Discussion in 'K-POP' started by supertiffany, Oct 18, 2020.
If you say so
YG (BP grew so well this year, and we still have the long awaited Big Bang release, if any)
SM only cause of SeulRene
then YG cause of bps releases
1. Jyp Twice, Itzy, SKZ are doing extremely well, their sales are growing.
2. Yg- Hylt was a bop, bp's sales increased a lot of people were hyped for treasure
3. Sm- Except for baekhyun or nct comebacks everything was beyond underwhelming.
If they debut smngg and give them a good song they'd probably surpass everyone and be on top.
1. SM - they released so many good songs this year (as every year)
2. YG - really liked BP comeback with different styles they really saved YG.. not huge into Treasure yet, but i loved Yedam solo song
3. JYP - i don`t know why but JYP just never really does it for me they have some nice songs, but i`m never really invested in JYP or any of their groups
YG - has bp
JYP - has twice and niziu
SM - seulrene ig
Yg and jyp
1. SM- baekyun selling 1 million albums, nct selling 3 million album, chanyeol and sehun, suho, Irene and seulgi, exo and red velvet taking over fashion industry with cf deals.
2. jyp- twice dominated with more and more album sales, stray kids major boost album physicals with gods menu and back door. got7 did decent, itzy wannabe viral hit and not shy physical album boost sales.
YG- blackpink girl group domination and treasure debut
I’m not sure why ppl are ranking YG so high when they only have blackpink
treasure isn’t dominating anything they just have a nice debut but there sales isn’t anything to gasp for some of y’all are acting as if they sold 1 million copies in there debut.