NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

SixTONES: Official Thread

Discussion in 'Artist Threads' started by amyon, Oct 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. amyon

amyon Rookie

Currency:
    Promoting Jpop/Cpop ♡
    [​IMG]

SixTONES is a japanese idol boy band formed by Johnny & Associates in 2015 who made their official debut on 22 January 2020. The group name was initially pronounced as "SIX TONES" but later changed to be pronounced "Stones", with the 'ix' in SixTONES being silent. The "stones" pronunciation refers "diamond in the rough", where the group's potential is revealed after continual polishing and refining of the members' skills. The name also refers to the six members having six different tones, or unique personalities and sound range to the group. The members are Kochi Yugo, Kyomoto Taiga, Tanaka Juri, Matsumura Hokuto, Jesse and Morimoto Shintaro.​

2. amyon

amyon Rookie

Currency:
    Promoting Jpop/Cpop ♡
    SixTONES debut song: Imitation Rain

I love this song especially because of their vocals, I love Taiga and Jesse's voices! I also really love the music video and the dancing in the water. it looks really cool and I enjoyed every performance of this song, they have great skills. Also, the instrumental is awesome!

3. amyon

amyon Rookie

Currency:
    Promoting Jpop/Cpop ♡
    SixTONES second single: Navigator

This probably became my favorite song of SixTONES so far, the song is just SO good, I love the choreography, the performances and everything. Once again the instrumental is awesome, and again I really love Taiga and Jesse's voices so much, all of them are great! I listened to this song so many times lol.

auspop likes this.
  4. auspop

auspop Trainee

Currency:
    great thread

amyon likes this.