I am in favour of his act. Just that I don't believe based on the evidence that he was trying to take an upskirt photo is all. And there is a difference in taking an upskirt photo and taking a photo of the girl's legs. A big difference. What he should or shouldn't be doing while he was working, I couldn't care less. I am not his boss.

LovelySerenity likes this.
  3. UncleDrew

UncleDrew Public Figure

Currency:
    He still tried to take a pic from a lowered angle.
    Thats gross. Period

4. UncleDrew

UncleDrew Public Figure

Currency:
    Anyways konces already reported his sad ass to the cops so theres that.

5. Noemi

Noemi Guest

So all the fans on this very forum that post gifs or photos of their bias's crotch or photos of female idols' legs and ass? Are they gross as well? Or are we excusing that?

6. jverstinix

jverstinix Trainee

Currency:
    yikes

#26 jverstinix, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  7. UncleDrew

UncleDrew Public Figure

Currency:
    Do you see me accepting any of that? No.

Sexualizing someone is wrong and gross

Stop.

Noemi likes this.
  8. Super_Junior_15x

Super_Junior_15x ♡ Justice ♡

Currency:
    Wether he is trying to take a upskirt picture or just a picture of their legs (I actually cannot really tell from that video, so I'm not going to say he is doing a certain one of them), but it is still disgusting. I don't think, that a part of his job is to take pictures at that angle - I hope that JYP will do what they have to do because I'm sure the girls don't want such things to happen.

9. ZYXMYG

ZYXMYG Rookie

Currency:
    I didn't say that you were in favour of what he did, quite the opposite actually. You don't believe the video showing him taking pictures of Tzuyu's lower region ... as evidence that he was taking pictures of her lower regions?

There really isn't that much difference in upskirt photos or pictures of legs if the intentions are the same lmao. I don't think he was taking that picture to hang on his mantelpiece ...

You're going out of your way to defend this guy, and when you get confronted it's all "you're making speculations!!" or "i don't care what he does i'm not his boss!" instead of acknowledging that he shouldn't have been taking pictures of a 17yo's legs in the first place and moving on with your life

mamamoobts and Eithra like this.
  10. Eithra

Eithra Trendsetter

Currency:
    What is wrong with people??o_Oo_Oo_O:annoyedk::annoyedk::annoyedk:

11. Noemi

Noemi Guest

I am going out of my way to defend him because I had a friend in somewhat of a similar situation once and he actually got beat by the guys only to discover later when police broke them up that he was on facetime with his girlfriend but didn't want his boss to know. I am sorry if I don't believe in jumping on the bandwagon because everyone else is. I am out. Good luck hating on him everyone.

12. ZYXMYG

ZYXMYG Rookie

Currency:
    Anecdotal stories aren't evidence though; just because your friend was mistakenly accused that doesn't mean that this guy in this video is not literally taking pictures of her legs when he shouldn't be. It's not jumping on the bandwagon to note that his behaviour was inappropriate in a social and professional sense.

Lmao, okay so condemning staff who take inappropriate pictures is now 'hating', got it.

mamamoobts likes this.
  13. Noemi

Noemi Guest

Whatever you want love. I would like to wait for more information but you are welcome to condemn him as much as you want. Pardon my use of the word hate. It was a slip on my part.

14. mamamoobts

mamamoobts Super Rookie

Currency:
    full-time MooMoo + Army
  15. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    Honestly, I don't even see his phone lighting up the camera so his intention can't be judged from the video alone. Everything about it is assumptions. And you do realize Koreaboo is the original AKP, they do misleading title with misleading articles all the time.

16. ZYXMYG

ZYXMYG Rookie

Currency:
    Since when do phones need to light up to signal the camera view? I can still take pictures when my iphone is on the lowest dimmed setting.

Please tell me what is misleading about koreaboo's article? They provided the video capturing the guy taking the video, a gif that shows movement on the front of his phone and also a overexposed picture showing that he had captured Tzuyu's legs. Now, I'm not a technology expert and nor do I know about the validity of such overexposed images ... but the video quite clearly shows that he was taking a picture of her lower region ... like, he was.

The full length video shows him checking his screen as Tzuyu's walking past (that's the moment where you can see motion on his screen) but you can also see him putting his phone away the second all the twice members have finished walking past him. It's not an assumption when you can literally see him doing it holy shit

17. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    So where's the full length video??? I only see those few seconds there.

As far as the short video there, I see a blank screen. As you said, you are not a tech expert so how do you know the phone is even on? I saw a blank screen, it could be he's taking pictures, it could also be that he's not. It could be that its the screen motion on his phone, or it could be that the light of the day reflected on his phone. The point is not that he's innocent, the point is we don't even know. You can't blame some of us who questions it because a few seconds video does not valid enough proof.

So where is the full length video? Put it up if you have it so that everyone who questions it can have an explanation.

Koreaboo does misleading titles and articles all the time. It's Koreaboo, even the writers there acknowledge those misleading titles.

18. vpfish

vpfish Rookie

Currency:
    he WAS taking photos of the girls' lower regions

the photo was literallly on his phone

he was smirking while taking it

he had his wrist tilted to try and get a good angle

there are shit tons of evidence on twitter - im glad it blew up, then that guy would have gotten away with it easily

he tried to defend himself, saying his arms were tired lmao what a bunch of bullshit

^ this is literally all the evidence i can get currently cos im too lazy to scroll down on my profile.

Queen and ilikeJB like this.
  19. ZYXMYG

ZYXMYG Rookie

Currency:
    I need to be a phone expert to see when a phone is recording?????

You took the time to criticise where I get my information from, and yet you couldn't take five minutes of your own time to use google for your own damn self? But alright, I'll bite.

Here is the article they posted: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/event-staff-caught-trying-take-upskirt-photos-twice/

And here is the video they uploaded:

Literally every news source has misleading headlines omg. I trust in my own critical skills to be able to tell whether the news they are reporting is biased or misleading or over-exaggerated. This isn't a debate about whether koreaboo's article is appropriate ...

20. fightingsone

fightingsone Super Rookie

Currency:
    funny last time I made a thread complaining how MBC Music Core filmed lovelyz upskirt and aired it no one said anything except one perv said he liked it...