SHINee after service?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by just-a-melon, Jan 15, 2020.

1. just-a-melon

just-a-melon Married to @Eziio

Currency:
    Boy Group Trash
    I've been wondering for a while - what do you think SHINee will do after their Mandatory service is over?
    Do you think they will continue to make music, as a group as they always have been, or do you think they will each find their own vein in entertainment?

I can see Minho doing more acting, and Key/Onew/Taemin doing solo releases, and Taemin with SuperM. Key would probably also continue to do Variety and Modeling on the side - maybe Minho too.

I really would like for them to continue as SHINee, but at this point I'm unsure what they are going to do afterwords. I remember Onew saying "Wait for us" before they were enlisted, so I'm hopeful they will maybe comeback, but Taemin won't be released and SHINee won't be "complete" so to speak until 2023.

I'm not sure if SHINee will ever go the subunit route with how they are now.

I really am ready for more years with SHINee.

Thoughts?

2. Kouss

Kouss Public Figure

Currency:
    They will follow suit with SUJU. At this point SM has really set themselves up for the next few years. They will have a number of senior idols done with military service and will definitely branch out and flood the industry. Shinee will probably release an album once they are all done with military, then go back to solo activities with probably a group album once per year.

just-a-melon likes this.
  3. T_O_M_O_M_I

Currency:
    Taemin's arm tattoo
    SHINee sayed so many times that they want to stay united as a group; so I expect a korean cb near the end of 2020 or early 2021

I think Minho will act even more, after his last movie's sucess, Onew and Key will focus on their solos careers

Lulu_Key and just-a-melon like this.
  4. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Currency:
    Astronaut
    I dont think we have to speculate on this account when Taemin has been telling us whats going to happen.
    He is gonna take each member right after discharge straight to studio and he will put makeup on them.
    :teeheek:

T_O_M_O_M_I and just-a-melon like this.
  5. just-a-melon

just-a-melon Married to @Eziio

Currency:
    Boy Group Trash
    I'm sure he will mess Key's up on purpose to like "Make him look bad on TV"
    [​IMG]

I do wonder though if after a few years they will still have the same drive to continue as they are now. I really hope they do!

Lulu_Key likes this.
  6. MassiveKpopFan

MassiveKpopFan Married to @njsjyghsjmthjk

Currency:
    Student
    I need more Key solo stuff and Minho acting.

Jinki could do more in the theater/musical circuit. He has the voice and presence for it.

Taemin will just keep being his fabulous self, as always :teeheek: