Smoking chalk

Discussion in 'School Life' started by kpopfantototo, Oct 1, 2020.

1. kpopfantototo

kpopfantototo Married to @localkoreaboo

Currency:
    choi beomgyu’s #1 fangirl
    What kids in 6th grade used to did 2007 liners in my school are really messed up, from being perverts in 2nd grade to smoking chalk,
    For more context: in 6th grade in my class there was a whole chalk smoking problem, boys in my class (I still don’t understand who though it was a good idea to put 17 boys and 8 girls, how is that fair distribution?) would smoke chalk, yes chalk, they purposely go to the board in math class and the teacher wouldn’t notice, they’d steal chalk then smash it and put it in an empty pen thing (they’d take out the ink tube) and put the powder in it and breath it like a cigarette, I’m questioning if they were sane or not, WHY WOUDLD YOU INHALE FREAKING CHALK, and I remember two guys even did in class and we told them to stop and one guy (who was one of our class president, luckily we had 2 class prez) inhaled and breathed it out on my friend who has asthma and at the end we exposed them to our math teacher and they got in trouble. But they deserved it.
    Also once a friend told me that she saw a dude and two girls get in the same bathroom and there was weird noises (they were high school kids tho) :confused:

2. minghaolovebot

Currency:
    boo seungkwans minecraft gf
    ok so im a 2007 liner as well and my school has a huge vaping and weed problem lmao. Someone left their used condom in the girls' locker room once lol.

egb-musiclover and kpopfantototo like this.
  3. kpopfantototo

kpopfantototo Married to @localkoreaboo

Currency:
    choi beomgyu’s #1 fangirl
    :eek:

4. xx-jenn-xx

xx-jenn-xx Celebrity

Currency:
    ♥ ʙᴇɪɴɢ "ᴛᴇᴇᴢᴇᴅ" ʙʏ ᴡᴏᴏsᴀɴ ♥ ɪɴ ʟᴀs ᴠᴇɢᴀs, ɴᴠ ♥
    this reminds me of when i was in high school instead they were snorting pixie sticks

i don't even lol

kpopfantototo likes this.