Revue Starlight Re:LIVE Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games & Tech' started by kween_eunbi, May 26, 2019.

1. kween_eunbi

kween_eunbi Newbie

Currency:
    A new gacha/combat game developed by Bushiroad (known for Bandori Garupa and LoveLive SchFes), Re:LIVE has become my latest mobage addiction...

It is part of the Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight franchise, and the gameplay is very fun but also doesn't require a ton of engagement to enjoy like a rhythm game or FPS would. I consider that to be a plus, because I can play while eating or filling out paperwork or something like that.

As for the combat, I would consider it to be like rock paper scissors on steroids. You'll see what I mean if you play.

Here is a screenshot of my player profile just to start things off. You can add me using the ID in the top right corner. Mention me in this thread if you do and I'll add you right back! :D
    Screenshot_20190526-221951.jpg

So far, my best girls are Junna, Michiru, Tsukasa, Misora, and Nana, but that might change!

2. mcflxrry

mcflxrry Super Rookie

Currency:
    by that, do you imply that it's a turn-based game? i can't get into turn-based games but i liked the franchise so i might take a look at this

3. kween_eunbi

kween_eunbi Newbie

Currency:
    Yes, that's exactly what it is. I just liked my comparison to rock-paper-scissors, because it also incorporates round robins of elements that are weak or strong against each other. I found the turn-based action to be nice because oftentimes you can multitask or you can do it while you don't have much energy but are bored (like if you're sick or something). It's a stress-free way to waste time and I like it.

mcflxrry likes this.