NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

So is NCT amount of members a drag now?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by JustWhatIThink, Nov 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cronenq

cronenq Trainee

Currency:
    who cares, the more hate they get, the better NCT seems to perform. Karma is an SM stan, so let those people cry their tears, it gives everyone more power and a good damn laugh.

although shout out to shotaro and sungchan these kids just debuted and are already part of million seller project not bad for rookies.

2. oxygone

oxygone Super Rookie

Currency:
    NCT Analyst
    NCT members were humiliated for 4 years.
    But not only them, also their companies, their staffs, stylists, producers, every person that worked with them and helped them release fantastic songs.
    They were called biggest flops of SM, compared to EXO or even BTS (it doesn't make sense right) but they kept release experimental and non generic songs. They have never abandoned their system and their musical orientation : they took so many risks investing money and time but today, NCT are finally successful and their concept, which was their greatest flaw, is now their greatest advantage.
    Of course haters and insecure fandoms are coming.
    Now that they're millions sellers, that we all know they will keep growing when adding new members/unit, I can understand why ppl are afraid of their potential.
    I don't really waste time telling other ppl how much they look like fools rn, I focus on the quality content NCT delivers and enjoy their music simply.

Like I already said, revenge is a dish best served cold.

you spilled