Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Seungri 2 Week promo clarification!!!!

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Ninalabkon, Jul 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ninalabkon

Ninalabkon Trendsetter

A FISH
    A lot of people are concerned that Seungri will only be promoting for 2 weeks because the leaked poster revealed that iKON will comeback on August 2. We don't know what Seungri's actual promo schedule will be like besides music shows and the only confirmed appearance is Idol Room.

The main concern is Seungri's tour clashing with promotions. Which is not a concern at all!!!!
    Let's break down his tour schedule.
    Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 5.59.42 PM.png
    A- all single show dates.
    B- the first weekend is in SK so he will have plenty of time to go to Inkigayo and Music Core or he can prefilm his stages. Maybe he will for Music Core. Inkigayo is still pretty early in the day so it won't hinder his concert schedule.
    The second weekend he will be in japan so no music shows.
    After that he has plenty of weekends to continue going to music shows. September 5 and 6 are a Wednesday and Thursday. September 19 and 20 are also a Wednesday and Thursday.
    C- He's been promoting this entire year. Please don't ignore the fact that he's been appearing everywhere throughout the year. I have a full list of Variety show appearances in the OP for the comeback Thread. He's still appearing on Ugly Duckling.
    https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threa...ly-20-the-great-seungri-tracklist-out.165252/
    He still has plenty of available days to go on radio shows and appear on entertainment news interviews.

As for iKON's promo schedule.
    They are busy for the whole month. Maybe they'll do one weekend of music shows.
    They'll mainly be doing a lot of back and fourth from japan to korea and vice versa.
    This is the same situation when Bobby debuted during their Japan tour. He only had time to appear on one music show. iKON's schedule will not clash with Seungri's promo schedule.

AND KEEP IN MIND THAT SEUNGRI IS A CEO TO A FRANCHISE AND YGX.

2. Heerayni

Heerayni Star

Queen VIP
    Thank you so much for this clarification Nina!
    I am so hyped for this comeback! I am also all for supporting Ikon's comeback! They are my boys too!!!
    Is there any news of Winner's comeback anytime soon???

Sel97, Ninalabkon, Hooooni and 2 others like this.
  3. EazyC

EazyC Memorable

Promoting Twice and EXO
    I am so excited for the comeback! I am hyped for what it will sound like! I am sure it will do well.

4. Rainbow_unicorn

:excitedr::excitedr:

Another good news. I am excited for both :excitedr:. It will release soon :excitedr:

L_catzzz, Sel97, Ninalabkon and 2 others like this.
  5. An_iKONIC_VIP

An_iKONIC_VIP Newbie

I wish both well. All I can hope for is for both 's music to reacha lot of people who will enjoy it. It's great to have two things to look forward to soon. :D

L_catzzz, Sel97, Ninalabkon and 2 others like this.
  6. Heerayni

Heerayni Star

Queen VIP
    It is going to be so much fun! I am really looking forward to the WINKON collab on Seungri's album! This is going to be one for the History!
    Also how beautiful is all the promo material?... What is you fave Seungri Comeback picture yet?? @Ninalabkon @An_iKONIC_VIP @Rainbow_unicorn
    _

7. illumination

illumination Notable

I'm super pumped for both Panda and iKON to have comebacks! The Summer of Seungri is upon us y'all!!

Also, I only blame YG for their damn incompetence in promoting both of these awesome artists. They literally don't know how to do anything right.

8. An_iKONIC_VIP

An_iKONIC_VIP Newbie

This one :
    Official

I feel like it captures the vibe he's going for best.

9. Heerayni

Heerayni Star

Queen VIP
    NICEE!!!
    My favourite is...

10. BlissVIP

BlissVIP Celebrity

Why this was a problem? The problem is YG and the way they mistreat Seungri since forever :)

I hope Seungri’s cb will be super successful and his songs will go viral:dancer:
    Tap hearts on V-live Seungri countdown VIPs.

11. Ninalabkon

Ninalabkon Trendsetter

A FISH
    Since earlier in the year, Mino’s solo was heavily highlighted. However, right now we don’t know anything and it hasn’t been brought up again. Seungyoon has said that’s hes working on his solo comeback.
    As for a full Winner comeback. We also don’t know about that. All we know is what goes on in the variety show world. Seunghoon will be a coach on a kbs dance show and njtw5 will be coming back September.

There was concern over seungri promo being short because of iKON.
    I’m just here to clarify that it’s not a concern.

#11 Ninalabkon, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  12. Rainbow_unicorn

I like this

Lol am I cheating? Xd

This one is my favorite too

L_catzzz, Ninalabkon and illumination like this.
  13. lizvip

lizvip Star

Tours or not , is sad that after working sooo much Seungri is only getting 2 weeks.... when they could have fixed other artist (BP and ikon) schedule to give seungri more time in korea, he deserve it.

14. lizvip

lizvip Star

Is seunghoon that will be a coach , not Yoon.
    Well ikon is lucky they will have 3 releses in one year, and 2 albums in one year, that something have never seen from a YG artist.
    If nothing that YG promised about WINNER member happen this year I will be pissed.

15. Ninalabkon

Ninalabkon Trendsetter

A FISH
    Did you not read the op.

Sel97 likes this.
  16. lizvip

lizvip Star

Yes i didnread ánd still is the same. He will still be returning in july 20 and ikon will still be returning on august 2, make it only have his own spotlight for 2 weeks, then he will be touring.
    Still sad that YG could NOT fixt the juniors schedule to give seungri more time of his OWN spotlight on his first full album.
    And dont give the same oportunities to all their artists.

17. ITZAYANAMX

ITZAYANAMX Newbie

At this point does not even matter.

Is no news that YG from his male junior groups prefere ikon.
    And have always treat seungri like this ( his last 2 comebacks clash with GD&TOP and then with GD) He have never had it for his own.

Just a clarification Seungri promotions this year were not for his own, but for BIGBANG flowe road. " The great Seungri" promo will be first one for his own work this year.

Any way instead of complaning, I will just focus in support seungri and make it big so YG regret how he treat him
    ( and will be doing the same for the other male junior group)

#17 ITZAYANAMX, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  18. Ninalabkon

Ninalabkon Trendsetter

A FISH
    It’s really weird how the style of writing is the same. You even use “junior.”
    I’d brush it off but it literally sounds like the same person.
    I’m gonna go ahead and take a guess saying this is another one of your alts?

19. ITZAYANAMX

ITZAYANAMX Newbie

Let me guest. You are new to kpop than dont even know the " junior" and " sinior" words are used in kpop every day? . OK .
    Honestly for me is ok , u can think whatever make you happy.

20. Ninalabkon

Ninalabkon Trendsetter

A FISH
    No I’ve been around kpop for 10 years. I know about juniors and seniors. But it’s very much a funny coincidence the way you used juniors. And the added bonus of the writing style. Sounds like the same person.

If you don’t wanna be called out. Just change up the writing style. Some people substitute the “o” for “0” instead, if you wanna sound different from your other account.

Don’t take this wrong. I’m just trying to help you not sound like your other alts.