Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Questions: Produce 48 {please answer if you have watched}

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by JJBaker, Jun 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

Okay i really want to know what people think..
    So please answer with your personal opinion dont worry if someone doesn't agree with you

Do you agree with the judges giving sympathy to Japanese idols?

If fromis_9 trainee leaves early on do you think it will affect fromis_9?
    Do you agree with how many AKB48 members there are?
    Do you think there should be a year count after debut that allow you to join produce?
    ^^ like the trainees who debuted 10 years ago in a successful still group^^
    Do agree with trainees getting A,B,C grades purely on being cute or confident ?

[​IMG]

2. MissLippington

Who cares
    Only thing that matters is LOONA

jasque likes this.
  3. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

-.- I clearly care hint the thread

4. MissLippington

You should care about LOONA and about your queen Miss Kim Lippington

5. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

nah im okay im only following produce 48 cause it funny not to like the group at the end i dont follow girl groups

6. MissLippington

Maybe that's why your life is an endless void of despair , you need a little bit of that good old Odd Eye Circle

7. Rand_Al_Thor

I did not read it a sympathy to the Japanese trainees. Many of them clearly worked harder to memorize lyrics ect. all they lack is skill and the show has 2 months to get them skill. The new grades could also be justified on rate of progress.
    Many of the Korean trainees shown were slack as hell not even bothering to try to learn for the second video.
    Fromis 9 is so nugu nothing matters.
    there are 100' s of akb members if they listed them by agency like they did the Koreans there would be 30 40 agencies.
    no on the year count that would be like saying there is a year count on years trained.
    yes being confident is charismatic and in some ways is instinctive. Singing and dancing can be taught.
    Like Sakura's a grade totally deserved and she proved it. Unlike Somi's which was not and she also proved it.

8. katahtattat

did they? understanding a situation isn't sympathy.
    i lIke it because i am hoping for a lot of cross culture intersections

i do wish it was limited to the less popular girls, but i understand why a few heavy hitters are there.

i don't remember this happening, but whatever the judges want to base their criteria on is fine with me since the final group is decided by fans

9. Rand_Al_Thor

loona is now mostly dead to me, thanks for being as annoying as armys and blinks.

ruj_loves_nct and JJBaker like this.
  10. MissLippington

dont degrade LOONA like that, LOONA is better than those things!

11. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

I didnt know AKB was multiple agencies haha my bad i get it now..
    I know alot the korean members slacked but i didnt understand why that japanese girl got a A grade just cause she seemed like a good leader [i know why she should remain a A grade case she deserved it in the recount she was amazing]
    I just feel like if you been debuted for 10 years in a very popular group plus being the most popular member has kinda promised her a place at the end as she is at the level of bts but in japan

12. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

I think they were to harsh on korean members over japanese tbh but that may just be me

I agree i dont even think the fromis 9 girl should be there and fromis 9 is my bias girl group as they already recently won a idol show what proves her fans may follow her to this show to vote plus other fromis 9 fans

They gave alot girls high points for not talent things but it wasn't just Japanese idols

13. feepit608

feepit608 Artist

I just rewatched Episode 2 with subs so I still have some feelings but:

- I don't think they're giving sympathy to the Japanese idols tbh. They call them out when they're screwing up and they did give them a harsh reality check. On the re-evaluation they were harsher on the Korean trainees cause some of them didn't even bother singing the Japanese version.
    - I think it will affect her negatively cause haters will say that she flopped in PD48. I don't think she'll leave early though, she'll probably make it to the finale but won't end up in the final lineup cause it's all a conspiracy lol
    - I don't mind the number of members in the competition. Half of the girls (I mean all contestants) in the cast will be gone in a few episodes so at least the AKB48 members got some intense dance and vocal lessons that might help them stand out when they go back to Japan.
    - I think you're talkiing about Jurina here, she's basically there to promote the show to the Japanese audience. It's just a bonus that she'll get intense training which will help her hone her craft.
    - Confidence = Yes, Cute = No. The girls who were confident at least projected an aura of strength in them. It's a basic necessity for an idol tbh but cuteness isn't since not everyone does cutesy concepts.

14. Rand_Al_Thor

I did mean to say she had a great reason to come on the show for more training. obv even in a very new group she was getting no more training and felt like she was getting further behind.
    Sakura has that it factor, also grading her an A is a scary 2 edge sword what if she really sucked like the a-f girl( its one of the 2 wearing white tshirts just ofset from Kaeun.) BJY said it in the show Trust her intangibles and give the A.

Big company trainees say it all the time folks debut who may be less skilled than others for many reasons.

The whole point is debuts are not equal. Its not like they sent Taeyeon and Seohyun or say Amber and Luna. Ill bet those long time trainees spent money on trainers to better them selves and realized that they still need more.

One other reason may be Team morale/momentum AKB was snowballing down hill. That negativity feeds on itself gets in the head of the kids develops a life of its own. She was close bjy and Soyu had her A. take the chance.
    The Korean trainees do not have that issue each company is judged in its own vacuum, they preform together and its over for better or worse. The AKB kids kept watching teammates crash and burn, like all sports/ competitions this is a mental game first. Obv ya cant give an A to a unskilled person, class will destroy them mentally, but rounding up B to A is safe.

#14 Rand_Al_Thor, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  15. Dreamer95

Dreamer95 Star

They are not giving the sympathy. 90% of F rank are Japanese. Like isn't that enough? They can't just put all of Korean in A,B and all Japanese in F,D. That would be humiliation and Korean-Japanese war. They picked the best ones from AKB and maybe gave them 1 extra point. That's just it. So no, there wasn't sympathy.
    I think that's actually the purpose of Fromi_9 there. Mnet is using the show to promote them.
    It is 48/48, so fair? And actually 3 members left, so it is just 45 AKB members now.
    Didn't get that question.
    Still didn't get :D
    Yes, because that's part of being idol. It is not just being able to dance and sing. Hello Red Velvet.

16. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

wait members left the show what ones?

17. Dreamer95

Dreamer95 Star

Tsukiashi Amane
    Umeyama Cocona
    Uemura Azusa

The reason is yet unknown. We only know they left because they don't have promotional videos, pictures and etc. They left before those were shoot. Yet to be seen in the show.

18. Lubby00

Lubby00 Legend

If you don’t care about it, you wouldn’t click the thread to begin with, much less comment on it

19. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

is this Uemura Azusa
    [​IMG]??

and the other 2 are sooo cute thats a shame

20. Dreamer95

Dreamer95 Star

??
    Are you trolling right now?

Ninja_Poster likes this.