Seems like I'm hiding here for April fools

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mccuish1525, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Mccuish1525

Mccuish1525 Newbie

Currency:
    OneHallyu is full of Produce 101 fans and I'm getting tired of seeing posts about it. It's like everyone within the community is asking people to vote for someone. To make matters more annoying a lot of the awards have been changed to the produce 101 girls. People there are making me hate April Fools and I just can't take it anymore.
    [​IMG]

Lemondolly likes this.
  2. alexelia

alexelia Rookie

Currency:
    I feel like I should tag @YAYforSONES to tell you to vote...as an April fools...but I won't >_>

also this place isn't any better I just got tricked in a different thread :( I don't like April fools :(

HannaLau and YAYforSONES like this.
  3. HannaLau

HannaLau Public Figure

Currency:
    When i saw the new OH i almost cried :eek:

4. YAYforSONES

YAYforSONES Trendsetter

Currency:
    ioi
    thanks for the tag ;) and indeed, VOTE 4 PINKY simple enough, just don't go there for the day then, I don't see why it's such a big problem :oops: they changed the layout for UPRS too

Lol, the forum is gonna be changed for like ONE day and you can't take it? Why don't you put yourself in another person's position. The OH staff thought it'd be a nice treat for some of us Produce 101 fans and lighten things up a bit before the finale tomorrow. If you're tired about seeing posts about it, don't.click.on.them. Simple solution! If you don't like all the pink and girls' faces, then simply change the theme at the bottom of the website :) Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for us, that's why there are so many posts. One more day of this and it's gonna be done.

And why are you hating April Fool's Day because a kpop forum decided to have a little fun and change things up a bit? I suggest you don't go on Twitter too then, because even idols' fansites are getting changed into different idols' for the day.

edit: I mean, I see where you're coming from though, and I respect your opinion. But ranting about it won't make the layout go away.

MajorBlackjack, Danfeng and alexelia like this.
  5. seonday

seonday Public Figure

Currency:
    Professional sundae maker
    hahaha I'm still posting on other threads, but I am weary about any info I'm hearing. Gahhhhh
    [​IMG]

kittensmiles likes this.
  6. kittensmiles

kittensmiles Newbie

Currency:
    I wish people wouldn't hate April Fools Day. Be upset at the people who use it as an excuse to be annoying or down-right mean, but that isn't what the day is supposed to be about. It's supposed to be fun little pranks (that don't hurt or sadden anyone) between friends.

I guess it's not really a big deal if you choose to still despise the day. I just, I've heard it a lot today and it kind of bums me out. My late grandma's birthday was April 1st and she liked to play little jokes on people, like slipping pennies into their shoes. So, even though I don't really prank people, today is sort of a special day for me and it's sad to see so many people who hate it.

Sorry if this was sort of a tangent. :/ I guess I just figured that this was the only place that was safe online to vent about it without running into a million little kids, you know?

(I will definitely admit that I'm like @seonday though. I barely trust anything anyone tells me today, unless I trust them. ^^; )

seonday likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted