SEVENTEEN gained a noticeable chinese fandom this year!

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Neurotic02, Sep 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Neurotic02

Neurotic02 Super Rookie

they trended a lot in weibo this year! Ever since The8 being the dance mentor for Idol Producer S2. And THE8 EVEN HIT WEIBO TREND NO 2 (around the time burning sun case) hshhshshshhs

The8 trended not only once on weibo btw. And just yesterday they also trending on QQ music!

Hoshi got 600KG for his rice wreath on Ode To You concert in Seoul from Hoshibar china

Wonwoobar bought 8,6k albums today from her acc only (idk she is a reseller or what)

And C-Carat funds for over 200k USD for this cb to buy the albums! Chinese carat alone already preordered +130k albums also

minwoobubs, jimeous, brnagh and 4 others like this.
  2. cynkdf

cynkdf Rookie

Chinese fans are amazing. As a stan of soloist Hwang Chi Yeul, I say this in all sincerity: Bless his fans in China! They stan talent when they see it :) Just like C-Carats.​

brnagh, Haolat and Neurotic02 like this.
  3. Neurotic02

Neurotic02 Super Rookie

Omg yesss im so happy although many ifans underestimate seventeen A LOT but their success still noticeable and still growing in the 3 of the most noticeable market of kpop (japan korea china)

cynkdf likes this.
  4. cynkdf

cynkdf Rookie

I have often wondered if HCY ever gave vocal lessons to any Seventeen members (since he worked with Pledis & Woollim idol groups). He did appear on a radio programme in 2015 with Seungkwan and DK.

(Sorry to go on about HCY in a thread about Seventeen but I am really curious about the vocal lessons bit)

Neurotic02 likes this.
  5. Neurotic02

Neurotic02 Super Rookie

Ohh is that soo? I didn’t even know HCY before he had a cb on the same period as Seventeen. Around Home era in January or February. And i was sooo shocked that as a soloist he could pull 100k sales!

Chinese fans sure are amazing

cynkdf likes this.