Produce 101 Season 2 Official Info, Ranking and Episodes Thread- Episode 5 out!

Discussion in 'K-Movies & TV' started by misscatievip, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Boos__boo

Boos__boo Rookie

Currency:
    Welp..... the witch hunt is real. This was on the first episode, yet they're bringing it up now... and they're not even sure it's him. Despite being a Nu'est fan, I wasn't really mad since he didn't sound like he was mocking them but felt bad. I hope BNM doesn't drop him from the new boy group....

Also question for everyone, which F-visual from B1F4 do you want in the line-up? There's gonna be at least one....
    I pick Guanlin as I think he has the best visuals and he seems like a diamond in the rough in rapping (though he really does not deserve to be in #2, hopefully 6 or the later half). Bae Jinyoung is the most talented, so I'd go with him for my 2nd choice.

Garnet likes this.
  2. Garnet

Garnet ♡ Forever¹¹ ♡

Currency:
    It was him.. MNET edited it in later re-run and put Im Youngmin there as who said it. In the actual episode it didn't say who said it but instead zoomed on Woohyuk, who therefore got hated by Koreans. I feel bad for both of them.. especially Woohyuk who didn't even say it and got unnecessary hate. :(

Hmm.. I'll pick Haknyeon. Visual wise I find him the best looking. He's super cute and I love his positive attitude + MNET of course evil edited him. Personally all of the visuals seem quite useless when it comes to talent so it doesn't matter although I agree that Lai being ranked so high is bit too much and he obviously feels burdened by it. :(

Boos__boo likes this.
  3. bbangdaddyswag

Currency:
    In the middle of stalking ALL broduce 101 threads on this forum, i wonder why this main thread is dead compared to other unpinned threads

trafalgardzoro and msalgarynn like this.
  4. idcok

idcok A-List

Currency:
    Jonghyun's wife
    I want Minhyun, Dongho, Samuel, Jaewan, Yongmin, Ong to make it in so bad:(:(:(

andisa likes this.
  5. msalgarynn

msalgarynn Newbie

Currency:
    I wonder weather the 2 pick will continue until final? Two pick will be beneficial for otp coupling, I would say that jihoon baejin is the strongest pairing on the show. After that maybe ongniel. I read somewhere else twohyun also very popular. Does anyone know the most popular pairings in korea?

And, who is your favorites duo? Mine is dongho with his many sons (daehwi, guanlin, seonho, hakyeon). He should start a produce 101 family of his own

trafalgardzoro likes this.
  6. trafalgardzoro

Currency:
    posting this here, because this bingu need to be appreciated

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

is it just me, that if i had to choose between him and jaehwan, i will choose him? but if both of them make it to top11 its a bonus tho.

7. trafalgardzoro

Currency:
    its quite easy to tell that, WinkDeep is the most popular pairs in korea. but internationally, from my observation, its OngNiel

lol after watching the latest episode, i do believe that all of the Pledis boys (except for Minki) joined Produce101 to adopt kids :teeheek:

8. trafalgardzoro

Currency:
    Bingu Ponyo Appreciation Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. trafalgardzoro

Currency:
    Post Elimination IG updates :D

#169 trafalgardzoro, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017