Sharing some taste pt.6

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by NBW, Sep 6, 2019.

?

what are your thoughts about it?

1. tasty

2. trash

3. decent

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NBW

NBW Married to @Taeri

Currency:
    Kpop addict (needs help)
    One of my most played songs this year, last year and before, Moonlight gives me a 90's Cali vibe. It's like a song with a slight G-Funk influence on the production and the overall Cali vibe inspiring the vocals. That can only mean it's a smooth/groovy song
    About Seohyun there is not much to talk about. She's a popular idol, so probably not much I could say you would not know. Her vocals are top tier and in this song she proves that. Her vocal line before the 2nd pre-chorus is something I live for. It's like she wanted to give us a glance of her power vocals, while in the rest of the song she sings with a softer tone
    Amazing album. A lot of you guys for sure know about it and this song was an amazing choice to end it. You leave feeling true happiness... at least I do
    Tell me what you think about it

Other parts

#1 NBW, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    Tuturuu likes this.
  2. Tuturuu

Tuturuu Public Figure

Currency:
    It's me again lol.

Bish same

A thing that sticks out about this song is the lyrics, they feel simple, but they're actually great. The lyrics on their own have a rhythm, it reminds me of Lykke Li's music, she's one of my favorite artists.

NBW likes this.
  3. NBW

NBW Married to @Taeri

Currency:
    Kpop addict (needs help)
    It's so good. The fact she literally says "shh shh" right before is just hilariously brilliant. She's like "shut up and let me slay you with these vocals"

Being simple doesn't mean being bad tho. I always give John Lennon - "Imagine" as an example. Simple song, but one of the best written ones in history. You can do a lot of things with just a couple of chords and a good message

Tuturuu likes this.
  4. Tuturuu

Tuturuu Public Figure

Currency:
    Oh that I agree with, I worded myself poorly.

What I meant was that she expressed a lot without saying a lot - that's very beautiful

NBW likes this.