NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

So, curious does BLACK MAMBA still not slap?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SMsKKSilence, Nov 29, 2020.

?

Did you like BLACK MAMBA the first time?

1. Yes, cause I have taste.

2. No, because I suffered ear pollution that made me deaf.

3. Stan Iz*One

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. smngg-enthusiast

Currency:
    Well everyone has different taste and it's understandable, but what doesn't sit right with me is that when people claim they have superior taste and bring others down just because they don't go in the same line. Total bullshit.

Edit : for me, it's a good song, has some catchy parts but I was actually expecting more vocally challanging part from ningning

2. SMsKKSilence

SMsKKSilence Super Rookie

Currency:
    :rolleyes:

3. BlackpinkHouse

Currency:
    Government - Top Secret
    It's a very flashy production overall, from the music video to the choreo to the girls themselves who dont perform like rookies at all onstage.
    I considered them a supercharged version of BP, that's the vibe they gave me at debut, others think they're more Itzy like.

I just watched today's Inkigayo's stage and although i consider only Karina a visual, all of the girls really owned the stage.

So overall their debut definitely slapped hard. And their rise up Melon confirms that at the very least, they are making an impression.

4. utenteitaliano

utenteitaliano Super Rookie

Currency:
    I'm not into StayC or Aespa; I listened their songs and find both "not bad but not bop", StayC only suit my taste more.

And sorry if you think I was mad, I wasn't, I was more surprised by your statement.
    But write text don't have tone, then not ever one can understand if the message is sarcastic or not. Specially non english people... In that case is my misunderstanding.

L_catzzz likes this.
  5. dancingcloud

dancingcloud Rookie

Currency:
    Imo it is quite good but no replay value.

L_catzzz likes this.
  6. SMsKKSilence

SMsKKSilence Super Rookie

Currency:
    Okay well then I guess it's partially my fault then. I really was kind of just messing around. If I really wanted to insult and judge people's taste I would have been quoting everyone in this thread that still said they didn't like it or it or that it was bad.

7. glitglpwm

glitglpwm Super Rookie

Currency:
    It is generic and basic but I still like it especially after repeated listens on spotify. The ayayaya part is my favorite. and the choreo is actually very eye catching too. it's a fun song. not every song has to be completely original and ground breaking for it to be a bop.